Eagle One on site, beginning rooftop search.
神鹰一号♥出现 开始楼顶搜索
Copy, Eagle One.
收到 神鹰一号♥
Kensi, Deeks, you in position?
Kensi Deeks 你们到位了吗
Just got set up.
刚装备好
I got the podium in my sights.
我看到了演讲台
Which means if Connor's out there, he does, too.
这说明如果Conner也在这附近 他也看见了
Hetty, have you been in touch with the event coordinators?
Hetty 你跟活动协调人取得联♥系♥了吗
Yes, and unfortunately Mr. Hassan refuses
是的 不幸的是Hassan先生拒绝
to cancel his address.
取消他的演讲
He feels it would signal an act of cowardice.
他认为那是懦弱的表现
And that means it's on us.
那就意味着一切靠咱们了
Anything on the surrounding rooftops?
周围楼顶上有什么发现吗
I got nothing, yet.
我还没有发现
Connor's field of fire has a number of distant buildings
远处有好几栋楼都在Connor的射程范围内
he can make the shot from.
他有可能在那里射击
How you doing behind that scope, Kensi?
你准备好了吗 Kensi
I'm good.
我准备好了
Copy that, she's good.
收到 她准备好了
Eagle One, anything?
老鹰一号♥ 有发现吗
Negative contact.
没发现
Over.
完毕
We've got our eyes on every distant building out there.
我们监视着远处的所有建筑
Maybe that's the problem.
这或许就是问题所在
Whoever set this up wanted the insurance
无论是谁安排了这件事 为了确保
that his long-distance sniper didn't be spotted.
远射程狙击手不被发现
Put him in a closer building.
会把他安排在近一些的建筑物上
Yep.
没错
Eagle One, let's change it up.
老鹰一号♥ 换地点
Begin checking the immediate area.
搜查近处的区域
Copy that.
收到
I got movement.
我发现有动静
Sitrep, Agent Blye.
汇报情况 Blye探员
I got Connor plus two, under the tarp at one o'clock.
我发现Connor和另外两个人 在一点钟方向 柏油帆布下面
I got 'em.
我看见他们了
What's the location?
地点在哪
Uh, distance and bearing from Kensi's scope data puts us at...
根据Kensi的瞄准器数据的距离和角度信息
605 West Olympic Boulevard, northeast corner.
在西奥林匹克大街605号♥ 东北角
We're one block out.
我们距那里有一个街区
Agent Blye,
Blye探员
if Connor lines up a shot, you take him out.
如果Connor准备射击 你就击毙他
Copy that.
收到
Kensi, we're here.
Kensi 我们到了
Connor in position, yet?
Connor就位了吗
Almost...
马上了
we can't take any chances.
我们不能冒任何险
Hold off! We're almost there!
别开枪 我们马上到了
Kens, you good?
Kens 你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Agent Blye, you're not gonna get another opportunity.
Blye探员 你没有第二次机会
This isn't his fault! Just give us a chance!
这不是他的错 给我们一次机会
We have to stop him.
我们必须阻止他
All right, Sam and Callen are on the roof.
好了 Sam和Callen到楼顶了
Take the shot, Agent Blye.
开枪 Blye探员
Kensi, take the shot now.
Kensi 现在就开枪
Sam, I'm sorry.
Sam 抱歉
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Get back!
退后
Stay down, Gunny.
趴下 枪炮军士
That's a hell of a shot, partner.
那枪打得太帅了 搭档
Yeah.
是啊
Hands on your head.
把手放在头上
Okay, don't move, Gunny.
好的 别动 枪炮军士
Get up. Get up.
起来 起来
Get up.
起来
All right.
好的
Stay still, Gunny.
别动 枪炮军士
Okay, give me your hand.
好的 把手给我
It's gonna be okay, all right?
会没事的 明白吗
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
I just got word
我刚收到消息
that Mr. Hanna has safely returned Mr. Rutnam
Hanna先生已经把Rutnam先生安全送回
to the VA hospital.
退休军人管理局医院了
His wife and daughter are going to join him shortly.
他的妻子和孩子马上会去和他会合
Well, that is great.
真好
Ah...
啊
He's out there.
他在外面
He's waiting for you.
他在等你们
Thank you so much.
非常谢谢你
Oh, I got a message from the mentoring site.
我收到了导师网站的消息
I cannot wait to have my first meeting with...
我等不及我的第一次会面
...Byron?!
和Byron
"Dear Mr. Deeks.
亲爱的Deeks先生
"Due to a scheduling conflict,
由于日程冲突
"We've reassigned your case.
我们重新分配了你的情况
Your new Little Brother is..."
你的新任小兄弟是
"Byron's interests include
Byron的兴趣有
"Three-dimensional chess,
三维国际象棋
advanced calculus and..."
高级微积分和
"German opera" "NNo, German...
德国歌♥剧 不 德国
Uh, what happened to-to fish tacos and-and surfing
墨西哥鱼卷和冲浪去哪了
and the Three Stooges and the floppy hair that this is...?
还有三个臭皮匠和松软的头发呢 这个
Mr. Deeks. Yeah.
Deeks先生 咋了
This is gonna be good practice.
这会是个很好的练习
You can have all the expectations you want
你有孩子时你可以有
when you have children,
各种期望
but you can never predict
但你无法预测
who you're going to end up with.
你最后会得到什么样的
I think Byron's gonna be great.
我觉得Byron会很不错
Plus you never know when a working knowledge
而且你永远不知道什么时候
of The Magic Flute is gonna come in handy.
你需要《魔笛》的应用知识在手
That's a German opera reference.
那是个德国歌♥剧段子
I don't get that
但我听不懂
because I don't know a German opera.
因为我根本不懂德国歌♥剧
Bravo, Mr. Deeks.
太棒了 Deeks先生
Bravo.
太棒了
Bravo.
太棒了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表