The same person who T-boned Kensi and Deeks?
跟侧面撞向Kensi和Deeks是同一个人吗
It's got to be Karposev.
肯定是Karposev
Why would Arkady be so desperate to get out of here?
为什么Arkady这么急迫的想从这里出去啊
He could just kick back,
他可以把问题丢给我们
let us take care of Karposev.
让我们去解决Karposev
There's got to be another reason.
这肯定事出有因
You're holding me against my will.
你违背我的意愿把我关在这边
This is not legal.
这是违法的
Holding a murder suspect is plenty legal.
扣留一个杀人嫌疑犯还是合法的
Murder? What murder?
杀人 什么杀人
No, not just one-- Patrick and Elia Berkeley.
不只是一个人 Patrick和Elia Berkeley
Prison guards kill inmates all the time.
狱警经常杀犯人呢
Had nothing to do with me.
跟我没关系
Doesn't explain Elia.
对于Elia解释不通
We have footage
我们有她被杀之前
placing you outside her house before she was murdered.
你出现在她家门前的录像
Elia was alive when I got there, and when I left.
在我过去到那边然后离开的时候 Elia都还活着
Where's the laptop?
那笔记本电脑哪去了
Better yet, what's on it?
或者说 有什么在里面
You working with Ivan Karposev?
你跟Ivan Karposev搭档吗
I thought you guys were supposed to be smart.
你们可没这么笨
Then why don't you enlighten us?
那你为什么不告诉我们
You want the tanker?
你想要油轮吗
Oh, you know where to find it.
你知道去哪里找它啊
GPS location.
GPS定位
I'll verify it.
我会验证的
We're wasting time.
我们在浪费时间
I know you know what that is.
我你都知道这个是什么
I saw the same image
我从你给我的
on the clippings you gave me from Hans Schrieber.
Hans Schrieber的剪报里面看到过一样的
We use these coins to identify refugees wanting
我们使用这些硬币来标识
to escape from Russia.
那些想要逃出俄♥罗♥斯♥的难民
They would hand them to me...
他们会把他们交给我
...and I knew I could trust them.
然后我知道我能相信他们
Who gave the refugees the coins?
谁给那些难民硬币
The man on the other end.
在另外一头的男人
My father?
我父亲
Possibly.
有可能
But I cannot say for sure, Callen.
但是我不确定 Callen
What happened to Elia Berkeley?
Elia Berkeley怎么了
Karposev didn't want any complications with the oil sale.
Karposev不希望在石油买♥♥卖♥♥上出现差错
Sadly, Elia was a complication.
可惜 Elia就是一个差错
And what about you?
那你呢
Karposev cannot touch me.
Karposev动不了我
Benefits of being connected.
有关系的好处
Prove to me
证明给我看
that you're not just trying to pin all this Karposev.
你不是在尝试把这一切都推给Karposev
I have an associate on the crew.
我在船员中有一个联络人
Check my phone.
查查我的手♥机♥
Remember the girl?
记得那个女孩吗
Yes.
是的
Karposev sent a video.
Karposev发了一个视频给我
She's in danger.
她身处险境
Well, this associate must be pretty important
这个联络人一定非常重要
for you to stick your neck out like this.
所以你才如此冒险
I am loyal to the people who work for me.
我忠诚对待为我工作的人
I don't buy it.
我不相信这一套
It is true.
这是真的
You guys all right?
你们还好吗
Still in one piece.
还是个人样
Okay, LAPD got a call about a shooting.
洛杉矶警署接到了一个枪击报案
Wait a minute.
等等
Isn't that the car that rammed us?
这不是就是那辆撞我们的车吗
There's Ivan Karposev.
那是Ivan Karposev
The Devil himself.
恶魔本尊
Look at this shoulder-- I knew I winged him.
看那肩膀 我知道我击中他了
Tell me he's not gonna...
别告诉我他要
That guy was supposed to find the laptop and didn't deliver.
那人应该找到笔记本电脑但是他没有
This is what happens when you come back empty-handed.
这就是当你空手而归时的遭遇
Arkady didn't kill Elia.
Arkady没有杀Elia
Karposev did.
是Karposev杀的
I'll call the guys.
我通知其他伙计们
He's telling the truth.
他说的是实话
Her name's Anna.
她的名字叫Anna
If Arkady didn't kill Elia,
如果Arkady没有杀Elia
he probably didn't kill Patrick, either.
他可能也没有杀Patrick
So I triple-checked Arkady's GPS coordinates--
我查了三次Arkady的GPS坐标
it's the middle of the Sahara Desert.
地点在撒哈拉沙漠中♥央♥
He's playing us.
他在耍我们
No, he's too desperate to play us.
不 他太绝望了 他不会的
He's bargaining.
他是在讨价还价
He wants something in return.
他想要些东西作为回报
It's time to find out what it is.
是时候找出来是什么了
It's funny...
真搞笑
coordinates you gave us put the tanker
你给我们的油轮坐标
in the middle of the Sahara Desert.
是在撒哈拉沙漠的中♥央♥
Must have been typo.
肯定是输入错误
Try again.
再试试
No typos this time.
这次别再犯错
No typos...
没有错误
if you take me with you.
只要你们带着我一块儿行动
By the time you find Karposev,
到你们找到Karposev的时候
he will have unloaded the oil, and he will be gone.
他已经卸了石油 逃之夭夭了
And your associate with him.
而且你的联络人也得跟他一起
Does not have to be this way.
不一定非要到此地步的
Deal?
成交
Deal.
成交
I have your word?
你们答应我了
You just have to trust us. Okay.
你只需要相信我们 好的
Let's do this.
我们行动把
Come on.
来吧
Ready when you are.
早就准备好了
latitude33.4.
纬度33.4
longitude118.2.
经度118.2
That's San Pedro.
这是圣佩德罗港
Ship's still in port, in L.A.
船还在港内 在洛杉矶
He stays with the truck. We had deal.
跟车待在一块 我们说好的
The deal was we bring you with us. And we did.
这交易是我们把你一块带来 我们做到了
Now the deal is you stay here. Let's move.
现在交易是你待在这儿 我们行动
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Must be the remaining crew members.
一定是剩下的船员们
Deeks, $100 million in oil is about a million barrels, right?
Deeks 1亿美元的石油大约是100万桶数对吧
I mean, I don't have my Acme oil converter,
我说 我现在没有石油转换器
but according to Eric and Nell, yeah, that's about right.
但是根据Eric和 Nell 是的 就是这个数
There's only 97 barrels here.
这里只余97桶了
That means we're too late.
这意味着我们来迟了
Callen, Sam, Karposev's already moved the oil.
Callen Sam Karposev已经移♥动♥了石油
Shooter!
枪手
Split up.
分开
Down!
趴下
Stay down.
趴着
Stay down.
趴着
Let's go! Turn over.
翻过来
I got him, Kens.
我搞定他了 Kens
Yeah?
怎样
This place is rigged to blow.
他们准备炸了这船
How much time?
还剩多少时间
I don't see a timer.
我没有看见计时器
They haven't set a detonator, yet.
他们还没有装引爆器
All right, let's get him to Sam and Callen now.
好吧 我们把他带去Sam和Callen那里
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表