adorable... veneer.
可爱的 修饰
My God. And just like that...
天啊 就好像
the moment is way gone.
那个时刻已经过去了
That's okay.
没关系
I got more moments.
我还有时间陪你
Okay.
好的
All locked up. Any movement?
都锁上了 有什么动静吗
No. But I think one of us should leave.
没有 不过我觉得我们中的一个该走了
They're gonna assume Hetty has security,
他们会认为Hetty有保镖
but if they are watching, they'll be more likely
但是如果他们在监视 以为这里只有一个人的话
to move a move if they think there's only one of us.
他们更有可能行动
Keep your eyes open.
小心点
I'm glad you're having fun. Uh-huh.
我很高兴你玩得开心 嗯哼
Follow me, please.
请跟我来
Wait here, please.
请在这里稍等
I'm glad to see you've made such a speedy recovery.
我真高兴你这么快就康复了
I hope you have a damn good explanation
我希望你最好给我个合理的解释
for this, Leon.
Leon
It's nice to see you, too,
很高兴见到你
Henrietta.
Henrietta
What's the meaning of all this?
这么大费周章是为了什么
You've got a leak in your operation.
你主导的行动中出现了情报泄露
Oh, the hell I do.
哦 是的
Your personal information was sold online.
你的私人信息在网上售卖♥♥
Information that wasn't even available to us.
甚至是我们都不知道的信息
How long have you known this?
你知道多久了
Long enough.
够久了
Long enough to have informed me?
久到可以告诉我了
Doing so
这样做
could've tipped off the people who are behind this.
可以向这背后的人吐露消息
So, you used me?
所以 你利用了我
I protected you.
我保护了你
Still am.
现在仍然在保护
And the hearing?
那审讯呢
Thomas has an Axe to grind.
Thomas不太安分
Always looking to make a name for himself.
一直想着出名
So, it wasn't that hard to push him in the right direction.
所以 给他指条正路不难
You set him on me?
你把我推给他
It was the only way I could ensure
只是唯一能让我确保
that you would leave Los Angeles.
你会离开洛杉矶的方法
Oh, well played, Leon.
干得漂亮 Leon
I had a good teacher.
我有个好老师
But...
不过
by protecting me,
为了保护我
you put my people in even greater danger.
你将我的人置于更危险的境地
It's been my experience that your team
我的经验告诉我
can take care of themselves.
你的队伍能保护好自己
I still don't like this.
我还是不喜欢这样
Nobody does.
没人喜欢
So, what's next?
那么 接下来是什么
You remain here in D.C., protected,
你继续在华盛顿受到保护
until we find those responsible.
直到我们找到该对此负责的人
What other options do I have?
我还有什么选择么
You don't have any.
没有
I can't protect you
一旦你离开我的指挥范围
outside of my chain of command.
我就无法保护你了
Is that why you brought me here?
这就是你把我带到这里的原因吗
To tell me that I'm a dinosaur?
告诉我现在要被保护了
I just like the museum.
我只是喜欢这家博物馆
Here we go!
来了
Could use a hand, G.
可以动手了 G
I count
我看到
three coming in the front.
3个人在前面
Two more headed around back.
还有2个向后面走过去了
Upstairs.
楼上
Nell, status?
Nell 汇报情况
I'm holding the high ground.
我在上面守着
Copy. Kensi and Deeks are five minutes out.
收到 Kensi和Deeks还有5分钟就到
Nell?
Nell
What's going on?
发生什么了
We're under attack.
我们受到攻击了
Where? Dovecote.
在哪 Dovecote
You're in my house?!
你们在我家
Yes, and we're outmanned and outgunned.
对 而且我们在人数和武器上都处于劣势
Oh, bugger.
混♥蛋♥
Listen to me carefully.
仔细听我说
They came for Hetty
他们在晚上带着镇静剂
at night with sedatives and syringes.
和注射器来找Hetty
These guys aren't here to kidnap anyone.
这些人可不是来绑♥架♥的
They're here to kill us.
他们是来杀我们的
Nell!
Nell
Nell?!
Nell
Go! I got these jokers!
过去 我来处理这边
Go!
走
Nell?
Nell
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
Follow me.
跟着我
Nell, this is a dead end!
Nell 这是一条死路
Nell!
Nell
Of course Hetty has a secret passageway.
果然 Hetty会准备一条秘密通道
Who do you think put the trapdoor in the boatshed?
那你觉得是谁在船屋里安了活板门的
Sam!
Sam
I love Hetty.
我爱Hetty
I just wish she wasn't so small.
我只希望她不是这么瘦小
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Don't even think about it.
你想都不要想
I have had a terrible day already.
我今天已经够糟糕的了
Down!
蹲下
All the way.
蹲到底
How are we gonna explain this to Hetty?
我们要怎么把这一切跟Hetty解释
We're not. I'm sure you'll think of something.
我们不解释 我敢说你肯定能想到什么办法的
Oh, I get it.
哦 我知道了
You get to have artful conversations
你可以讨论艺术类的东西
about, uh, butterflies and flowers
蝴蝶啊花儿啊什么的
and I get to give her the bad news?
我就得给她坏消息
It works for me.
我觉得挺好
Uh-huh.
阿哈
Just got word that Hetty's fine.
刚刚得到消息 Hetty没事了
What was it?
是怎么了
Exhaustion.
过度疲劳
So, who the hell are they?
那 这特么又是谁
No I.D.
没有身份
And they're not talking. Eric's looking
而且他们也不张口 Eric正在查
at their biometrics. Who's the suit?
他们的生物信息 这个穿制♥服♥的是谁
Their lawyer.
他们的律师
Guy came before we could take them away.
在我们可以抓他们之前他就来了
Interesting.
这样哦
Where is everybody?
人都哪去了
Kensi and Deeks took Nell home.
Kensi和Deeks把Nell带回家了
She okay?
她没事吧
She's never killed anyone before.
她以前可从来没有杀过人
It was him or her.
当时不是他死就是她亡
Doesn't make it any easier.
那也不会让她更好受
Keep an eye on her.
看着点她
Let me know if there's a problem.
如果有问题通知我
She'll be okay.
她会没事的
Hey, I've got positive I.D.'s on one of the men
嘿 我找到你们抓的其中一个人的身份了
you arrested and one of the deceased.
还有一个死者
I'm still working on the rest.
我还在查剩下的
Elias Bauer
Elias Bauer
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表