Now I know.
现在我知道了
Back to work, Ms. Jones.
Jones小姐 回到工作上吧
Why didn't you tell us?
你为啥不告诉我们
We were respecting your privacy.
我们尊重你们的隐私
And you're okay with this?
你对此没看法
Am I okay with my coworkers dating? No.
我支不支持办公室恋情 不支持
Does that mean I want you off the team? Hell, no.
那是不是说我想你离开小组 肯定不想
And that goes for Deeks, too.
对Deeks也是一样
Oh, well... Don't tell him I said that.
哗 别告诉他我这么说的
I will not.
我不会
It's just, you know, eventually, you guys
这就是 你知道 最终 你们还是必须
are gonna have to figure out where this thing is going.
要想清楚怎么处理这件事情
You don't want to continue to put your lives on the line.
你们不会想要继续拿生命冒险
Meaning what?
啥意思
Meaning that...
意思是
when Michelle and I had Kam,
当Michelle和我有了Kam
that was a whole another mission.
事情就完全不同了
Kids.
孩子
Yeah, no.
没错 不同
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
We're not, we're not...
我们没有 我们没有
we're not thinking about kids.
我们没想过孩子的事情
We're not even thinking about dinner.
我们甚至不考虑晚上吃什么
That's fine, but things don't always go as they're planned.
很好 但是事情往往是计划赶不上变化
Things happen. Kids happen.
事情会变的 孩子会有的
That's what happened with Aiden, he kind of...
那是Aiden才会做的事 他有点
popped up out of the blue.
平白突然冒出来的感觉
I thought I was ready for anything--
我以为我准备好了
active duty, whatever-- but not for that.
服役 不管什么 但是并未如此
I wasn't a perfect dad, either.
我也不是个完美的爸爸
I made a lot of mistakes those first years.
我在头几年里做了很多错事
I think Aiden was a lucky kid.
我觉得Aiden是个幸运的孩子
I was the lucky one.
我才是幸运的那一个
Still am.
现在也是
So our terrorist, Dogan Malki,
我们的这位恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ Dogan Malki
hasn't said a word to us.
一句话也不和我们说
Normally I wouldn't allow this,
正常情况下 我不会允许出现这样的情况
but since the attack...
但是自从发生了袭击
we've been a little shorthanded.
我们有些缺人手
Have at him.
给他点颜色瞧瞧
Wow, that is quite the... bloodstain.
这么多血
That's from your younger brother, right?
是你弟弟的血 是吧
FBI says you don't like to talk.
FBI说你不想进行谈话
That's fine. Just listen.
没关系 你听着就行
Your brother Demir is dying.
你弟弟Demir正在生死边缘
The shrapnel ripped apart his kidneys.
弹片撕裂了他的肾脏
He needs a new one immediately.
他需要立即移植一个新的
As you can probably imagine, being a terrorist
你可以想像到 当个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
doesn't put you very high on the priority list for transplants.
可不会让你排在移植名单的前面
The good news-- for you, of course--
但是当然对你来说 好消息就是
being that they make exceptions for family.
亲属之间移植另当别论
Y-Yes... yes, of course.
是 是的 当然
I'll give him mine.
我会把我的捐给他
Well, that is actively heartwarming.
这可真是暖心
There's just one
但是只有一个
small problem.
小问题
The FBI thinks you and your brother
FBI认为你和你弟弟
killed three of their agents.
杀了他们的三名探员
They're not letting you go anywhere.
他们不会放你走的
But, uh... we didn't kill them.
但是 我们没有杀他们
Hmm. So how did the bomb get in the van?
唔 那炸♥弹♥是怎么出现在车里的呢
How would I know?
我怎么会知道
Please... my-my brother needs my help.
求你们了 我弟弟需要我的帮助
Think, Dogan!
好好想想 Dogan
Did you loan the van to anyone?
你把车借给谁过
Did you take it anywhere recently?
你最近载过谁
I-I-I-I, I don't...
我 我不
A car wash, valet parking.
洗车 代客泊车
I don't remember!
我不记得了
Your brother is dying!
你弟弟快死了
A mechanic.
一个修理工
I-I-I t-took it to a mechanic.
我我我把车开到了一个修理工那儿
We had a flat tire, uh, about five days ago.
大概天前 有一个车胎爆了
A tow truck came by about a minute later.
几分钟之后来了一辆拖车
They took it to a shop in the Valley.
他们把车带到了谷里的一家商店
What was the name of the shop?
商店的名字是什么
Lakeview.
湖景
Lakeview Auto Repair.
湖景修车店
Wait, what about my kidney?
等一下 我的肾怎么办
Oh, yeah, you can keep your kidney,
哦 你可以留着你的肾
'cause your brother's fine.
因为你弟弟状态很好
So where is everyone?
他们都去哪儿了
Looks like somebody's been off-roading.
看上去有人上过路了啊
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Drop your weapon.
放下武器
Drop it!
扔掉
I sent everyone home for the day.
我今天给所有人都放假了
Hands up.
举起手
I'm unarmed.
我没有武器
I didn't think you'd find me so quickly.
没想到你们这么快就找到我了
If you...
如果你
Don't.
别动
I'm sorry-- I was trying to say,
抱歉 我是想说
if you check the top drawer,
如果你们检查一下上面的抽屉
you'll find what you're looking for.
你们就能找到想要的东西
Remote detonator.
远程引爆器
You're searching for the person who planted a bomb and killed
你们在找那个放置了炸♥弹♥ 并杀害了
three FBI agents.
三名FBI探员的人
You have found him.
你们已经找到了
I promise you, I will not resist arrest.
我保证 我不会拒捕
But I also promise...
但是我也保证
this morning's attack
今早的袭击
will not be the only one today.
不会是今天唯一的一次
His name is Vakeel Shah.
他叫Vakeel Shah
He immigrated here, from Pakistan, 20 years ago.
二十年前从巴基斯坦移♥民♥过来
He's never been in any trouble with the law.
没有做过任何触犯法律的事情
He pays his taxes, started a successful auto repair business.
他交税 成功创办了一家汽车修理店
Okay, so what happened?
好吧 那么发生了什么
His brother and sister-in-law died six years ago-- car crash.
他哥哥和嫂子在六年前一场车祸中去世了
Shah took in their son Naveed.
Shah领养了他们的儿子Naveed
We arrested Naveed...
我们去年在一次
in a sting operation last year.
诱捕行动中逮捕了Naveed
He walked into his high school wearing a dummy suicide vest.
他穿着一件自杀式背心去了他的高中
That you provided him.
你们向他提供的那件
I ran the op and Agent Nasri was undercover.
我负责那次行动 Nasri探员做卧底
Let's stay on track here.
我们在这里暂停一下
Why don't you tell us about this watch?
你为什么向我们隐瞒这块表的事
That's Naveed's.
这是Naveed的表
It was broken during his arrest--
在逮捕他的时候坏掉了
he got physical-- Shah must've claimed it
因为他动手了 Shah一定是在庭审结束之后
upon completion of the trial.
要回了这块表
Eric said the forensic team pulled Shah's print off it.
Eric说鉴证组从这块表上提取了Shah的指纹
Meaning, regardless of how we found him,
就是说 不管我们怎么找到Shah的
this watch would've lead us to Shah.
这块表都能帮助我们找到他
He wanted to be found.
他想被我们找到
And he wanted to tell us about the second attack.
也想告诉我们关于第二次袭击的事情
Why?
为什么
Well, I'll be sure to ask him when I question him.
我保证在问讯他的时候会问他的
Not happening.
不可能
Excuse me?
你说啥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表