Yo, we got company.
哟 有人来了
You got a death wish, Duende?
想找死了是吧 Duende
Why, you suddenly got some balls?
怎么突然间那么胆子变大了啊
Not as big as your mom's, man.
哪有你♥妈♥的♥大啊
Say it again.
有种你再说一次
Come on, say it again, bitch.
来啊 有种你再说一遍啊 混♥蛋♥
Man, put that away before I take it from you, man.
算了吧 在我抢过来之前你先收起来吧
Listen to your boy, now. Don't make me embarrass you.
听你小弟的话 别给自己丢人嘛
Move it...!
躲开
Good morning.
早上好
What's this?
这是啥
That was my leftover Uni Burger
原本是我剩下的特味海胆汉堡
that I was gonna have for breakfast
准备来当早餐的
until somebody stole it.
但是却被人偷吃了
Who eats a sea urchin burger, let alone for breakfast?
谁会去吃海胆汉堡 还要当早餐吃
You do, apparently.
很明显是你吃的
What makes you think that I would eat your disgusting leftovers?
有什么理由让你认为是我吃了这些恶心的剩菜
Because I know you, because
因为我了解你
you're a scavenger, because you're a refrigerator hyena.
你就是来冰箱扫荡的日军 扫光 吃光 吃光
Let me smell your breath. What?! Smell your own breath.
呼气让我闻一下 搞毛啊 闻你自己的去
Aha!
心虚了吧
Fine.
好吧
Surprisingly minty.
居然有薄荷味
Sure you know me? Yeah. Know you so well
还说你了解我吗 嗯 我太了解你了
to know that even if you did steal my Uni Burger
我知道你偷吃我的海胆汉堡后
you would then do something super sneaky
肯定会小心翼翼
like try to cover it up by using minty fresh mouthwash.
例如想用漱口水来盖住这位的
How did they ever give you a detective badge?
他们怎么会让你当上警探的啊
I'll have you know, at the LAPD
让我告诉你 在LAPD
they used to call me Sherlock Holmes.
他们都叫我夏洛克福尔摩斯
Oh, a fictional character-- well done.
噢 小说人物 不错嘛
I also know you better than you think, Missy.
小姐 我比你想像的更了解你
Oh, yeah?
噢 是吗
What's my favorite color? Blue.
我最喜欢什么颜色 蓝色
Wrong. Oh, I'm so sorry.
错了 噢 对不起
Let me be more specific.
我再说准确点
Cornflower blue.
是矢菊花蓝
That was such a lucky guess.
你碰巧猜到而已
A lucky guess? Okay, first off,
碰巧是吧 听着 首先
that's not even a real color.
那都不算是一种颜色
And secondly, you don't even own anything in the cornflower hue.
还有 你没有任何一样东西是这颜色的
Not that you know of. See? Apparently,
你不知道而已 看吧 很明显
you don't know everything about me. I know you hate liver
你也不是什么都知道的 我知道你讨厌吃肝脏
but love bulgogi. So does everybody else.
不过喜欢吃韩国烧烤 每个人都喜欢啊
I know that your favorite movie on the planet is Titanic.
我知道你最喜欢的电影是泰坦尼克号♥
Me and a billion other people. I know that you love mojitos
还有十亿人也喜欢 我还知道你喜欢喝莫吉托
and techno music at the Apex Hotel.
喜欢听电子音乐和喜欢住在Apex酒店
I know that you played college softball.
你大学时候打过垒球
I know that you dressed up like a Teenage Mutant
小时候万圣节会
Ninja Turtle as a kid for Halloween.
打扮成忍♥者神龟
I know that you keep a journal.
我知道你有写日记
I know that you want to have an oregano garden
我还知道就算你的植物怎么养怎么死
even though you are a noted plant killer.
你还想要一个种满滇香蕾的花♥园♥
I know that your favorite New Kid on the Block
我还知道你最喜欢新街边男孩组合里的Joey McIntyre
was Joey McIntyre, and why not, because he was the dreamiest.
很明显 看脸的嘛
Bam.
全对
Oh, and I also know that
噢 我还知道
you hide girly magazines under your bathroom sink.
你把女性杂♥志♥都藏在厕所洗手盆下面
I do not.
我没有
I mean, not like... girly magazines,
我是指 不是那些 小女孩看的
but I mean, like, magazines for girls-- things like
我指的是 给女生看的杂♥志♥ 例如
Cosmo and Modern Bride--
时尚新娘
because our kick-ass Kensi-Lina
原来我们打遍天下无敌手的Kensi小姐
has a softer, lacy, lady side
也有不为人知的
that no one knows about...
柔情万种的一面
but me.
只有我知道哈
And I love it.
我很喜欢
You couldn't have said that any creepier.
你可以说得不那么猥琐的
Creepier?! I thought I was pretty charming.
猥琐?我还以我很性感呢
Guys, Granger's been in an accident.
Granger出事了
What happened?
怎么回事
We're still trying to find out. Come on, Beale.
我们还不知道 快点啊 Beale
Okay. They rushed him to County.
好的 他们把Granger送到了县医院
He was conscious at the scene,
他当时还是有意识的
but that's all they would tell me.
但他们只肯说这么多
Show them the crash.
给他们看撞车的画面
A security camera from a nearby residence
附近住♥宅♥的保安摄像头
caught the accident.
拍下了车祸的发生
Oh, my gosh. He's lucky he survived that.
天啊 他能捡回一条命也是走运了
What was he doing? We don't know yet.
他怎么样了 还不清楚
We're not gonna find out sitting here.
坐在这里是什么都查不出来的
We'll work the accident scene. You guys check in
我们去现场看看 你们去看
on Granger. Anybody inform Hetty?
Granger什么情况 有人通知了Hetty吗
She knows. What did she say?
她知道了 那她怎么说
Not a damn thing.
毛都没有
All right, guys.
好的 伙计们
What do you think he was doing up here?
你说他在这里做什么
Your guess is as good as mine.
你想的跟我想的还能有差?
Well, maybe Eric can backtrack his movements
嗯 也许Eric能从交通摄像头里
using traffic cams. Yeah.
找到他出事前的行踪 嗯
He was driving way too fast for this road.
他当时的车速太快了
There's no way he could've made that curve.
没可能过得了这个弯道的
The witnesses said it was a single car.
目击者说只有一辆车
There was no pursuit.
没有追逐
Uh, no skid marks--
嗯 没有刹车痕迹
he never touched the brakes.
他没踩刹车
How do you explain this?
到底怎么一回事
I don't know. Maybe he was injured
真心不知 也许他受伤了
and needed to get to the hospital.
急着去医院
It's the wrong direction.
医院不在这边啊
Something isn't right.
一定出什么事了
But you got a theory.
你想到什么了
Nope.
没有
I know that look-- you're holding out on me.
我懂你的 别蒙我了
I got nothing-- except a bad feeling
我啥也不清楚 只是感觉不妙
that this might not have been an accident.
这也许不是那么简单的一场事故
Well, that goes without saying. What else?
这不明摆着吗 还有什么
First there's a breach of security.
先是出现安全漏洞
Hetty's personal data is leaked.
Hetty个人信息泄露
That almost gets her killed.
差点儿丢了小命儿
Now Granger smashes up his car
现在Granger大半夜的
in the middle of the night,
又出了车祸
15 miles from his house?
离他家还不到15英里
Are you kidding me? Could be unrelated.
你觉得这是巧合吗 没准儿是巧合
Could be.
也许
Could also be...
也可能是
we really do have a mole.
我们出了内鬼
Oh, I hate it when she does this.
我真心讨厌她这么做
Does what?
做什么了
That.
这个
She's having a cup of tea.
她不就是在喝茶吗
It's her sixth one. Well,
已经是第六杯了 好吧
maybe she's thirsty. Maybe she's worried sick about Granger.
也许她渴坏了 也许她是超担心Granger
I think one of us should talk to her.
也许我俩之间该有个人和她聊聊
Be my guest. And by "One of us,"
去吧 请便 我说"我俩之间"
I mean you. Hetty likes you.
的意思是指你 Hetty超爱你的
Oh, come on. She likes you, too.
哦 得了吧 她也超爱你的
She tolerates me.
她总是折磨我
Look, if Hetty wanted
听着 要是Hetty真想
to talk to one of us, she would.
找我们聊天 她会说的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表