I got a suspicious package on a bench.
长椅上发现可疑包裹
Requesting backup for containment
前往检查
while I check it out.
请求支援
Daddy, I found it.
爸爸 我找到了
I've got mall security in pursuit of a couple, uh, Santas.
我看到商场保安在追赶两个...圣诞老人
Hey! Stop!
嘿 停下来
LAPD! Stop!
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 站住
LAPD!
洛杉矶警♥察♥
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Release the woman now!
马上放开那位女士
Wow. What are you mad about?
你在生什么气
I'm not mad.
我没生气
Just bombed that bag with a spinning back kick.
回旋反身踢沙袋
That is a pure aggression release.
典型的攻击性发泄
Trying different techniques.
尝试不同技术而已
You hate spinning back kicks.
你不喜欢回旋反身踢
You say they're impractical.
你说觉得它们不切实际
They are impractical.
确实不切实际
It's like side control in grappling.
就像擒拿里的侧面锁身一样
It may work on pay-per-view.
样子看起来花里胡哨
Try that on the street, I'll bite your ear off.
在大街上试试 我能把你的耳朵咬下来
I'm going to San Francisco for the holidays.
我要去旧金山过圣诞
That's great. That's what you wanted.
太好了 你不是一直想去嘛
I wanted to spend Christmas with my beautiful wife and daughter.
我想和我漂亮的老婆女儿一起过圣诞
You know, nice hotel. Good food, see the sights.
你懂的 高档酒店 美食 美景
Just the three of us.
就只有我们仨
What about Aidan?
那Aidan怎么办
He's cold-weather training in Virginia.
他去弗吉尼亚参加寒季训练了
Didn't come home for Thanksgiving.
感恩节就没回家
He's working his ass off to become a cadet sergeant.
他拚命地想当上学员士官
I'm proud of him.
我为他骄傲
But I haven't seen him in three months.
但是我已经有三个月没见过他了
Well, boy is focused.
这孩子够专注的
Just like his old man. Yeah.
就像他老爸一样 是啊
He's in high school, supposed to have fun.
他才读高中 应该是好好玩儿的时候
You know what I was doing at that age?
你知道我那个年纪在干嘛
Nothing you want your son doing, I can promise you that.
我能打包票 肯定不是你希望你儿子会做的事
Hey, what, uh, what hotel you staying at?
嘿 你要住啥样的酒店
Oh, Michelle's sister bought a pied-a-terre.
Michelle的妹妹买♥♥了栋"世外桃源"
Sounds nice. Sounds small.
听起来不错 听起来好小
She says "Pied-a-terre."
她说的是"世外桃源"
I say the kitchen's in the bedroom.
我觉得是 厨房♥在卧室里
Hold on a second.
等等
She wants you to stay there with them?
她想让你和她们一起住
All three of us.
我们一家三口
And Michelle's sister.
还有Michelle的妹妹
And Michelle's sister's three cats.
还有Michelle妹妹的三只猫
No, you tell 'em, "I appreciate the offer,
别 你还是和她们说 我很感谢这个提议
I think we'd all be a little more comfortable at a hotel."
但我还是觉得我们都在酒店更好一些
That's all.
完毕
Yeah, sure.
当然
Tell my wife I don't want to stay with her baby sister.
告诉我老婆说我不想和她的妹妹一起过节
Exactly, be totally honest with her.
对 对她完全坦诚
The level to which you don't understand marriage
你对婚姻这玩意儿能有如此理解程度
is astounding.
也是醉了
Round's over, we caught a case.
回合结束 有案子了
Perfect timing. Saved by the Beale.
时间刚好 Beale救了我
I know you're the kind of guy who likes to improve
我知道你是那种一直喜欢
in all areas at all times.
在各个方面提高自己的人
It is my job to dole out advice.
但给你提建议是我的职责
On all topics.
任何方面都算
Granger's still not back?
Granger还没回来吗
No, his recovery is taking a little longer than expected.
没 他恢复得比想像中还慢些
This morning thieves hit an office in Sherman Oaks.
今早 窃贼洗劫了Sherman Oaks的一间办公室
and they set a server room on fire.
他们还烧了一间服务器机房♥
The office belongs to a cyber-security company,
这个办公室属于一家网络安全公♥司♥
See Bug Systems.
名叫"查漏网络"
They were closed for the holidays.
他们放假了
See Bug's founder, Peter Weber,
查漏网的创始人 Peter Weber
is an expert in the field of anti-malware, or malicious software.
是反恶意程式和恶意软件方面的专家
Malware can be designed to breach government computers,
恶意程式可以设计用来破坏政♥府♥电脑
secure servers, even power plants.
安全服务器 甚至是电厂
It's basically the terrorism of the Internet.
基本上是网络恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Which is exactly why the Department of Defense needs people like Weber.
这就是为什么国防部需要像Weber这样的人才
They've recently began vetting him
他们最近正开始审核他
to help fight foreign cyber attacks.
是否有助于打击国外网络攻击
And now DoD wants to ensure that nothing harmful
现在国防部想要确保那个办公室里没丢任何
against national security has been taken from the office.
对国♥家♥安♥全♥造成威胁的东西
What about the guy LAPD arrested?
洛杉矶警局逮捕的那个人呢
Mmm, Billy Rex. He grew up in the system.
Billy Rex 从小就在局子里出出进进
Ventura Youth Correctional.
凡吐拉市青年教♥养♥院♥
He did postgrad studies at Norco Prison.
他在诺克的监狱里读了研究生
This guy has been charged for everything,
被指控过各种罪名
from assault to armed robbery.
从伤害罪到持枪抢劫
This guy goes from strong-arm robberies to stealing computer viruses?
这人从暴♥力♥抢劫升级到去偷♥电♥脑病毒
They find anything on him?
在他身上有什么发现吗
A nine millimeter, that's it.
一把9毫米的手♥枪♥ 没了
Which means whatever they stole was
那就意味着不管他们偷的啥
in the other two Santas' bags.
都在那两个圣诞老人的包里
And unfortunately,
不巧的是
the Santa beards make facial rec impossible.
圣诞老人胡子使得面部识别无法进行
LAPD is currently transporting him to the boatshed for questioning.
洛杉矶警方目前正将他送往船屋审讯
We'll hit Weber's office.
我们去检查Weber的办公室
Kensi, Deeks, why don't you, uh, talk to Rex.
Kensi Deeks你们不妨...和Rex谈谈
Find out what he was looking for.
看看他在找些什么
Not so fast, Mr. Callen.
别急 Callen先生
I think it's best if you and Mr. Hanna stayed away from the crime scene.
我认为你和Hanna先生最好别去犯罪现场
Why's that?
为什么
Mr. Beale, play the rest of the footage.
Beale先生 播放剩余录像
Hold on, stop that.
等一下 暂停
Zoom in.
放大
Joelle.
Joelle
Joelle? What do you mean?
Joelle 什么意思
Like, Callen's Joelle?
就是那个 Callen的Joelle吗
She sent me a text to call her, but I never got back to her.
她发了条短♥信♥让我给她打电♥话♥ 但我一直没打
The LAPD reports that she's doing fine.
洛杉矶警方报告说她状态尚好
Just steer clear of her until the case is resolved.
在结案之前先避开她吧
Both of you have a cover to maintain.
你们两个的卧底身份还需保密
We'll question Billy Rex in the boatshed.
我们去船屋审Billy Rex
You know, we should probably, uh, interview Joelle.
我们也许应该 和Joelle谈谈
About the case, right?
是关于案子 是吧
Yeah, no, that, too. - Yeah.
不啊 当然也包括那个 嗯
That's her.
她在那儿
Joelle Taylor?
Joelle Taylor
Thank you, Tony.
谢谢你 Tony
Hi, I'm Detective Marty Deeks, LAPD.
嗨 我是洛杉矶警局的Marty Deeks警探
This is my partner,
这是我的搭档
Kensi Blye, NCIS. - Hi.
Kensi Blye NCIS 嗨
Hello. Um, who did you say you worked for?
你好 你们说你们替谁工作
Oh, we're, uh, federal agents.
哦 我们是 联邦探员
Please, have a seat.
请坐
Okay.
好
Sorry all of this happened to you. How are you?
抱歉你遇到了这种事情 你还好吗
I'm fine.
我挺好的
I'm just glad the police caught the guy.
我很高兴警♥察♥抓到了这个人
We're looking into the case right now.
我们现在正在调查这个案子
Did you see anything that might help us track the guys that got away?
你有没有看到任何能帮助我们追逃犯的线索
Well, I told the police, I didn't see much.
我和警♥察♥说过了 我没看到多少
I-I heard the alarm, and then I saw the Santas...
我 我听到了警报 然后我就看到了那几个圣诞老人
the men running-- I didn't know what was happening.
那个人在跑 我不知道发生了什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表