You're too close to this.
你太清楚了
Meaning what, Agent Hanna?
什么意思 Hanna探员
Meaning we'll handle the interrogation.
意思就是我们来进行审讯
All right.
好吧
Five minutes.
给你们五分钟
There are a handful of Grey Men out there.
有很多的灰人特工正在工作
But none of them were like Goodsell.
但是没有一个像Goodsell一样
You know, I worked with the guy for over a decade,
你知道吗我和这个人一起工作了十年
and I couldn't tell you the first thing about him.
我连一件有关他的事也说不出来
No personal connection.
没有私人关系
Makes it easier to have him killed.
更容易干掉他
Nicely done.
干得不错
I like how you turned that around on me.
我喜欢你就这么把矛头指向我了
The only problem is I didn't do it.
唯一的问题是不是我♥干♥的
Although I will admit that the world is
不过我会承认这个世界上
a safer place with him dead. All right.
-没了他会更安全-好
So, if you're not here for the hit,
如果你不是为了杀他而来这
why are you here?
你来这干嘛
Hmm?
嗯
Is this a vacation?
来这度假
Ha-hardly.
才怪
I hate Los Angeles.
我讨厌洛杉矶
I hate the people. I hate the sun.
我讨厌这的人我讨厌这的太阳
You know, I got sunburned so badly in Afghanistan
我在阿富汗被晒伤
that I had to be hospitalized.
严重到我要住院
Okay, this is a waste of time.
这是在浪费时间
Let's bring Granger in.
我们把Granger叫来吧
Okay, relax, relax, relax.
放松 放松 放松
Relax.
放松
Let's everybody take a deep breath.
我们大家一起来深呼吸
The reason that I am here is because yesterday
我来这的原因是
Goodsell contacted me through one of his old handles.
昨天Goodsell通过他的一个老部下联♥系♥了我
You don't believe me, check my phone.
不相信的话查我手♥机♥
You try and wipe this...
你要是尝试删除
I know, I know.
我知道我知道
You'll let Granger come in here and kill me.
你会让Granger进来杀了我
Believe me, Agent Callen.
相信我 Callen探员
I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.
我不会让他这么得逞了的
"Need to meet tomorrow,
明天见你
"Los Angeles.
洛杉矶
You help me, I'm back in."
你帮我 我就回去
Goodsell may have been valuable dead.
Goodsell可能死了很有价值
But he was much more valuable alive.
但是他活着更有价值
I came here to bring him in.
我来把他带回去
He also sent you photos. Who are they?
他还给你传了些照片 这都是谁
Uh, the women, I don't know.
这个女的我不认识
Although I wish I did.
不过我真希望我认识
The men, they're from the Penia Cartel.
这几个男的 他们是Penia贩毒集团的人
Did Goodsell
Goodsell
operate inside of Mexico?
打入了墨西哥人中间
Mm-mm.
不
Interact with the cartels?
跟贩毒团伙有交往
Never. Never.
从来不
But I don't think our Grey Man died for old secrets.
但我不觉得他死于旧的秘密
I think they killed him for something new.
我觉得他们是为了什么新的理由杀了他的
Wow, you're, like,
你看起来
assaulting that burger.
是在袭击那个汉堡
You have no idea.
你不知道
It's so good.
它有多好吃
Go easy.
悠着点
It looks pretty delicious. Why?
看着挺好吃的 怎么了
You hungry?
你饿了
Yeah, I'm starving.
嗯 我快饿死了
French...
薯条
Oh, you're offering...?
你在给我
You want me to have...? Thank you.
你让我吃谢谢
French fry.
薯条
It's still warm.
还热着呢
Getting free french fries over here.
这有免费的薯条
Hey, so, I'm looking for my, uh,
我正在找我的
my buddy.
我的哥们儿
We were in the war together. This is him. You haven't...?
我们一起扛过枪 这就是他 你见没见过...
You haven't seen this guy? My buddy, have you seen...?
你见没见过这个人 我朋友 你见没见过...
You're not listening to me.
都没有听我讲话
Good day, miss.
祝你有美好的一天小姐
Oh, that's why you're not...
怪不得你没有听
Good day. You want me to stand?
日安 你想让我站起来
Yeah, I'll stand.
好吧 那我就起来
What do we, what do we do now? Hats off. Good day, miss.
我们现在干嘛摘帽子 祝你有美好的一天 小姐
Fine weather we're having.
今天天不错
My, don't you look lovely.
我勒个去 你看起来真漂亮
You look lovely.
你看起来真漂亮
We think you look lovely.
我们觉得你很好看
We do.
我们是这么觉得的
Wow, dinner and a show.
有东西吃还有戏看
Well done, old-timer.
干得不错老家伙
You got the world figured out here, don't you?
你真是了解了世界的真谛啊
Another french fry. Don't mind if I do.
又来一根薯条 那我就不客气了
Deeks, check out the woman in the red skirt.
Deeks 打量一下穿红裙子那个女人
Uh, it's hard not to.
很难不打量
Calm down.
悠着点
I got pictures from ops of two women
我从行动中心拿来两个女人的照片
who might be linked to the Penia Cartel.
她们都可能跟Penia贩毒团伙有关系
She's one of them.
她是其中一个
Wow, yeah. She's a hot tamale.
她跟玉米粉蒸肉一样火♥辣♥
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
你是在逗我
See those guys she's joining?
看她勾搭的那群人
I was checking them out earlier.
我早些时候正在观察他们
They got badges and concealed weapons.
他们有徽章和隐藏的武器
They're DEA.
他们是缉毒局的
Looks like Goodsell wasn't the only spy working the area.
看起来Goodsell不是这附近唯一的一个间谍
Want to know why the Grey Man died?
想知道为什么他死了
I say we start with her.
我说我们从她查起
We put Goodsell's photos through facial rec.
我们把Goodsell的照片拿来做面部识别
We I.D.'d the first woman as Bonnie Flores.
确认了第一个女人的身份 Bonnie Flores
She has prior run-ins with LAPD for prostitution.
她在洛杉矶警局有卖♥♥淫前科
She's currently at the Grand Park food court.
她现在在Grand公园的小吃街
Kensi and Deeks are keeping an eye on her.
Kensi和Deeks在盯着她
What about the second woman?
第二个呢
It's, uh, not a clear shot.
这张照片太模糊了
So nothing on facial rec so far.
现在没办法进行面部识别
Any connection to the Penia Cartel? No.
她和Penia贩毒集团有联♥系♥吗 没有
And since Mexico arrested
自从墨西哥政♥府♥
Domingo Penia seven months ago,
7个月前逮捕了Domingo Penia
the cartel's been relatively quiet.
这个团伙就一直很低调
Now, Penia's nickname is El Ojo,
Penia的外号♥是
or The Eye.
独眼龙
One, because, well,
首先
he wears an eye patch.
因为他戴眼罩
Which, for the record, he didn't even need.
根据记录 他以前没戴眼罩
Just thought it made him look tough.
可能是觉得这让他看起来硬汉一些
And two, because he has eyes
第二
everywhere in the Mexican government,
因为墨西哥政♥府♥里到处都是
aiding in his drug empire.
他的毒品帝国的眼线
The DEA and the U.S. Attorney's Office have been working
药品管理局和检察官办公室
to extradite Penia from Mexico ever since his arrest.
自从他被捕就想把他从墨西哥引渡过来
Kensi said the woman
Kensi说
was talking to DEA agents and lawyers.
那个女人在跟药品管理局探员和律师交涉
Cartel could be trying to target
团伙内部的人可能会
someone involved in the Penia case,
盯上和Penia案子有关的人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表