and there's rumors of a case there.
有谣言说那边有一个病例
You think we're safe?
你觉得我们安全吗
I don't know anything about anthrax.
我对炭疽病一点都不了解
My work is with Mexican fruit fly eradication.
我的工作是根除墨西哥果蝇
Sorry, but I'm due back at the office.
抱歉 我得回办公室了
Hey, maybe we can grab some beers sometime.
嘿 或许我们可以一起喝杯啤酒什么的
Start a ex-pat business club.
成立个外籍人士俱乐部
Yeah.
啊
Don't be foolish.
别犯傻了
Down here, you do not congregate with groups of Americans.
在这里 美国人不会成堆聚在一起的
It's a dangerous place.
这是个危险的地方
Have a nice day.
祝愉快
Hey, I got his tail.
嘿 我盯住他了
You got a huge line at the food truck, though.
但是你们的快餐车那边都排起长队了
Man, I've been talking that thing up.
哥们儿 我就说嘛
That's really not necessary.
真的没有必要
I'm like your VP of marketing, man.
我就像你们的营销副总 哥们儿
You should seriously think
你们真该认真考虑一下
about giving me a raise, you know?
给我升个职 对吧
Stock options, or like a golden parachute...
职工优先认股啊 或者金降落伞
Something, you know?
之类之类的 是吧
Naziri's definitely got the know-how
Naziri绝对知道怎么将
to weaponize anthrax.
炭疽病毒武器化
His pesticide company could support aerial spraying.
他的农药公♥司♥可以给他提供飞机喷雾
He's on a short leash with Mauricio.
他被Mauricio盯紧了
Let's move the food truck back.
咱们把快餐车开回去吧
Work the dinner crowd at Eliminado.
到Eliminado那边人多的地方卖♥♥晚餐
Livio is the night janitor
Livio在提华纳做仓库守夜人
for some warehouses in Tijuana.
负责好几个仓库
When did he get sick?
他什么时候得的病
A week ago.
一周前
He got antibiotics at the farmacia,
他在药店买♥♥了点儿抗生素
but it got really bad.
但是病情实在太重了
I wanted him up here.
我想让他到这边来
How did he cross the border?
他怎么穿过边境的
Where he worked,
他从工作的地方
he knew about a drug tunnel.
得知了一条运毒隧♥道♥
They're extremely dangerous, though.
但是极其危险
Cartels, they use them for drugs.
贩毒集团用隧♥道♥来运毒
Never for immigrants, 'cause someone could give it up.
但是没有偷渡客这么做 因为随时可能丧命
Where did you meet him?
你和他在哪儿见的面
Otay Mesa.
奥塔伊梅萨
I was trying to get him to the county hospital,
我想带他去我家旁边的
near my house.
县医院
How did he get so sick?
他是怎么病成这样的
Well, best guess is somebody's prepping anthrax
最可能的猜测就是有人在他负责的仓库里
in one of his warehouses.
准备炭疽病毒
I have a grandson, a daughter-in-law.
我有孙子 还有儿媳妇
They... they used to bring him dinner.
他们 他们之前经常带他去吃饭
She's not answering her cell.
她不接电♥话♥
You think they're sick, too?
你觉得他们也生病了吗
Well, I hate to say it,
我很不想这么说
but anything's possible, Alejandro.
但是一切皆有可能 Alejandro
We need you to show us where the tunnel exit is in San Diego.
我们需要你给我们指认一下隧♥道♥出口在圣地亚哥的什么位置
If you take me to my family.
只要你让我见到我的家人
In Mexico?
在墨西哥的吗
Mm-mm.
嗯
There's no way.
不可能的
It's fair.
这很公平
I'll give you the drug tunnel...
我告诉你们运毒隧♥道♥
you give me my family.
你们让我见到我的家人
I really want to help this guy,
我真的很想帮助这个人
but I don't want to risk... There's Arabic chatter.
但是我不想冒险 有个阿♥拉♥伯传言
Anthrax is on the move today or tomorrow.
今天或者明天就要启运炭疽病毒了
Okay, so we cut this guy a deal.
好吧 所以我们和这个人达成个协议
And we shut down the tunnel.
然后我们关闭隧♥道♥
That's easier said then done.
说起来容易做起来难
By the time we mobilize a task force
等我们和国土安♥全♥部♥还有边防巡逻
with Homeland Security and Border Patrol,
调集了专案组的时候
it might be too late.
可能就已经晚了
Oh...
哦
We can handle this.
我们能搞定这个
We bring the father,
我们带上这个父亲
secure the tunnel exit and we wait.
把守好隧♥道♥出口 然后我们就在那里等着
That's it.
就这样做
We should bring a few flashlights
我们应该带点儿闪光灯
just in case, though, right?
以防万一 对吧
All right.
好吧
There you go, amigo. Gracias.
给你这个 朋友 谢谢
Veggie burger on wheat.
素食汉堡 用全麦面包做
The last one.
最后一份了
We gotta restock.
我们得进货了
You gotta move, too.
你们也得行动了
You're staking out the wrong spot.
你们盯错了地点
What, did you get bad Intel?
怎么 你收到了坏消息吗
The public health report
公共卫生报告
gave us the wrong address for the anthrax.
给我们的地址是错的
Wrong address? Why would they?
地址错了 他们为什么这么做
Mexican authorities might not want
墨西哥官方可能不愿意
the U.S. taking credit for the investigation.
美国在调查中居功
They want to seem capable. Yeah.
他们想显得自己有能力 是啊
New address is on the back.
新地址在背后
It's another industrial park,
这是另外一个工业园区
and it's also where Naziri works.
也是Naziri工作的地方
We're on the move.
我们马上动身
Make a right at the corner.
在那个转角右转
Got it.
好
It's four miles to the...
有四公里的路到
Wait, slow down, caballero.
等等 慢点 Caballero
Can't.
不行
Accelerator's stuck.
油门卡住了
Stay calm, put it in neutral.
冷静点 挂空挡
I'm in neutral.
已经是空挡了
Well, hit the brake!
好吧 踩刹车
Brake's not working.
刹车没有用
I'll turn off the ignition.
我要把车熄火
Hold on!
抓紧
Move your legs, all the way.
把腿挪开 保持这样
You don't want to be down there.
你不会想呆在下面的
Yeah, you got better ideas?
是啊 你有更好的办法么
Turning.
转弯
Get out of there, Sam. I see it, just a minute.
快出来Sam 我看见它了 等会儿
We don't have a minute-- get up!
没有一会儿了 快起来
think they're on to us?
觉得是他们故意针对我们
Either that, or the taco carts don't like the competition.
要不然就是快餐车行业不喜欢竞争
One, two, three.
一 二 三
All right...
好了
we got electricity.
这里有电
And ventilation.
还有通风设备
Tunnel rat.
地道鼠
And they're on the move.
正忙着逃
Wait for backup?
等后援吗
Yeah, that would be prudent.
恩 这样比较谨慎
Yeah, but we got great odds-- three on one, let's do this.
但是我们有很大胜算 三对一 我们行动吧
Come on, Granger.
拜托 Granger
This was not part of the plan.
这不在计划内
All right, go.
好吧 行动
All right.
好吧
And you stay right here.
你就呆在这里
This place must have cost millions.
建这地方肯定花了几百万
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表