I don't even like yachts.
我根本不喜欢游艇
Way too... flashy.
太高调
He's gonna need protection, all right.
他的确需要保护
From me.
免受我的伤害
Coast Guard is always happy to help out.
海岸警卫队总是乐意效劳的
Now, tell me about this yacht.
那么 告诉我这艘游艇的情况
Uh, vessel's name is Cairo Nights.
船名是Cario Nights
120 ton category, 118 feet long,
120吨♥级 118英尺长
with a sun deck, apparently.
有一个日光浴甲板
Know what country it's flagged to?
知道它挂哪国旗吗
No.
不知道
Do you know what port it left from?
那知道是从哪个港口出发的吗
No.
不知道
Owner's name?
船主姓名
Maybe.
可能知道
But you're not at liberty to say.
但你没法说
It's part of an open investigation, so...
这是一个调查行动的一部分 所以
So... you want us to find 118 feet of yacht sailing
所以 你想在覆盖地球表面71%的海洋中
somewhere in water that...
的某个地方
spans 71% of the Earth's surface?
找到一艘118英尺长的游艇
When you say it like that,
当你这么说的时候
it makes it sound impossible. Not at all.
听起来就不大可能找到了 完全不是
It's what the Coast Guard does best.
这是海岸警卫队最擅长的事
No.
不
You put me in here before.
你们以前就把我关在这里
With Henrietta. So?
和Hetty一起 所以呢
So your boss doesn't take up much space,
尽管她身形并不魁梧
but she made room feel like coffin.
但她让整间屋子感觉像是副棺材
I'm not going back.
我可不想回去
Interrogation room. Now.
去审讯室 马上
I feel like I'm talking to my kid.
我觉得像是训斥我的孩子一样
But this is so much more comfortable.
但是这里要舒服太多
You've got couch,
有沙发
canoe...
躺椅
coffee...
咖啡
It's fresh?
是新鲜的吗
Double shot.
给我来杯特浓的
Please.
麻烦你们了
Okay. Let's try this again.
好吧 让我们再聊聊
Okay.
好
Who tried to kill you this morning?
今天早上是谁要杀你
If I had a nickel for every time
要是每次有人想杀我
someone tried to kill me...
我都能拿到一枚硬币的话
You'd buy a yacht? What yacht?
你买♥♥了艘游艇 是吗 神马游艇
Arkady, we're trying to help you.
Arkady 我们在帮你
The feeling is mutual.
彼此彼此
Bet you're not feeling so ambivalent now, huh?
猜你现在不会那么矛盾了吧
Ambivalent about what?
神马矛盾
About you being dead. Is true?
关于你死了的传闻 真的假的
Yes.
真的
You hurt my feelings.
你伤害了我的感情
I'm sure I do. So start talking.
我知道我伤了 所以赶紧交代吧
'Cause neither one of us will hesitate to turn you loose.
因为我们当中的任何一个在把你放出去之前都不会有一丝犹豫的
What do you have, Eric? We're talking to Arkady.
你有什么线索 Eric 我们在跟Arkady说话
Why is he on the couch?
他为什么坐在沙发上
New interrogation technique.
新的审讯技巧
All right. Well, I got a match
好吧 我发现了一个
for the second set of prints found at Arkady's house.
跟Arkady家的第二个指纹相匹配的人
They belong to a Brett Edward Smith.
他叫Brett Edwards Smith
Male, 42 years old.
男性 42岁
No criminal record but he's a former cop.
没有任何犯罪记录但是他以前是个警♥察♥
The really interesting part is
最有意思的地方是
he was suspended from the LAPD in 2008.
他在2008年被洛城警方停职了
Went into private security.
然后转做私人安保工作
You got an address?
有地址吗
Uh, last known address
最后一个已知地址
is in Redondo Beach.
在Redondo海滩
And it's now a shopping mall.
现在已经是一个商场了
Any luck I.D.'ing the body from the explosion?
爆♥炸♥中的尸体身份被确认了吗
Still working on that. All right. Thanks.
还在查 好的 谢了
This the guy who tried to attack you this morning?
这是今天早晨打算袭击你的人吗
Is old police photo I.D.
这是个旧警♥察♥身份照片
I mean, maybe him, maybe not.
我是说 可能是他 也可能不是
But the name rings a bell, doesn't it? Smith is
但是名字很熟悉 是不是 Smith是个
common name.
很常见的名字
Like Smirnov in Russia.
相当于俄♥罗♥斯♥的Smirnov
What aren't you telling us, Arkady?
Arkady你还有什么没告诉我们
What you're not ready to hear.
你还没准备好听的东西
I'll let you know, Callen.
我会再通知你的 Callen
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Arkady is stonewalling them.
Arkady在跟他们绕圈子
Of course he is. What fun would it be
他当然在绕 如果他很轻易就
if he made it easy for us to protect him?
让我们保护他 还有什么意思
Hm. Fingerprints found at Arkady's house belong
Arcady家里的指纹属于一个
to a disgraced LAPD cop named Brett Smith.
叫Brett Smith的洛城警方的污点警员
You know him?
你认识他
I don't think I remember a Brett Smith.
我不记得认识这么一个人
Is he the one that went after Arkady this morning?
是今天早晨追杀Arkady的那个人吗
Starting to look that way.
目前来看是这样的
They're trying to make a positive I.D.
他们在努力弄清楚这个人是谁
Which leaves us with...
那我们可以做的只剩下
Arkady stonewalling us. For fun.
Arkady逗我们玩
Awesome.
太棒了
I may have something. Take a look at this.
我可能发现了什么 看一眼这个
I believe the vessel you're looking for left
我相信这是你正在找的
the La Guaira port outside of Caracas yesterday.
昨天离开Caracas外的La Guaira港口的那艘船
I'm still waiting on details from the Venezuelan government.
我还在等委内瑞拉政♥府♥具体细节
Mm. Could be waiting on them for a while. Anything else?
嗯 估计要等上一阵子 还有呢
Yes. It has a transponder.
船上有异频雷达收发器
And the plot thickens.
情况更糟了
Why does the plot thicken?
怎么更糟了
Because 118-foot yachts
因为118英尺游艇是
don't have transponders.
没有异频雷达收发器的
Cargo ships have transponders.
货船才有
So Arkady must have doctored the paperwork. Mmhmm.
Arkady肯定擅改了文件 嗯
Can you track the boat?
你能追踪到那艘船吗
As long as they keep the transponder turned on.
只要他们异频雷达收发器一直开着
Do you think we can get a visual?
我们能拿到图像吗
Not until we have a weather satellite
那要等到我们把气像卫星
positioned over it.
调到它的上空
How long do you think that'll be?
需要花多久
Five hours, 22 minutes.
5小时22分钟
Know anything about a ship that left a port
一艘船昨天早晨离开Caracas附近港口
near Caracas yesterday morning?
关于它你知道什么吗
Ships come in, ships go out.
船进 船出
Your yacht is suddenly a cargo ship.
你的游艇突然间变成了货船
Why?
为什么
Mm, I don't... Maybe we should just
我不知 我们也许应该
turn you loose, let you fend for yourself.
把你放出去 让你自己保护自己吧
Fine.
好吧
Give me your phone. My phone,
把你的手♥机♥给我 我的手♥机♥
my private property.
是我的私人财产
You know what,
你知道吗
while we're protecting you from whoever's trying to kill you,
我们保护你不被杀的时候
you don't have any personal property.
你没有任何私人财产
Hey! Give that back!
嘿 把那个还给我
You afraid he might find something?
你怕他会发现什么
He's right.
他说的对
Anna is a pretty girl.
安娜是个漂亮姑娘
Who is she?
她是谁
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表