- Muchas gracias. - Bye.
十分感谢 再见
Por nada.
不客气
Yes, Agent Hanna, this is the gym bag with the money.
没错 Hanna探员 这就是装钱的包
How much did you say was in here?
你看到里面有多少钱吗
I didn't.
没看到
I just said "a lot."
我刚说了"很多"
"A lot" is all relative, Assistant Director.
"很多"只是相对的 副主任
Does $8,000 seem like a lot to you?
八千对你来说算很多吗
On our salary? Hell, yeah.
我们的工资吗 当然了
Now, you fellas wouldn't have left some cash behind with those ladies, would you?
你俩不会丢了一些钱给那些女士了吧 是吗
Laundered money that the Treasury's just going to destroy anyway?
那些国库要销毁的赃款吗
We'd never do that.
我们才不会那么做呢
Yeah, it's not like they helped save our lives or anything.
他们又没救我们命什么的
What was in that bag is in that bag.
那包里有啥就还是啥
That's your story?
你们就这么说吗
That's our story.
就这么说
Mine, too, gentlemen.
我也是 伙计们
Mine, too.
我也是
Gracias.
谢谢
Where
哪儿
Where
哪儿
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表