Anyway, Margaret and I discovered monies
总之 Margaret和我发现了划拨给一支三角洲小队
that were allocated to a series of black operations
执行一系列秘密行动的款项
conducted by a Delta unit codenamed Duster.
他们的代号♥ 掸子
Okay.
好吧
The monies were allocated
而这些款项被划拨给了
to operations that never existed
那些从未存在
and were never sanctioned
也从未被国防部
by the Department of Defense.
批准的的行动
So you think a Delta unit robbed the government?
所以你们认为这个三角洲小队盗用了政♥府♥的钱
Of over $40 million.
超过四千万
Yesterday, we reported it to our superior.
昨天 我们报告给我们的上级
Yeah. And here's the thing.
是的 还有
Everybody knows Margaret and me
大家都知道Margaret和我
always bring our lunch, we don't go out.
一直带自己的午饭 我们不出去吃饭
So you think the Delta unit hit the office?
所以你觉得三角洲小队袭击了办公室
You tell me. Who else could it be?
你说呢 还能有谁
And you think this Ouellet is involved?
你认为这个Ouellet也参与其中
I have no idea.
我不知道
It could be him or anybody he spoke to
可能是他或者国防部里
up the chain of command in DoD.
指挥系统内的任何一个人
Milton, if there's a Delta unit hunting you,
Milton 如果一个三角洲小队在追杀你
you need to let us get you back to the States now.
你现在必须得让我们带你回美国
It's the same men from the bar.
是酒吧里的那些人
Give me the phone. Now! The gun.
给我手♥机♥ 快点 枪
The code is 7007.
密♥码♥是7007
That's a walkie-talkie! Pick it up!
这是个对讲机 捡起来
Should I get it?
我去拿吗
Go.
去吧
They'll kill her.
他们会杀了她
No.
不会
They want to talk.
他们想谈判
No service.
没信♥号♥♥
Come on. Ain't someone else got another phone?
还有人有手♥机♥吗
The phones work here.
这地方手♥机♥是有信♥号♥♥的
Try mine.
试试我的
Who am I speaking with?
谁和我通话
I'd like to ask you the same thing.
我也想问同样的问题
Let's begin this way.
我们这么说吧
We just destroyed the cell tower.
我们刚刚毁了手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
It'll be days before it's repaired.
修好得几天
This is going to be just about us.
这儿就只有我们和你们
So...
所以
if you want to see another sunrise,
如果你们还想见到明天的太阳
we dictate the terms.
我们说了算
I couldn't get anything off the platters from the burnt servers.
我没法从烧坏的服务器上的磁盘里恢复任何信息
But there was an off-site backup where the files were stored.
但是在文件有异地备份
I'm sorry, why destroy the servers
不好意思 如果信息已经备份了
if the information was already backed up?
为啥要毁了服务器呢
Because it destroyed the record
因为这就能毁掉
of who authored the documents.
文件编写记录
So we searched the backup
我们检索了备份文件
and we found one small anomaly.
发现了一个小小的异常之处
Two budgets.
两份预算
Same name, same dates...
一样的名字 一样的日期
Both had an allocation of monies
都是划拨给同一个三角洲小队款项
to a Delta Unit, Duster,
代号♥掸子
but there was one small difference.
有个小小的不一样的地方
Each budget had
每个预算都是由
the Delta unit listed under the oversight
不同的众议院小组委员
of different House subcommittees.
进行监管
Neither of which had security clearances
但是各委员会彼此之间
for the other's operations.
不能相互监管
And since they're all black ops...
既然他们是秘密行动
Neither committee knew where the money was going.
这两个委员会也都不知道钱款的去向
Were they hiding an unsanctioned op?
他们是在掩盖未经许可的行动吗
No.
不是
We think Delta Unit Duster
我们认为掸子小队
received money for operations that never occurred.
从没存在过的行动中获利
Great. So, then, just good, old-fashioned fraud.
真好 那么 就是好 老套的诈骗
And someone in the accounting office
财务室的某人
found out.
发现了真♥相♥
So what you're saying is that
所以你们是说
a Delta unit killed all those people
一个三角洲小队杀了那些人
and then destroyed the servers to cover it up?
然后毁了服务器来掩盖真♥相♥
That's exactly what we're saying.
我们就是那个意思
So you're accusing some of the most honorable men
所以你们是在指控我们军队里最顶尖的家伙们
in our military of murder and fraud.
犯有谋杀和诈骗
Okay.
好吧
How much money are we talking about?
有多少钱
$41 million.
四千一百万
That's enough
足够测试
to test your honor.
忠诚度了
Ouellet had to know about this.
Ouellet肯定知道这个
Which is why he forgot his lunch.
那就是为啥他忘记带午饭了
Go pick him up. Now.
去抓他 现在
Yeah.
是的
Get me the name of the army general
我要知道谁是负责掸子小队行动的
in charge of Delta Unit Duster.
陆军将军
Quickly.
快
On it.
马上
So, to be very, very clear...
那 说的非常 非常清楚
we want Milton Mulrooney.
交出Milton Mulrooney
We get him, we walk away.
我们抓了他就走
And for the rest of you, life goes on.
你们剩下的人 活下去
That's not gonna happen.
绝不可能
You don't send him out,
你们不交出他
I guarantee you every person in that house dies today.
我保证屋子里每一个人今天都死翘翘
At what cost to you?
那你又会如何
We're going to take some of you with us.
我们也会干掉你们的几个人
I saw you using six-shooters.
我看到你用左轮手♥枪♥了
Keep looking outside the window.
从窗户往外看好了哦
Now the situation is clear.
现在情况很明朗
You send out Milton Mulrooney,
要么你把Milton Mulrooney放出来
or we're coming in to get him.
要么我们进去把他抢出来
There's no doubt the monies were allocated to your unit.
钱肯定是分到你的部队了
I was made aware of these allegations 36 hours ago.
我36小时之前才得知这项指控
All I'm willing to tell you right now is,
我现在能告诉你的是
I stand behind my men.
我支持我的人
They're the best of the best.
他们是精英中的精英
Save the recruiting speech, General.
省省你的新兵招募演讲吧 上校
I need access to your Delta unit.
我要了解你部下这支三角洲小队的情况
These men operate with very little oversight.
这些人执行任务时很少受到监管
We don't give them missions;
我们不给他们分配任务
we give them objectives.
我们给他们目标
Well, if they want to clear their name,
如果他们想要洗清罪名
you can give them the objective of speaking to me.
你可以告诉他们把跟我谈话作为一个目标
I don't even know where they are at this moment.
我都不知道他们此刻在哪
That sounds like obstructing an investigation.
听起来你像是在阻碍调查
I'll try to get them to talk to you,
我会尽力让他们跟你联♥系♥
but I can't promise anything.
但我不能保证什么
These men determine their own fate.
这些人会自行决定去向
Unless I determine it.
现在我来决定
Sooner or later, it will happen.
早晚我要抓住他们
They're out of the country.
他们在国外
Where?
哪儿
The last communication I had from them was Tijuana.
我最后一次和他们取得联♥系♥是在墨西哥的提华纳
All right, I'll meet them face-to-face.
好的 我要跟他们面谈一下了
You make that happen, General.
是你放任自流的 将军
Sir...
长官
the Delta unit's in Tijuana.
三角洲部队在提华纳
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表