for almost two years.
将近两年了
Wait a second.
等等
Jimmie Ray said Dallas told him something
Jimmie Ray说Dallas跟他提过
about going to abandoned factory.
去废弃工厂之类的
So, what if Dallas
那么 如果那张纸
didn't buy the paper at a store?
不是Dallas从商店买♥♥的
What if it's leftover stock from the abandoned factory?
如果是废弃工厂里剩下的存货呢
Send the addresses to our phone. Come on.
把地址发给我们 我们走
Meet you there.
在那见
The police entered the building shortly after 4:15 p.m.
警方于下午4点一刻后进入建筑物
They were expecting a gun battle, but no shots were fired.
他们预计会有枪战 但实际上没有交火
And we're confirming all of the hostages were rescued
我们证实全部人♥质♥已被救出
and are uninjured...
无人受伤
Wake up, Walinski.
醒醒 Walinski
They're still not saying anything about
电视里依然对于Jimmie Ray还活着
Jimmie Ray being alive.
只字未提
The FBI does know the identities
联邦调查局已确认
of some of the suspects...
部分疑犯身份
It'll come out... I promise you.
会报道的 我保证
We're going to be giving you a number
我们会向您提供一条
to an FBI hotline.
联邦调查局热♥线♥
We'll have that in a few minutes.
几分钟后继续报道
Bill, the scene here brings back the...
Bill 现场这里发回的
You know, according to the news...
你看 按新闻里说的
they didn't even enter the bank
我们离开了90分钟后
until 90 minutes after we left.
他们才进入银行
For all we know, Jimmie's...
我们目前掌握的情况 Jimmie
Jimmie's still alive, you know?
Jimmie还活着 明白吗
I mean, he'd be talking to 'em.
我是说 他可能跟他们坦白了
They wouldn't want us to know that.
他们不想让我们知道
I had all of my boys talk to everybody in the SHU.
我让我的人跟关禁闭里面的人打听过
Not one person heard your voice in there.
没一个人听过你的声音
I keep my mouth shut,
我一直没说话
so that makes me a liar?
就代表我说谎吗
Yeah. I think it does.
没错 我就是这么想的
Come on, man.
拜托
Fumes could ignite.
挥发的汽油会被引燃的
Why would I lie?!
我为什么要说谎
'Cause I think you're a cop.
因为我觉得你是条子
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I'm-I'm sorry. I'm a little lost.
不好意思 我有点迷路了
I was wondering if you could help me.
我在想你能不能帮帮我
My GPS is not working properly on the phone.
我手♥机♥上的导航不太好用
I just don't know what to do with it.
我真是不知道拿它怎么办
Do you think that you could help me get to the 110?
你能不能帮我指一下怎么去110号♥
Aah! Oh!
啊
I think he broke my leg.
我感觉他踹断了我的腿
Shh. I got this.
嘘 我来搞定
You know, we did this
你知道吗 我们以前
once before, to a Mexican kid, when we were bored.
对一个墨西哥小孩用过这招 因为太无聊了
Funny thing is, after he was burned,
有趣的是 他被烧焦后
and the flames went out, thought he was dead.
火熄灭了 本以为他死了
Then he started moving, asking for his mamacita.
然后他开始挪动 喊着他的妈妈
How do you even sleep at night?
你晚上怎么睡得着觉
So, you are a cop.
看来你真是个条子
Even worse.
不只这样
A federal agent.
我是联邦探员
You know, it's very brave of you to confess that.
你敢承认真的很勇敢
Not really.
并非如此
'Cause now...
因为马上
he's gonna shoot you.
他就要一枪崩了你
Don't move.
别动
Don't twitch.
别哆嗦
Don't even breathe.
连大气都别喘
You shoot me, the cigarette drops.
你要是崩了我 烟头就掉了
You have to decide whether you want to live or die.
你得决定你是想活还是想死
Toss the cigarette away.
把烟头扔了
Are you prepared for the consequences of your actions?
你准备好承担你的行动所造成的后果了吗
Are you prepared for a black man to take you out of this world?
你准备好让一个老黑取走你的命吗
You gonna come visit him when he looks like a hot dog
你再来看他的时候 他会像放在烤架上过久的
been left on the grill too long?
热狗一般
Stop moving.
别动
Drop your gun.
放下枪
Charlie, don't.
Charlie 不要
This is my friend, Charlie.
他是我朋友 Charlie
This is my partner.
是我的搭档
They're Feds, Charlie.
Charlie 他们是联邦探员
Shoot him and let's get out of here.
杀了他 咱们离开这儿
Charlie, don't do it.
Charlie 不要
You remember what we talked about?
还记得我们聊过的吗
This is it.
就是现在
The time to do the right thing.
该做正确的事情的时候
What the hell are you doing? I said, shoot him!
你到底在干什么 我说了 杀了他
Don't do it, Charlie.
别开枪 Charlie
I love you, Charlie. You're like my son.
我爱你 charlie 你就像我儿子一样
No, he doesn't, Charlie.
不 他不爱你 charlie
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
I can't, Dallas.
我不能 Dallas
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Go ahead, move.
来啊 动一下试试
I'll sleep great tonight.
我今晚就能睡个好觉了
Turn over.
转过去
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧
Callen, Sam, you good? Get me out of these.
callen sam 你们没事吧 帮我解开
Deeks, get an ambulance!
Deeks 叫辆救护车
Eric, uh, we got a gunshot victim.
Eric 我们有个人中枪了
We need an ambulance. - Got it.
我们需要一辆救护车 知道了
Callen, ambulance is six minutes out.
Callen 救护车还有六分钟就到了
Hang in there, Charlie.
坚持住 Charlie
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's okay. Keep... keep breathing.
没事的 保持呼吸
Come on, stay with me.
加油 坚持住
Keep breathing, Charlie.
保持呼吸 Charlie
Look at me!
看着我
Callen, he's gone.
Callen 他死了
Agent Callen...
Callen探员
he was a known felon
他是个知名罪犯
who had a gun aimed at a federal agent's head.
还正拿着枪对准一个联邦探员的头
Are we good?
我们没事吧
Yeah, we're good.
我们没事
Hetty said you'd be here.
Hetty说了你会在这
This thing really tearing you up?
这事真的让你这么崩溃
This racist kid?
一个有着种族歧视的孩子
G, why are we here?
G 我们为什么在这
I ran away from my last foster family.
我从我寄养的最后一个家里逃了出来
I robbed a storage locker, I got caught.
我偷了一个寄存箱 然后被抓了
I spent three weeks in juvie.
我在少年监狱呆了三个周
It was hell.
那简直是地狱
So I escaped, I stole a car,
所以我跑了 偷了一辆车
and I crashed
然后撞了
into that pole.
那根电线杆
My whole life was over... right here.
我的整个人生都在这个地方结束了
And then, the...
然后
hand of God intervened.
上帝伸出了援手
I just keep asking myself, why me?
我不断地问 为什么是我
Charlie was on that same path.
Charlie也在走我的老路
Now he's dead before he ever got started.
现在他的新生活还没有开始 他就死了
Maybe it has something to do
这也可能
with the content of your character.
跟你的个性有关
No.
不
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表