Wakey, wakey!
醒醒 醒醒
Rise and shine.
太阳晒屁♥股♥了
Who wants to fight, huh?
谁想打一场
Come on, get up. Pathetic.
赶紧起来吧 悲哀啊
You're all pathetic!
你们都是茶几啊
Who wants to fight? How about you?
谁想打一场 你怎么样
Come on! Hey, you!
来啊 说你呢
Hey, leave us alone!
别打我们
Get up here, come on!
起来 快点
Pathetic!
可悲
Pathetic, pathetic!
可怜 可耻
Hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, where's the fire, old-timer?
喂喂喂 呛火呢是吧 老头子
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Come on, man, stick around.
来啊 别跑啊
Have ourselves a good old-fashioned bum fight.
咱们来好好打一场吧
I'm talking to you!
跟你说话呢
Come on!
快点
Fight me!
跟我过两招
Huh? I said, Fi...
我说
Okay, okay.
服了 服了
Yeah. Oh, that's good, baby.
真不错啊 宝贝
That's really good.
真的很不错
Now, you remember the difference between obtuse and acute angles?
你还记得钝角和锐角的区别吗
Uh, not really.
记不清了
Okay, think about it, we went over this last night.
好好想想 我们昨晚复习过的
Now, when something's small it's cute.
东西小就很可爱
So, an angle that's smaller than 90 degrees...
所以 小于90度的角就是
It's acute. There you go.
锐角 不错
You're gonna ace this math quiz. Yay!
你这数学考试妥妥地了 耶
All right, Daddy's got to go, I lo... Love you, Daddy.
好了 爸爸要挂电♥话♥了 我爱 爱你 爸爸
Huh?
啥
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too. Bye, Daddy.
我也爱你 再见 爸爸
All right, beautiful. Byebye. Bye.
好的 美女 再见 再见
Wow, that's, uh...
哇 这也简直
father-of-the-year material right there.
就是年度最佳老爸候选啊
You know, if you're not careful,
如果你不小心
she's gonna end up a mathlete just like her old man.
她可能就像她爹一样变成个数学♥运♥动员了
Junior Math Olympian.
少年奥数选手
How many times do I have to tell you that?
跟你说几次你才能记住
Till it stops being funny.
说到我笑不出来为止
Which is never.
遥遥无期啊
Okay, laugh all you want,
随你怎么笑
but that's not what makes me father of the year, this is.
这不算什么好爸爸 这种才是
You've put a GPS tracker on your daughter.
你给你女儿装了GPS跟踪器
We gave her a cell phone.
我们给了她部手♥机♥
Isn't she kind of young?
现在给手♥机♥太早了吧
The world's kind of dangerous.
这世界很危险
A cell phone lets me know where she is at all times,
手♥机♥能让我们时刻了解她的位置
and she can contact me in case of emergency.
遇到紧急情况 她可以马上联♥系♥我
You know, it's about peace of mind, simple as that.
就是求个安心啦
All right, you know, as long as you're not smothering her.
只要你不把她逼得透不过气就好
I don't smother.
压根不会
Hey, baby, you okay? Something wrong?
宝贝 你还好吗 怎么了
Hey, Daddy, can we have spaghetti for dinner tonight?
爸爸 今天晚餐吃意面好吗
You want spaghetti for dinner tonight.
你想晚餐吃意面
I want spaghetti for dinner tonight.
我也想晚餐吃意面
Yeah, with meatballs. With meatballs.
还要肉丸 还要肉丸
I'm coming over, I'm bringing Monty.
我也去吃 带Monty一起去
Can you do it? Okay, Daddy can do that.
你能做吗 好啊 爸爸能做
Daddy will get you some spaghetti and meatballs.
爸爸会让你吃到意面和肉丸
Are you sure?
你肯定
Daddy can do anything, Daddy's a superhero.
爸爸什么都能做 爸爸是超级英雄
Thank you, Daddy, I love you!
谢谢 爸爸 我爱你
Okay, all right.
好的
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Okay, bye-bye.
好的 再见
Bye!
再见
Well, peace of mind-- spaghetti crisis averted.
安心了吧 意面危机解除了
You know, she's just starting, uh...
要知道 她这才是刚刚开始
She just got it, she's new to it.
她刚拿到手♥机♥ 还新鲜着呢
In a couple of days, you know, she'll...
用不了几天 她就
Sure she's not smothering you, Super Daddy?
她肯定不会把你逼疯 超级老爹
Baby, I have...
宝贝 我还
Daddy, listen-- Knock, knock.
爸爸 听这个 开门开门
Okay, who's there?
好吧 是谁
Doughnut.
甜甜圈
Doughnut who?
哪个甜甜圈
Doughnut ask, it's a secret.
别问 这是秘密
Great, look...
好吧
You like it?
喜欢吗
You have to go to class, and Daddy has to go back to work.
你得去上课了 爸爸也要去工作
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
All right, sweetheart. All right, byebye. Bye, Daddy.
好了 乖女 好了 再见 再见 爸爸
Bye.
再见
Doughnut who? What's the punch line?
哪个甜甜圈 笑点在哪里
Granger danger.
Granger要变美女了
All hands on deck.
快来帮忙啊
Come on, what's the punch line?
说啊 笑点在哪呀
Sam-dog, what's the punch line?
Sam桑 笑点在哪呀
Don't do this, don't leave me hanging here.
不要这样 不要吊人家胃口嘛
What's the punch line?
笑点到底在哪里啊
Doughnut ask, it's a secret.
别问 这是秘密
Oh, that is...
啊 这还
that's actually pretty funny.
这还真挺好玩的
That's a cute joke!
还真是个好笑话
Early this morning, LAPD was alerted to the body
今早 洛杉矶警♥察♥在 Hollywood北巷
of a homeless John Doe in a North Hollywood alley.
发现一具无名流浪汉的尸体
No I.D., no police record, and no fingerprints on file.
没身份证件 没警方记录 指纹也没记录在案
Well, that rules out a Marine or Navy vet.
那就不是海军或陆战队的了
Not exactly, Agent Hanna.
不一定 Hanna探员
The man's fingerprints are on file,
这人的指纹在记录中
just not in any law enforcement database.
只是不在任何执法部门的数据库里
When LAPD scanned John Doe's fingerprints,
当警方扫瞄这个无名氏的指纹时
it triggered a classified DoD alert.
触发了国防部保密警报
His name's Harrison Goodsell.
他的名字是Harrison Goodsell
Marine, member of the CIA Special Activities Division.
是海军陆战队员 CIA特别行动部门成员
Over the past two decades, he's worked dozens of classified ops.
在过去20年里 他执行过很多机密任务
Afghanistan, Russia.
阿富汗 俄♥罗♥斯♥
Even Iran and North Korea.
伊朗 朝鲜
The people who worked with Goodsell
和Goodsell工作过的人
called him The Grey Man.
称他为 灰人
Wait, what's... what's "The Grey Man"?
等等 什么是灰人
It's a term used in special ops.
特种行动用语
A Grey Man is someone who has the skills
灰人就是能够
to blend into any environment and remain unnoticed.
完美融入任何环境并不被注意到的人
Unknowable.
无法探知
Best way to avoid confrontation in hostile territory.
这是在敌方区域内避免冲突的最好方式
But not 100 percent effective.
但也不是百分百有效
M.E. Reports that Goodsell was tortured
尸检报告说Goodsell遇害前
before his killers finished him off.
受到过折磨拷打
Cut his throat.
最后被割喉
You're worried someone got to the secrets in Goodsell's head.
你担心有人探到了Goodsell的秘密
Years later, that kind of Intel could put
多年后 这些情报还是会危及
American lives at risk.
美国人♥民♥的生命安全
We should talk to some of his friends in Special Activities.
我们可以问问他在特别行动部门的朋友
I'll handle the CIA, Agent Callen.
CIA交给我 Callen探员
Your team should focus on the murder investigation.
你的队伍专注调查谋杀案
Sam and I'll check out the crime scene.
Sam和我去犯罪现场看看
Kensi, Deeks-- get his photo around to all the shelters,
Kensi Deeks 带他的照片去各个庇护所
see if anybody knew him.
看看有没有人认识他
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表