Sam and Callen are in Tijuana.
Sam和Callen也在提华纳
I'm aware of that.
我知道了
Okay, so, what do we do, wait?
那我们怎么办 等么
Hell, no.
才怪
Arrange for a chopper immediately.
马上安排直升机
Get me to Mexico.
送我去墨西哥
How dare you do this to me
我遇上了那样的事情
after what I've been through?
你们怎么还敢这样对我
It's a slick trick.
还跟这抖机灵
Two budgets. Left hand doesn't know
两笔账
what the right hand is doing.
黑白分明
Using the big bureaucracy
用庞大的官僚体系
to rip off the government of $41 million.
抢了政♥府♥四千一百万美元
I have nothing to do with that.
这和我没有关系
Ouellet, sit down.
Ouellet 坐下
Guys, we found the smoking gun.
伙计们 我们找到了确凿证据
Doug Ouellet has a Swiss bank account
Doug Ouellet有个瑞士的银行账户
with nearly $3 million in it.
里面有将近三百万美金
Money came in as income
钱来自一个
from a weapons broker based out of El Paso, Texas,
得克萨斯州El Paso的一个军♥火♥公♥司♥
called Millennial Arms.
千禧武备
Probably used the company to launder the money
有可能是用这个公♥司♥来洗钱
and get it out of the country.
然后带出国
So, we know about the Swiss bank account and $3 million.
我们知道了瑞士账户和三百万美金
And the arms company in Texas you used to launder it.
和你用来洗这些钱的得克萨斯州武器公♥司♥
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
I want to speak to...
我要
Please, don't say the a La Word.
请别说那个词
No. Lesbian?
不 蕾丝边儿
No, you can definitely... you can say lesbian
不 你绝对可以 绝对可以说蕾丝边
You just can't say lactata?
你就是不能说分泌
or lactation. But you could say lollipop?
也不能说哺乳期 但你可以说棒棒糖
I was kind of thinking lawyer?
我其实想说律师
Oh...
哦
I mean, you can play it that way, but...
我的意思是 你可这样玩 但是
You were first one in the door and that does hold a prize.
你是第一个进来的 这确实会有点奖励
Tell him what he's won, Deeks.
告诉他他赢了什么奖励 Deeks
Well, you've won a fantastic vacation
你赢了一个很棒的假期
to the Alcatraz of the Rockies.
去洛基山恶魔岛
That's right, the federal prison
说得对 联邦监狱
in beautiful Florence, Colorado.
在美丽的科罗拉多州的佛罗伦萨
Your account has $3 million in it.
你账户里有三百万美金
Your partners have the other $38.
你的同伙拿着剩下的三千八百万
So what's it gonna be, Doug? Huh?
接下来会怎样呢 Doug
Door number one, where you spend
第一条路 你将在监狱
the rest of your life behind bars?
度过你的余生
Or door number two...
还是第二条路
and you're out in time to be a grandpa?
你及时出狱当爷爷
Be smart.
放聪明点
You didn't pull the trigger.
你又没杀人
Do you really hold loyalty to these guys?
你真的要忠诚于这些人么
Oh, and Doug, these, uh, supplies are limited.
还有 Doug 机会有限
So this offer isn't gonna last forever.
所以这些提议不会一直存在
What... what do you mean, Uh-oha?
你是什么意思
Guys... flag on the play.
各位 暂停一下
The I.D. Used to open the account
有个身份证被用来开了个账户
has Doug Ouellet's name but not his photo.
上面有Doug Ouellet的名字但不是他的照片
You've got to be kidding me.
你是在逗我么
What is it?
怎么了
If I was involved,
如果我涉嫌
why would I have passed the information about the fraud
我为什么要传有关诈骗的消息
up to the congressional investigators and the DoD?
给国会调查员和国防部
What are we missing?
我们漏掉了什么
That's where I found it, right on the floor, right there.
我就是在这找到的 就在那 就在地上
Hey, do me a favor.
嘿 帮我个忙
Be Milton and, uh, crouch down on the toilet.
假装你是Milton 蹲在马桶上
Got it.
收到
Yikes.
真恶心
Okay. Hold this,
好了 拿着这个
and hold it so that a bullet could go through it
拿着它 找个子弹既能打穿它
but not hit you.
又不会击中你的位置
Uh...
额
No, I mean, this doesn't line up to any of the hits.
不行 我是说 这东西和任何一条弹道都不吻合
That means it wasn't shot here.
这说明它不是在这里被射穿的
But this sure makes it look like
但留下它显然可以造成
somebody was trying to shoot him.
有人想要射杀他的假象
But they weren't.
但其实他们没有
Milton is working with them.
Milton和他们串通好了
They were trying to kill Ouellet.
他们是想杀了Ouellet
And they tried to get to him
他们是想在他汇报给
before he got up the chain of command.
上级之前解决他
Except...
但是
Ouellet forgot his lunch.
Ouellet忘了带他的午餐
They're moving into position.
他们进入了战位
You guys have any fuel around the house?
你家里有没有燃料
Gasoline, kerosene, anything like that?
汽油 煤油 之类的
Yeah, I think there's some in the storage room.
有 我记得储藏室里有
Show me.
给我瞧瞧
The walls are thicker in here.
这里的墙更厚
It's to keep the storage cool.
是为了保持储藏室内低温
You'd be safe in here.
你们待在这里安全
Can you use this?
你们能用上这个吗
Not me, I got a gun.
我不用 我有枪
You use it.
你留着用
Me?
我
I saw how you handled yourself
我可是见过
with that shotgun.
你拿着猎枪的架势
You can do it.
你能做到
Stop it.
别扯淡了
You might be sexy, but you're loco.
可能你挺性感的 但你疯了
Who do you think I am, Zorro?
你以为我是谁 佐罗吗
I got the gasoline. All right.
我找到汽油了 好的
Now find some glass bottles and rags.
现在找些玻璃瓶子和破布
Quickly. Come on, come on.
快 快点 快点
All right, I'm gonna need you and one of your sisters
好了 我需要你和你的一位姐妹
to cover this side of the house.
负责看着房♥子这边
There are six of them, machine guns.
他们有六个人 有机关枪
And just two of you.
你们只有两个人
Plus Milton, your sisters and your mom.
还有Milton 你姐姐们 和你母亲
That makes eight of us. It's a fair fight.
这样咱们就有八个人了 可以一战
My family owned a restaurant in Tijuana.
我家里过去是在提华纳开饭店的
The cartel forced us to pay for protection money
毒贩逼迫我们交保护费
until we went out of business.
直到我们倒闭
It killed my father.
这件事逼死了我父亲
The restaurant was all we had.
饭店曾是我们的全部
What are you saying?
你在说什么
You just want to give up?
你想要这么放弃吗
In Mexico, there are predators...
在墨西哥 有人是猎杀者
and prey.
而有人只能靠老天保佑
Then let me show you how to hunt.
那就让我教你如何狩猎
I want to show you something.
给你看些东西
We could offer it in exchange for our lives.
我们可以提出拿这些交换我们的性命
We could offer them a million dollars,
就算我们提出给他们一百万美元
they're not gonna let us walk out of here.
他们也不会让我们活着走出去的
Is this yours?
这是你们都是吗
No. Milton.
不 是Milton的
That's over 100 grand in cash.
这里有超过超过十万元现金
What's a government accountant doing with cash like that?
一个政♥府♥会计拿这么多钱做什么
That's getaway money.
这是跑路钱
You had to
你还是
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表