Duke passed away on the operating table.
Duke死在手术台上了
Miss Lange,
Lange小姐
the mission in Afghanistan was a debacle.
阿富汗的任务失败了
The unsanctioned mission that you approved
你未经批准就授权营救一名被困探员
to rescue one of your agents totaled over $3 million.
其花费超了三百万美元
How do you justify such a costly mission?
你怎么解释这个昂贵的任务呢
Miss Lange?
Lange小姐
Miss Lange, the mission?
Lange小姐 这个任务
Yes, I'm sorry.
是的 不好意思
Could you repeat the question?
您能重复刚刚的问题吗
You were about to defend your egregious policy violation
你要解释下为什么你要违反政策
of negotiating with known terrorist organizations
与已知恐怖组织谈判
using the funds of the United States government.
还动用了政♥府♥的资金
Some of the money was mine.
其中一部分钱是我的
Okay, and the rest of the money?
好的 那么剩下的钱呢
The rest was funneled through our operating budget.
剩下的是由我们行动预算支出的
In other words, the U.S. Government's.
换句话说 就是美国政♥府♥的
No hospitals reporting males
没有医院报告发现
with GSWs to the knee and shoulder.
膝盖和肩膀带有枪伤的男子
They're too smart for that.
他们肯定会避开的
Yeah.
是啊
Where are Callen, Hanna and Blye?
Callen Hanna和Blye在哪儿
Did you try the burn room? Did you try the car pool?
你找过焚化室没 你找过停车场没
You two keep playing me,
你们俩再这么玩我
you're gonna find yourself working
我就调你们
in the IT department at Petco.
去Petco的IT部
Is there a problem here?
有什么问题吗
I owe a report to Congressman Thomas by tomorrow morning.
我明早要交一份报告给Thomas议员
Let me talk to your people,
让我和你的人谈谈
or I'll shut your office down immediately.
要不然我就马上停止你们的工作
Well, if you want to interview someone, interview me.
如果你想问 就来问我
Yeah, I could do this.
是啊 这么做我行
I could handle living on a yacht.
我能在游艇上生活
On your salary?
就你那薪水
Maybe a rowboat.
在划艇上还差不多
Not if I had a shipmate.
如果没有同伴 就算了
You'd need about 20 shipmates to make this work, Gilligan.
你得需要二十个同伴才行 孤岛笑星
What about you?
你呢
Nah, it's too rich for my blood.
不了 姐不是白富美
I mean as a shipmate, me and you.
我是说作为同伴 我和你
Split bills, save some money.
分摊费用 节约点儿钱
Maybe get a cooler place.
也许开船到凉快点的地方去
Are you serious?
你认真的
What? I'm non-smoking.
咋啦 我又不抽烟
I-I'm tidy, I'm professional.
我 我很爱干净的 我可是专业级的
I-I put my dishes in the dishwasher.
我 我把盘子放进洗碗机里
I buy toilet paper before it's even necessary.
该买♥♥厕纸的时候买♥♥厕纸
That's incredible.
真是难以置信
I would live with Monty before I'd live with you.
我宁愿和Monty一起生活也不要和你一起生活
Yeah, that goes without saying,
不消说了
'cause Monty's a catch.
因为Monty值得
I'm saying that we come as a package deal.
我是说我们配套出♥售♥
Oh, so I get a dog and a mutt?
所以我得到了一只狗和一个笨蛋
No, thank you.
不要 谢谢
Touche. All right, you know what?
说得好 好了 你知道吗
That's fine. It's probably better this way.
没事儿 也许这样更好
I couldn't put up with your hoarding anyway.
反正我也不能忍♥受你是个囤积癖
Okay, for the thousandth time,
好吧 说第一千次
I'm not a hoarder.
我可不是个囤积狂
Oh, you're a dirty little hoarder.
你就是个小贱囤货的
You're hoard city.
你的世界里只剩囤货了
This is messed up, G.
G 这太乱套了
If they can get to Hetty...
如果他们能找到Hetty
They can get to any of us.
他们就能找到我们任何人
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Stop!
站住
Drop that weapon on the ground!
把武器扔到地上
G?!
G
I'm good.
我没事
We're clear back here.
后面安全
Eric?
Eric
Yeah?
在
I'm sending you a photo of the shooter
我正把杀手的照片发给你
as well as a number to trace.
还有个手♥机♥号♥码需要追查
You got it.
你放心
A find a blue Mustang leaving Ancora.
发现一辆蓝色野马驶离Ancora
I'm on it.
我马上查
Henrietta Lange.
Henrietta Lange
All-powerful.
无所不能
I'm sorry?
你说什么
I thought we were doing word association.
我以为我们在玩词汇联想游戏
Henrietta Lange
Henrietta Lange
has repeatedly acted outside of her role
多次做出超于她作为特别任务处
as manager of operations for the Office of Special Projects.
行动指挥官职务范围之外的行为
And has twice threatened to resign over it.
甚至两次威胁要辞去职务
Well, I threaten to resign at least once a week.
我还每周至少威胁要辞职一次呢
Doesn't that suggest someone who's volatile?
难道不意味着某人反覆无常
Potentially unfit as a leader?
本质上并不适宜做领导
Well, they're not mutually exclusive.
其实这两件事并不互斥
Churchill had a few
丘吉尔首相就常常有些
volatile outbursts here and there.
反覆无常的情绪爆发
If you're comparing Ms. Lange
如果你拿Lange女士和
to Winston Churchill...
温斯顿 丘吉尔比
Sounds like you are.
听上去是你在这样比
Lauren Hunter.
Lauren Hunter
Before my time.
我没赶上那段
Ms. Lange trained her
在她成为探员之前
well beyond NCIS protocol
Lange女士对她的训练
before she became an agent.
远超于NCIS的规定
The same with a woman named Grace Stevens.
同样的事也发生在一名名叫Grace Stevens的女人身上
Women mentoring women.
女性指导女性
I guess it's not all competition and cat claws.
我猜她们应该不只是竞争关系和互掐
Mentorship?
指导
Or indoctrination?
还是强行灌输
I thought these questions were supposed to be about me.
我以为你要问的问题应该是关于我的
What do you want me to say
你想让我在报告里
in my report?
写些什么
That Ms. Lange's team won't comply?
Lange女士的队伍不合作吗
Well, Ms. Wallace,
Wallace女士
I can't help you with your homework
除非你问些有关我作为副主任
unless you ask me questions that have to do
与此事相关的问题
with my role as assistant director.
不然我也无能为力
Ms. Lange?
Lange女士
You have shown nothing but a blatant disregard
你对海军部长的命令置若罔闻
for your orders from the Secretary of the Navy.
毫无行动
I was operating well within
我在我的权力范围之内
the bounds of my authority.
良好的履行了职责
If that were true,
如果你说的是事实
we wouldn't be here.
我们就也不会坐在这里了
I did what n...
我做了...
...need to.
应做的
You disobeyed direct orders.
你违抗了直接命令
Hetty, would you like some water?
Hetty 要喝点水吗
Air!
空气
Hetty?
Hetty
Hetty?
Hetty
We know at least three people are involved.
我们了解到至少有三人牵涉其中
Two of which are out of commission.
其中两人已经不能再行动了
But we still don't know who they are or what they want.
但我们依然不知道他们的身份和目标
What they want is Hetty.
他们的目标是Hetty
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表