Got it. Oh, and I'm sending Tate's LAPD file to your phone now.
明白 我现在把Tate在洛杉矶警局的资料发给你们
Talk to me, baby.
别不理我 宝贝
Come on.
别这样
Tell me something good.
给我点好消息
Purr for me.
呼噜呼噜
Daddy's right here.
爸爸就在这儿
Show me what you got-- hey.
给我看看 嘿
Was I, um...?
我刚刚...
No.
没有
I wasn't talking to myself?
我刚刚没自言自语
I heard nothing.
我什么都没听到
Are you sure?
你确定
Because sometimes I'm just like,Bla bla bla.
因为有时候我会自言自语...
Look, I...Sorry. I have to cancel our plans for next weekend.
听着 我很抱歉 我不得不取消我们下周末的计划
What?
什么
The Christmas Horror Movie Festival?
取消圣诞恐怖电影节
We've been talking about that for weeks.
我们几周前就说好了的
Yeah. Jack Frost; Silent Night, Deadly Night...
杰克冻人 平安夜 杀人夜
Gremlins.
小妖精们
"Bright light, bright light!"
"闪光 闪光"
I know.
我知道
Tickets are nonrefundable.
票不能退
So is this plane ticket I just bought.
我刚买♥♥的飞机票也是一样
What?
什么
Hetty just let me know
Hetty刚刚跟我说
I can go home early to see my family, so...
我能提前回家见见家人 所以...
Hey, that's... that's great.
这真是...真是太好了
Of course. You know, we'll just, um...
当然了 你知道 我们就...
we'll rent the movies when you get back.
等你回来了我们可以再租碟子
Okay. Okay.
好吗 好的
Unless... - Yeah?
除非 什么
I don't know, maybe you...
我不确定 也许...
want to
你愿意...
come home with me.
和我一起回家
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, uh, don't be.
不 没关系
Hey. I'm in.
好了 我搞定了
Okay, so... I'm searching the servers that we recovered from See Bug.
我在搜索从查漏网恢复的服务器
At the time of the break-in, only one file was downloaded onto a thumb drive.
在闯入期间 只有一个文件被下载到U盘里
860 kilobytes? That's... not that much.
860kb 不是很多
No. But it's enough.
不 但是足够了
I gotta talk to Callen and Sam.
我得告诉Callen和Sam
What do you got, Eric?
怎么了 Eric
Well, I managed to I.D. the malware that the thieves took.
我识别出了窃贼盗走的恶意软件
It affects something called PLCs. Programmable Logic Controllers.
它能对PLC产生影响 也就是可编程逻辑控制器
They're used in industrial computer systems
控制器用于工业计算机系统
to control automation.
用来控制自动化操作
What kind of industrial systems?
什么样的工业系统
Well, the specific PLCs that this malware targets
这种恶意软件只针对的特定控制器
are only found in U.S. Electric power plants.
只在美国电厂使用
Guys, this bug could crash the entire nation's grid for weeks.
伙计们 这个漏洞能够使整个国家电网瘫痪几星期
And no power, no communications.
没有电力 没有通信
No heat.
没有供暖
75 degrees here, but it's cold everywhere else.
这里现在23度 但是其他地方很冷
This kind of malware could be worth millions to the right buyer.
这种恶意软件对买♥♥家来说价值几百万
And millions to the guy that brokes the deal.
能安排交易的人也能从中挣上几百万
Let's go talk to our bookie.
我们去会会那个赌马的
Thanks, Eric.
谢啦 Eric
It's pretty crazy how, uh,
真是不能理解
Joelle can't tell Callen how she feels about him.
Joelle没法儿直接告诉Callen她的感情
Yeah, well, if she can't get him a gift that says, "I care about you,"
是啊 要是她买♥♥不到"我对你爱不完"的礼物
how is she gonna have that conversation?
她又要怎么开口跟他说呢
Just saying, life's a little short for that kind of hopscotch. Amen to that.
就说"人生苦短 且爱且珍惜" 说得好
Hey, is your mom still going on that cruise with her friends?
嘿 你妈妈还和朋友们在外面出海玩吗
Yeah. Yeah, she is.
是啊 还在海上呢
Will we still get a couple days off from, uh, from work?
那我们请两天假休息一下吧
That's what Hetty said, thankfully.
Hetty也是这个意思 真心感动
Well, I'm thinking about jumping in the truck, going up to Mammoth, doing a little bit of snowboarding.
那我们就跳上辆车 去Mammoth滑雪吧
Oh. That sounds like fun.
听起来挺好
There's a great hotel up there that takes dogs,
那儿有家酒店允许客人带狗狗去
if you want to come.
你也来吗
Wow, okay.
哇 好吧
No, I don't mean that you...
不 我不是说你
I mean that I'm bringing Monty to Mammoth, and...
我是说我会带着Monty...去Mammoth
...you know, we talked about it...
我和它之前说过这事儿...
and we think you should come.
我们都觉得你也应该去
Okay. I haven't really been snowboarding in a while, but...
好啊 我也好久没有滑雪了 但是...
So, yes.
那就说定了
So we got a plan. We have a plan.
那我们就这么定了 定了
We're going snowboarding. Up top.
我们一起滑雪去 击个掌
Okay. Holiday plans.
好的 假日计划
Mustang. Mustang.
福特野马 福特野马
We should, uh,probably start... knocking on doors or...
我们应该...敲门 或者...
I got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Beachside office, huh?
海滨办公室
When in Rome.
入乡随俗嘛
Feliz Navidad, hombres.
圣诞快乐 伙计们
Agent Callen.
Callen探员
Agent Hanna.
Hanna探员
Gonna ask you a few questions.
想问你几个问题
Agents, huh?
探员啊
Here I thought you two were selling massages by the minute.
我还以为你们两个是来给我做按♥摩♥的呢
Take a walk.
一边儿呆着去
Take a walk.
先下去吧
Okay.
好了
Why you guys coming at me like this, huh?
你们为什么要找我
We're gonna ask you a few questions,
我们有几个问题要问你
and your answers are going to determine
怎么回答完全看你
whether or not you get to lay there all day
是想继续享受海边风景
or you wind up in some hole down at Guantanamo.
还是想再关塔那摩找个坑蹲着
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back that up.
喔 喔 喔 别那么说
Back that up, okay?
别吓人 好吗
I'm a bookie, brothers.
我就是一个赌马的
A patriot.
我是爱国的
If serving my country means serving me,
要是帮祖国就是帮我自己的话
ask and I shall answer.
问吧 我回答
Guy who works for you... Billy Rex?
你手底下的人 Billy Rex
He robbed someone he shouldn't have.
抢了不该抢的人
Rex is dead to me.
Rex对我来说已经死了
He was my top guy for almost ten years
他在我手底下做了快十年 是我最得力的手下
but was getting restless.
但变得越来越嚣张了
He started, like, searching for side jobs.
他开始自己找私活儿干
Bigger risk. Bigger reward.
高风险 高回报
And?
然后呢
And last week he takes off.
然后 上礼拜他消失了
Disappears.
不见了
Same day, my accountant calls me up
就在那天 我会计跟我说
and he says he's found something wrong with my money.
他觉得我的账目出了问题
We set up a meet...
我们开了个会
he doesn't show up.
这混球没出现
My guys find him dead a few days later.
几天后我手下发现会计死了
You think Rex did it.
你觉得是Rex干的
I'm not the kind of guy who believes in coincidences.
我才不相信纯属巧合这种鬼话
Tell us where Rex is.
告诉我们Rex在哪儿
We'll take care of him for you.
我们帮你教训他
Yeah, you know, uh, I would if I could.
我要知道肯定会说的
But Billy Rex is a worm in the truest sense of the word.
但是Billy Rex就是一个百分百的懦夫
That boy, he goes underground,
那个家伙 他得下地狱
and trust me, he's gone.
相信我 他已经死了
I want to meet the owner...
我想见见车主
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表