Then take me to him.
带我去见他
You said Arkady would be here.
你说Arkady会到这里来的
My beautiful daughter.
我美丽的女儿
Oh!
哦
Oh, eh... hey!
哦 嘿
I am here to help.
我是来帮忙的
These men, who saved you-- I brought them.
这些人 这些救了你的人 我带他们来的
They didn't save me.
他们没有救我
We didn't save her.
我们没有救他
I was kidnapped by a psychopath,
我被一个变♥态♥绑♥架♥了
held hostage, brought to Moscow.
作为人♥质♥ 被带到了莫斯科
If I didn't kill Karposev,
如果我没把Karposev杀掉
he was going to keep me, like a pet.
他当时扣着我 像看宠物似的
It was not my fault that that happened.
发生那样的事儿可不是我的错
Not your fault?
不是你的错
I had nothing to do with this.
我和这事儿八竿子打不着
They only took me because I'm your daughter.
他们抓我就因为我是你女儿
Anna... please... stop.
Anna 求你了 放开我
Pathetic.
茶几
um, I'm Henrietta Lange.
我是Henrietta Lange
Would you please have a cup of tea with me in the kitchen?
能请你到厨房♥喝杯茶吗
I don't think anything's gonna get resolved here for a while.
现在这个样子也解决不了什么问题
That did not work out how I thought it would.
这和我想的可不太一样
No, but it was so fun to watch.
的确不是 但是看着挺逗
Maybe if you two had saved her...
也许要是你们俩个早点救她出来的话...
We found Anna.
我们找到Anna了
Now it's on you to lead us to the oil.
现在轮到你帮我们找油了
I know a guy.
我认识一哥们儿
He knows a guy.
他认识一哥们儿
That sounds promising.
听着有戏
He worked for me years ago at KGB.
在克格勃的时候 他跟着我♥干♥
He owes me his career.
是我一手提拔的
He will help.
他会帮忙的
Call him.
打电♥话♥给他
Set it up.
约出来见一面
Trail went cold.
痕迹消失了
Well, maybe he's holed up for the day.
也许挖了个坑躲了起来
He's been moving for three hours.
他可是已经连续逃了三个小时了
He's down.
击中目标
Go.
过去看看
Damn it, you killed him.
见鬼 你没留活口
Uh, you're welcome?
呃 不客气
We have to find out who he was working for, man.
我们得查出他为谁卖♥♥命 伙计
He was shooting at you repeatedly.
他可正在向你开枪呢
Maybe Eric and Nell can help.
也许Eric和Nell能帮得上忙
All right, let's roll.
好吧 我们走
Again, you're welcome.
再说一次 不客气哦
You seem like a nice enough person, but, what you need,
你看起来还算是个好人 但是你想从我这知道什么
the questions you have,
你想问的
they're not my concern.
都和我无关
All right.
好吧
What about the, uh, people who kidnapped you?
那绑♥架♥你的人呢
Karposev is dead.
Karposev死翘翘了
You're looking for the people Karposev worked with,
你们在找和Karposev合作的人
people that, again,
那些人 再说一遍
do not concern me.
和我无关
Well,
那好吧
you were born in Moscow
你出生在莫斯科
but hold dual citizenship with the U.S.
但却拥有美国的双重国籍
Your mother is from Champaign, Illinois,
你妈妈来自伊利诺斯的香槟
and she met your father...
她遇见了你♥爸♥爸
He's not my father.
他不是我爸爸
He's just a man that got my mother pregnant.
他只是让我妈怀孕的狗男人
Where is this... going?
你说这些到底想问什么
You were a homicide detective in Chicago.
你是芝加哥的一名凶杀案警官
Maybe I just like tropical weather.
也许因为我喜欢热带天气呢
Then you quit
然后你辞去了
the Chicago PD
芝加哥警局的工作
to work for the private sector,
转而为私人部门工作
uh, security,
呃 负责安保
surveillance,
监视
kidnap and ransom.
人♥质♥赎金
Oh. The irony.
哦 原来说反话呢啊
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
So you've worked predominantly
你主要负责保护
for Russian corporate interests.
俄♥罗♥斯♥公♥司♥利益
That's probably true.
也许不了解
But I believe two things about you.
但关于有两件事情我是确定的
At the edge of my seat.
洗耳恭听
I believe
我相信
that you could help me find
你会帮我们找到
the sellers of the stolen oil.
被盗油的卖♥♥家
And? And...
还有呢 还有
I believe you want to help me.
我确信你想帮助我
Where is he?
他在哪儿
He'll come.
他会来的
Why'd you choose this place to meet?
你为什么要在这儿见面
Old haunt.
老地方
【大叔~~你能不能把舌头捋直了说话~~】
听译大意: 同志亲 好长时间没见了
I cringe at the thought of anyone viewing me
我还在想是谁会以你的名义
as your protege.
要见我呢
These men...
这两个人
they can be trusted?
信得过吗
They are with me. You can trust them.
他们跟我♥干♥ 你可以相信他们
The latter does not bolster the former.
后面那个没有前面那个可靠
We're on the same page
只要和Arkady有关的事儿
regarding Arkady.
我们就是同一战线上的
I don't like him, but he's not wrong.
我不喜欢这个人 但他说的也没错
At one time I worked for him,
我曾为他工作
and as painful as it is to admit,
虽然不愿意说
he saved my life.
但是他救了我的命
A sacrifice I would make again in a heartbeat, Pavel.
我愿意毫不犹豫再次为你赴汤蹈火的 Pavel
You were the reason those men were there
也是因为你 那些人
to kill me in the first place.
才那么想要我的命
Look, if you can help us,
听着 如果你帮助我们
it would be greatly appreciated.
我们会欠你一个很大人情的
It's best you don't know which agency I'm working for,
最好你不要知道我为哪个部门卖♥♥命
but trust that
但是你要懂
my informants are reliable.
我的线人是很可靠的
Hmm?
嗯
I don't know who's handling the sale of the stolen oil,
我不知道谁在卖♥♥这些被盗油
now that Karposev is dead.
鉴于Karposev已经死了
But I recently learned of a number of international parties
但我刚刚了解到几方国际势力
entering Moscow,
要来莫斯科
parties whose...
这些势力都有
affiliations have a history of buying oil on the black market.
和黑市石油交易相关联的历史
Do these parties have names?
这些势力都是哪些
That is all I know.
我所知道的就这些
We will not ever meet again.
我们以后不会再见面了
Does anyone in Russia like you?
在俄♥罗♥斯♥有人喜欢你吗
These are anomalies.
这些都可很反常的
You know I'm good-time guy.
你们知道我是个善交际的人
Good-time guy. Right.
善交际的人 没错
Send these names to Ops.
我要把这些名字发给指挥部
I think we are finished here.
我想咱们在这儿算完事儿了
Why are we here?
我们为什么会在这里
To meet Pavel, of course.
当然是为了见Pavel
No.
不对
You chose this location for a reason.
你选这个地方是有原因的
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表