hoping to sabotage the extradition
打算破坏引渡
Classic honey trap.
典型的美人计
Espionage through seduction.
色♥诱♥活动
If we warn the DEA, they may overreact,
如果我们警告药品管理局 他们可能会反应过度
tip off the cartel.
惊了毒贩子们
Same thing will happen if we try to arrest
如果我们光天化日之下
this woman in broad daylight. - Yeah.
逮捕这个女人 也会发生同样的事 对
We need to bring her in
我们要偷偷的把她抓住
without disturbing the waters.
还不能打草惊蛇
Hetty.
Hetty
Gentlemen.
先生们
I may have an idea.
我有个主意
Oh, back in the game.
回来指挥了啊
Owen and I
我和Owen
have, uh, reached an understanding.
嗯 达成了相互理解
This is one cat
这个秘密
you don't put in a bag.
你盖不住的
Meet me in wardrobe.
在更衣间见
Okay.
好的
Eric, I'm sending you another photo now.
Eric 我现在传给你另一张照片
All right, Kensilina,
好的 Kensilina
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Ready for what?
准备好什么了
My homeless act.
我的流浪汉装扮
How am I doing? Hit me.
怎么样 快给我打分
A "B."
B
A "B"... All right, I'll take that.
B 好吧 我能接受
Minus.
B-
B-minus? Aw, come on!
B- 嗷 别这样
Come on?
别哪样
Artie's doing all the work.
Artie在干活
You're just, uh...
而你却
riding his coattails.
骑着他的燕尾
Wow. Riding his coa... You should be ashamed
骑着 居然会用这种字眼
for that play on words.
你就不害臊吗
Now there is something you don't see every day.
这可不常见啊
What?
什么
Look...
听着
it's under Mexican jurisdiction.
这事情归墨西哥人管
it's as simple as that.
就这么简单
There's nothing simple about it.
才没这么简单
He will never make it to trial in Mexico.
他在墨西哥不会进监狱的
You don't know that.
你不明白
You want to bet?
要打赌吗
Penia will be out on bail within one week.
Penia一周之内就会被保释出来
Look, all I'm saying
我说的所有话
is it'll mean something to the people there.
对这里的人们都有意义
It's not gonna mean anything
如果这家伙不进监狱的话
if the guy doesn't make it to trial!
那一点意义都没有
I'm sorry.
抱歉
My friend's a little stressed.
我的朋友有点紧张
My apologies.
我道歉
I'm not stressed. Yeah.
我不紧张 好吧
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm sorry. Stressed.
我很抱歉 他就是紧张
Sounds like you two could use a break.
听起来你们得休息一下咯
Oh, you have no idea.
你根本想不到的
Ooh, taking the bait.
上钩了
Wow, that skirt is working.
哇 那条裙子真漂亮
You should probably borrow that from her.
你该找她借那条裙子
You'd look real nice.
穿上去肯定美翻了
Finer than a new set of snow tires.
比米其林形象好看多了
Stop talking.
闭嘴
All right.
好吧
Bonnie. Hi.
我叫Bonnie 你好
I'm an admin assistant in the IRS office.
我是国税局的一名行政助理
How you doing? Ouch.
你还好吗 狠人啊
I thought we had it tough.
我以为我们够强硬了
What do you do?
你们是做什么的
DEA.
缉毒局
Keep that between us.
请保密
So are you working on
所以你们在执行
something secret?
秘密任务吗
You know what that is?
你知道么
That's A-plus undercover work.
这是一个A+级的卧底任务
I'll give 'em that. That was smooth.
我同意 还真顺利
Don't be jealous of those coats, Artie,
别嫉妒那些衣服 Artie
just because they're new and probably don't smell
仅仅是因为它们是新的而且闻起来
like a dead buffalo.
不像是一头死了的水牛
You've got character, all right?
你挺有个性的 是吧
You're pretty. I like you.
长得也挺好看 我喜欢你
You are talking to your clothing.
你在和你的衣服说话
You know what? I stand corrected.
你知道么 我承认我错了
You do belong down here.
你的确属于那里
You know what, you're right.
你知道么 你是对的
I do need a break.
我的确需要休息一下
Or a drink.
或者来一杯
You free?
你有时间吗
I might have some free time.
我可能有点儿空余时间
Who's buying?
谁请客呢
Uncle Sam, naturally.
自然是 山姆大叔
I haven't done anything wrong.
我没做错任何事
I kept my clothes on and no money changed hands.
我衣服都穿的好好的 而且也没有金钱交易
We're not concerned with your escort work, Bonnie.
我们不关心你在做兼♥职♥妓♥女♥ Bonnie
It's your tradecraft that interests us.
我们感兴趣的是你的间谍身份
My what?
我的什么
The past few months,
过去的几个月里
you've targeted DEA agents,
你针对的都是DEA探员
State Department officials, even a judge's clerk.
国♥务♥院♥官员甚至是法官的书♥记♥员
You want to tell us why?
你想告诉我们原因吗
Men in high-stress jobs,
承受着高压力工作的男人
little free time...
想要点闲暇放松的时光
they make the best clients.
他们是最好的客户
I work where the need is greatest.
我只为最需要的人提供服务
And there's a lot of need there.
而且那里可是有很多的需求
In here, too.
这里也是
You two look like you haven't had any in a while.
你们两个看起来可是有段时间没做过了
I think you're confusing horny with hungry.
我想你是把性♥欲♥和食欲弄混了
We skipped lunch today.
我俩今天没吃午饭
Tried to eat,
想吃来着
couldn't keep anything down. Yeah.
结果啥也吃不下去 是啊
Not after looking at these.
尤其在看过了这些之后
This is what's left of the women
这些是那些为Penia贩毒集团服务
that work with the Penia Cartel.
过的女人们的下场
Not much, is there?
还不够 是吧
Look.
听着
You can be tough, Bonnie.
你就嘴硬吧 Bonnie
But tough only gets you so far.
但是嘴硬也无济于事
It was a normal job.
只是一次很平常的工作
I got a call about a man.
我接到了一个男人的电♥话♥
A regular.
一个常客
But when I got there, it wasn't him.
但是当我到那儿的时候 却不是他
There were four of them.
那里一共有四个人
And they made it very clear
而且他们把话说得十分清楚
that I couldn't say no.
我都没办法拒绝
What were your instructions?
你接到的指令是什么
They told me who to target.
他们告诉我去勾搭谁
Make conversation, steal documents.
聊天啊 偷文件
Tablets, cell phones... anything to do with
平板电脑 手♥机♥ 任何和
the Penia Cartel. Did they say
Penia贩毒集团有关的东西 他们说过
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表