So, like, a lobotomy?
就像脑叶白质切除术一样
No, not like a lobotomy...
不 不是脑叶白质切除术
Oh, my God. Exactly like a lobotomy.
我的天 就是脑叶白质切除术
I'm a monster.
我是个怪物
You're picturing my brain
你现在就在想像我的大脑
right now, aren't you?
是不是
Maybe I should just...
可能我应该
Get back to work?
回去工作
Yeah. Great idea.
是的 好主意
I'm trying to think of something I could say right now
我在试图想到一句我现在该说的话
that would make this less weird.
能减少一点奇怪的感觉
Mm. Not possible.
不太可能
Okay.
好吧
What is that?
那是什么
That is tofu.
那是豆腐
I think. It's Joelle's idea.
我觉得是 是Joelle的想法
I know what it is, G, but what's it doing on your plate?
我知道那是什么 G 但是为什么会出现在你的盘子里
We only come here because you like their Achin' Bacon Burger.
我们来这里吃饭的唯一原因就是你喜欢他们的Achin培根汉堡
Well...
额
trying to eat a little healthier, that's all.
想吃的健康些 就这样
Oh.
哦
You know soy converts into estrogen, right?
你知道大豆会转化成雌激素 对吧
I can't win with you, can I?
我说不过你 是不是
No, 'cause you take everything to extremes.
不 因为你把所有事情都做的的很极端
Hold on a second.
等一下
Name one thing I do that's extreme.
说一个我走极端的例子
You're a grown man, you sleep on a mattress on the floor.
你是个成年人了 却睡在地板上的床垫上
I... like sleeping on the floor.
我喜欢睡在地板上
Depriving yourself like that, living like a monk--
除了你喜欢那样 活的像个和尚
It's gonna catch up with you.
总有一天会找补回来的
Make you do something you regret.
让你做些会让自己后悔的事
Like what? I don't know.
比如什么 我不知道
Join a cult. Oh, you mean like the Office
加入邪教组织 额 你是说像
of Special Projects for NCIS?
NCIS特别行动办公室这样的
Burn through your savings.
花掉你自己的积蓄
I already did that.
我已经做完这项了
To save my cult leader, no less.
是为了拯救我的邪教组织头头 一点没剩下
Exactly.
很好
You know what, at least I don't, uh,
至少我
practice shooting the gun left-handed,
不会去练左手持枪
or-or deactivating bombs on train tracks.
或者拆除铁轨上的炸♥弹♥
Those are valuable skills.
这些技能可是很重要的
That are also extreme. Yeah, but it's work.
也很极端 是啊 但是好用
It's not personal.
这不是针对你的
Is this about Joelle?
那是关于Joelle的事
No, this-this is about you. And how you live.
不 这 这是关于你的 关于你的生存方式
I think this is more personal than I prefer at a work lunch.
我觉得作为工作餐时间的闲聊 这话题有点太过了
Oh, this is a work lunch.
这是 工作餐
So... why do you think Arkady had a yacht?
那么 你为什么觉得Arkady有艘游艇
Decent-size yacht like that
一条很大游艇
could move a decent amount of guns, drugs...
能运载大量武器 毒品
Think Arkady had it in him to smuggle drugs?
你认为Arkady有胆量去贩毒吗
I wouldn't put anything past Arkady.
我不想排除任何对他的怀疑
Now, whoever killed Arkady knew where the cameras were.
现在 不管是谁杀了Arkady 那人都知道摄像头的位置
But I this is who we're looking for.
但我想这就是我们要找的
Now, I was able to find
我设法找到了
pieces of his face in window reflections,
这些窗户反射出来的他的脸部
car side mirrors, what have you.
汽车后视镜等等
It's all very Picassoesque.
这些都很模糊的样子
All right, here goes nothing.
这样就好
Maybe you should tell Hetty it was a ghost.
也许你应该去告诉Hetty 他是个鬼魂
Oh! Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy, tiger.
哦 喔 喔 喔 淡定
Sorry, sorry. We just identified
抱歉 抱歉 我们刚刚确认了
the person who blew up Arkady's car.
炸掉Arkady汽车的人的身份
And?
继续
And...
并且
you'll never guess who it is.
你们肯定猜不到他是谁
Why is your team so hell-bent
为啥你的这些部下如此执着于
on finding the drama in everything?
戏剧化所有的事情
Oh, lighten up, Owen. Sheesh.
欧 别那么严肃 Owen 嘘
I'm not giving you the Heimlich. You chose to eat that. What?
我可不会给你做急救的 是你自己要吃的 虾米
You boys miss me?
您俩想我吗
Callen, don't look so surprised.
Callen 别那么吃惊
I am like a grizzly bear.
我就像一头灰熊
Nothing can take me down.
没什么能把我打倒
Oh, I can think of something. Arkady, what the hell's going on?
我怎么觉得这么奇怪 Arkady 你在搞什么鬼
What?
啥
I came to visit my friends, find out what you planned
我只是来会会老朋友 看看你们
for my funeral. Please, tell me...
如何准备我的葬礼 请告诉我
...bagpipes.
风笛
Did you fake your own death?
是你一手炮制了你死亡的假象吗
You ransack your own house?
你抢劫了你自己的家
No, no, someone genuinely tried to kill me this morning.
不 不 今天早上真的有人试图杀我
What the hell is that, tofu?
那是什么鬼 豆腐
Did you give up meat to mourn my death?
你是为了缅怀我才不吃肉的吗
I didn't know you felt so strong.
我不知道你对我的感情这么强烈
What happened this morning?
早上到底发生什么事了
I was out early, does not matter why.
我很早就出去了 干了啥不重要
My sixth sense
我的直觉
tells me I'm not alone.
告诉我 我被人盯上了
So I start running, and this nut job follows me.
所以我开始跑 那人跟着我不放
He pulls gun, I...
他掏出了枪 我
protect myself.
被迫自卫
I shoot him.
我朝他开枪
With his gun?
用他的枪
Was only gun I had.
当时只有这一把枪
That's it?
没了
Yeah, more or less.
差不多吧
At what point did your car explode?
那你车是啥时候爆♥炸♥的
I forgot that part.
我记不清了
Hold on. Your car was already rigged to blow?
等等 你早就把炸♥弹♥放在你车上了
Ah.
啊
It pays to be prepared.
有备无患
You have any other cars preloaded with explosives
那你是不是在别处
parked around town?
还有装好炸♥弹♥的车
You don't?
你难道没有
What about the pocket watch?
那怀表是怎么回事
Ah, that was special for you, Agent Callen.
啊哈 那就是为你准备的 Callen探员
Dramatic,
戏剧性
but I needed you to know the dead body
所以我需要让你认为
was me-- buy me some time.
那具尸体就是我 给我争取一些时间
Buy you some time for what?
争取时间来干啥
To find out who tried to kill me, what else?
来找出谁想要杀我啊 还能有什么
Then enlighten us.
那就启发启发我们
Uh...
额
...could be...
可能是
Chechens.
车♥臣♥
Could be... Albanians.
也可能是 阿尔巴尼亚人
Iranians.
伊朗人
Could be somebody else. I don't know. Mmhmm.
或许是其他人吧 我不知道 嗯嗯
So why are you here?
那你在这里做啥
You want protection?
你想寻求保护吗
I can take care myself.
我能保护好我自己
You sure about that?
你确定
'Cause we can't protect you
听着 如果你不告诉我们
if we don't know who we're protecting you from.
是谁要追杀你 我们就没法保护你
Could be North Koreans.
可能是北♥韩♥
Do the North Koreans know about the yacht?
那他们知道游艇的事吗
What yacht?
什么游艇
The one whose paperwork was hidden in a frame at your house.
就是图纸被藏在你家一个相框里的那个
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表