So these were sent over in the robbery-homicide file.
这都是最近发生的入室盗窃案的
All of these are from recent home invasions
受害者都被人用带刺铁丝绑起来了
where the victims were tied up with barbed wire.
这肯定是他在监狱时学的
That is definitely something he picked up in prison.
宾汉姆的假释官说他违反规定不再出现
So Bingham's parole officer said he stopped showing up--
但是他也没有他的住址
violated him, but he's got no LKA.
对 所以我们查了所有
Yeah, so we've been running an extensive check
他的已知相关人员
on all his known associates,
包括去监狱探视他的人
including those off his prison visiting list.
好 这是迪伦·詹姆斯
All right, this is Dillon James.
是宾汉姆同父异母的兄弟
It's Bingham's half brother,
一直探视他 直到他假释出狱
visited him all the way up until his parole,
还往他的餐厅账户里打钱
putting money into his canteen account.
他有贩卖♥♥冰♥毒♥前科
He's got priors for methamphetamine
还偷过快递车
and a thing for stealing UPS trucks
卖♥♥偷来的赃物
and selling the stolen goods.
他在哪里
Where is he?
可能在罗杰斯公园的一处房♥子里
We got a possible house in Rogers Park.
我们出发
Let's roll out.
安东尼奥
Oh, Antonio.
你留下
You stay here.
有什么消息通知我们
Just call us if you get anything.
贾斯汀有消息吗
Any word on Justin?
古德温打电♥话♥了
Uh, Goodwin called.
他被转移到重症监护室了
He's being moved to ICU.
她说一小时后告诉我最新进展
Said she'll call in an hour with an update.
好
Okay.
有两个人
We got two.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
芝加哥警署 不许动
Chicago PD! Don't move!
原地待着 给我坐下
Stay where you are! Get--sit down!
-不许起身 -不许动
- Stay down! - Don't move!
-不许动 -看这里 看着我
- Don't move. - Look here, look at me.
把这里好好搜查一下 翻个底朝天
Tear this place up, top to bottom.
你兄弟 凯文·宾汉姆
You brother, Kevin Bingham.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
一名警官的儿子被放着等死
The son of a police officer was left for dead.
我们知道是你兄弟干的
We know your brother did it.
如果我是你 我会马上坦白
So if I was you, I'd be forthcoming.
我没有 没有见过他
I ain't--I ain't seen him.
我说 他来过这里
All right, he was here!
他昨晚来的
He came by last night.
他来拿我帮他收着的一些现金
He was picking up some-some cash I was holding for him
还有枪
and some guns.
他去哪里了
Where did he go?
我不知道 我拿命发誓
I don't know. On my life.
真的 他说他需要暂时离开
I'm telling you, he said he just needed to get out of town
等什么事平息
until something blew over.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hands.
注意 看着我
Keep looking. Keep looking at me.
把宾汉姆的照片发到每个火车站
Get Bingham's picture to every train,
汽车站 机场 公路收费处
bus station, airport, and toll camera.
好 叫辆救护车来
All right, call an ambo.
告诉他们是家庭纠纷
Just tell them it was a domestic.
你说
I'm listening.
凯文·宾汉姆吗
Kevin Bingham, huh?
没错
That's right.
我没听错吧
So I'm hearing right?
是他开枪打了你儿子
That's who shot your son?
你到底有没有线索给我 雷夫
You got something for me or not, Rev?
这要看你说的九万块悬赏
Well, that depends on if the 90K bounty
是不是真的
you put on the street is real.
-是真的 -好
- It is. - Cool.
我需要花点钱出去
'Cause I'm gonna need to throw a little cash around
才能找到凯文藏在哪里
to find out where Kevin's hiding out at.
尽管花 剩下的归你
Spend what you want. Keep the rest.
那尽管交给我吧
Then I'll go do my thing.
汉克
Hank.
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
就直说吧 莎伦
Just lay it out, Sharon. Please.
汉克 贾斯汀不行了
Hank, Justin's not coming back.
子弹导致了致命性脑损伤
The bullet caused a catastrophic brain injury,
而且无法手术
and it's inoperable.
死亡的脑组织无法再生
Dead brain tissue is not regenerative,
所以他这辈子只能靠呼吸机
so he will be on a ventilator and feeding tubes
和进食管维持了
for the rest of his life.
他不会醒来了
He won't wake up.
他不会认出自己的家人 也不会再说话了
He won't recognize his family or speak again.
我...
I, uh...
我得跟奥利弗谈谈
I got--I got to talk to Olive.
这正是我来的原因
Well, that's why I'm here.
我跟她谈过了 她现在在医院里
I spoke with her. She's at Med now.
奥利弗想拿掉生命维持系统
Olive wants to withdraw life support.
她想让我先征求你的意见
She wanted me to ask you first.
听着
Listen.
我知道这种事拖太久
Look, I know what happens to families
会对家人造成什么影响
when they hang on too long.
真的很遗憾
I am so sorry.
你做得很好
You did good.
我听说了
Hey. I heard.
嗯
Yeah.
我出事时你一直陪着我
And you've been there for me,
所以如果你需要我做什么
so if there's anything that I can do...
能告诉我为什么会这样吗
Can you explain why this happened?
我是说
I mean...
贾斯汀改过自新了
Justin pulled himself up, you know?
-他重新开始了 -是的
- He made a new life. - Yeah.
他有个儿子 有个好妻子
He had a baby, a great wife--
你不能这样 你不能问自己为什么
You can't do that. You can't ask yourself why.
汉克和卡米尔收养我的时候
When Hank and Camille took me in,
他本可以让我的生活变成地狱
he could've made my life a living hell.
可他...
And he just...
他尝试过那么多 可都没有成功
he tried so many things that didn't work out.
他想当个硬汉
You know, he tried being a tough guy.
他想跟他爸爸一样
And he tried to be his dad.
想成为玩家
Tried to be a player.
但这都是表面现象 他内心其实只是个好孩子
But underneath all that stuff, he was just a sweet kid.
是的
Yeah.
想到害死他的原因
To think that what took him down
只是因为他想帮朋友
was just trying to help a friend.
看着我 没事了
Look at me. It's okay.
局长 你找我吗
Commander, you wanted to see me?
关上门
Close the door.
我听说博伊特警长拿出九万块悬赏
I heard Sergeant Voight put a $90,000 reward on the street.
是真的吗
Is that true?
我只是想尽力破案
I'm just doing what I can to solve the case.
一个情报组被调离的案子
A case from which the intelligence unit has been removed.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
如果是你儿子被人丢在车后备箱里
I mean, if it was your own son who was left to die slowly
慢慢等死呢
in the trunk of a car?
你会袖手旁观吗
Would you step aside?
如果那是命令 那我会的
If I was ordered to, yes.
你呢 警探
What about you, Detective?
你儿子被绑♥架♥的时候
When your own son was abducted,
你违规过吗
did you break any rules?
恕我直言 局长
All due respect, Commander...
我们救了我儿子
We saved my son
让他安然无恙回来了
and got him back unharmed.
而这一切都多亏了博伊特
In no small part, that was thanks to Voight.
我们都知道博伊特这样会有什么结局
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表