你这有位自杀未遂的女患者吗
You have a female attempted suicide?
是 才送过来
Yeah, she just came in.
她还勉强活着
She's alive, barely.
吸入了燃气
Gas inhalation.
得马上送她去芝加哥医院
We gotta get her to Med right now.
我们走
Come on, let's go.
你想问什么事
What is it about?
我们需要确认没有其他内情
We need to be sure theres nothing more going on here.
那起自杀未遂案件
That attempted suicide?
查尔斯医生不相信
Dr. Charle- he's not buying it.
有什么好不信的 你也听到报告了
What's not to buy? You heard the report.
今天三个没有得癌症的女人
Today, three women, all cancer-free,
都化疗过度
overdosed on chemo.
-离手 -离手
- Clear. - Clear.
你觉得是医生做出错误诊断并且过度化疗
Do you think a doctor's giving false diagnoses and overdosing?
警♥察♥在来的路上
The police are on their way.
杰西卡·波普 卡罗尔·夏佩德 黛妮·弗兰克
Jessica Pope, Carol Shepperd, Dani Frank.
都单独被送进医院
Each brought independently to Med
互相之间没有任何联♥系♥
with no connection between 'em
只有一点 她们并未患癌症却被过度化疗
except an overdose of chemo for a cancer they don't have.
我想知道这是谁干的
I wanna know who prescribed that stuff.
51号♥消防队说
51 said that the gas explosion
杰西卡公♥寓♥的瓦斯爆♥炸♥引发了闪燃
in Jessica's apartment caused a flashover.
所以现场都烧焦了 什么都没剩
So there is nothing left but char.
没有手♥机♥ 没有笔记本电脑 没有记事本
There's no phone, no laptop, no datebook.
-什么都没有了 -也不知道医生的名字
- Nothing. - No doctor's name.
我们和黛妮·弗兰克的女友谈过了
We talked to Dani Frank's girlfriend.
她们刚在一起不久
They hadn't been dating that long.
她不认识黛妮的医生
She didn't know Dani's doctor.
但她说她本来已经好多了
But she did say that Dani was doing better
后来情况急转直下
until she took a turn,
当她和医生说的时候
and when she confronted her doctor about it
他让她签了某种试验协议
he put her on an experimental protocol
本应该能治好她
that was supposed to beat it.
抱歉打断你们
Sorry to interrupt.
又有一个病人被送到急诊
A new patient just rolled into the ED.
没有意识 全血细胞减少 和她们一样
Unconscious, pancytopenic just like the others.
我不知道这样是不是违法了
Look, I don't know if this is legal,
但现在 我真管不了那么多了
but, right now, I really don't care.
这是她的东西 尽管查看
That's her stuff. Have at it.
-谢谢 -好的
- Thank you. - All right.
莉亚·卡曼 42岁 住在滨水区
All right, Leah Kamen, 42, lives in Edgewater.
是一家电♥话♥销♥售♥公♥司♥的值班经理
She's a shift manager at a telemarketing firm.
医疗保险卡 我去打电♥话♥给公♥司♥
Insurance card. I'll call the company,
问问他们有没有提交保险索赔请求的
see if they got the name of the doctor
医生的名字
who submitted the claim.
有没有办法追踪到
Hey, is there any way to trace the chemicals
他们体内药品的具体制♥造♥商
in their system back to a specific manufacturer?
已经对杰西卡进行了质谱分♥析♥
A mass spectrometry test was performed on Jessica.
我们可以安排对其他人也做分♥析♥
We can order the same for the others.
只有几个制♥造♥商
There're only a few manufacturers.
-帮忙做一下好吗 -好的
- Will you do it, please? - Yep.
谢谢
Thanks.
莉亚的手♥机♥里有黛妮·弗兰克 卡萝尔·夏佩德
Uh, Leah has Dani Frank, Carol Shepperd,
以及杰西卡·波普的联♥系♥方式
and Jessica Pope as contacts on her phone.
我们的受害人互相认识
All our victims knew each other.
看来是这样
Yeah, looks like that.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
有了 迪恩·瑞伯德医生
I got a name. Dr. Dean Reybold.
汉克
Hank.
埃尔
Al.
怎么了
What's going on?
天啊...
Oh, man...
汉克 汉克
Hank. Hank.
你不能去
Hey, you can't go.
我怎么不能去
The hell I can't.
如果你去了 瑞伯德就会停手
If you show up, Reybold is gonna shut down.
他不认识我 我会带上杰
He doesn't know me. I will take Jay.
我们会弄清楚是不是他害了这些人
We will find out if he's the one overdosing these women.
-埃尔 -我们会调查受害者
- Al... - We'll look into the victim
然后去找古德温
and then talk to Goodwin.
就我们俩 好吗
Just you and me. Right?
我已经六年没有听到迪恩·瑞伯德这个名字了
It's six years since I've heard the name Dean Reybold.
自从六年前...
Six years since...
我知道
I know.
卡米尔最后去看的癌症医生就是他
He was the last cancer doctor Camille went to,
如果是他干的...
and if he's the one doing this--
如果是他干的 我们一定把他绳之于法
If he's the one doing this, we're gonna nail him.
芝加哥
警署
第三季
第十集
[联动集 part 3]
抱歉让你们久等了
I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
前台说你们是
Uh, my receptionist said
来了解莉亚的情况的
you were here about Leah.
她很勇敢
Brave woman.
对 还有黛妮·弗兰克 杰西卡·波普
That's right, and Dani Frank, Jessica Pope,
以及卡罗尔·夏佩德
and Carol Shepperd as well.
她们发生什么事了吗
Did something happen to them?
在过去的24小时内 她们都被送到了
In the last 24 hours, they've all shown up
芝加哥医院 都化疗过度
at Chicago Med flooded with chemo.
黛妮已经死亡
Dani's dead,
其他三人还在昏迷
and the other three are in comas.
医学院会教你很多人体知识
They teach you... a lot about the body in medical school,
但却不怎么教你
but what they don't spend enough time on
怎么面对失去
is teaching you how to deal with loss.
你和病患是有感情的
You get attached to your patients.
他们是斗士 你和他们一起战斗
They're fighters, and you fight with them,
但在肿瘤的战场上 你很难获胜
but with oncology, you rarely win.
她们都是你的病人吗
So, you treated all of them?
没错
I did--I am.
你最后一次见她们是什么时候
When was the last time you met with these women?
我得查一下文件
I would have to check their files.
介意我们看看吗
Do you mind if we take a look at those files?
我不介意 但州法律不答应
Uh, I don't, but the state does.
没有批准我不能给你们看
I can't give 'em to you unless you have a warrant,
但一旦你有权查看了 那随便看
but the moment you do, they're yours.
我会拱手相送
I will hand them over personally.
别再说什么
Why don't we drop the whole
"我是病人的斗士"之类的了
"I'm a fighter for my patients" act,
好吗
all right?
我们知道你治疗病人不当
We know you mistreat your patients,
也知道你对那四位女性患者做了什么
and we know you did something to these four women.
没错 我帮了她们
Yes, I helped them.
通过毒害她们吗
By poisoning them?
这就是化疗的原理 警探
That's what chemotherapy is, Detective.
用药物毒害癌细胞
You poison cancer cells.
如果你不明白...
If you don't understand the most--
我很明白你在说什么
I understand exactly what you did.
知道吗 我们会带着搜查令回来的
You know what, we're gonna be back with a warrant.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很乐意帮助你们
You know I'm happy to help in any way I can.
感谢前来
Thanks for coming.
下次能提前通知一声吗
A little notice would have been nice.
这件案子查得特别急
We're moving like a bullet train on this one.
不过至少你把我从无聊的颁奖宴会中解救了出来
Well you pulled me out of a jerk-off awards banquet,
所以我也没什么好抱怨的
so I can't complain.
有地方能让我换件衣服吗
Got a locker room I could use to change?
当然 律师
Whatever you need, counselor.
警长 那件事有什么进...
Uh, Sarge, is there anything more on the--
伯吉斯 你一定还记得
Burgess, you remember Detective Stark
中区暴♥力♥犯罪科的斯塔克警探吧
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表