上个星期因为你进医院的女孩
Girl you put in the hospital last week...
她好像是这么觉得的
She seems to think you do.
觉得你乐在其中
Thought you enjoyed it.
她应该乖乖交出来的
She should've gave it up.
你偷的警车里发现的霰弹枪
Blood on the shotgun we found in your stolen squad
上面有弗兰克林·海恩斯的血
is a match for Franklin Haynes.
听起来好像你什么都知道
Sounds like you know everything.
我并不知道
I don't.
车子
Cars...
警徽
The badges...
你从哪里弄到的
Where'd you get them?
这个你还不知道吗
You don't know that part?
这才是最精彩的部分
That's the best part.
换做我或许我会跟你一样洋洋自得
Maybe I'll enjoy it as much as you.
你从哪里弄到的
Where'd you get them?
天啊 太棒了
Oh, my God. This is great.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
你穿上的制♥服♥ 我很认真对待的
That uniform you put on? I take it seriously.
我父亲曾穿过那身制♥服♥
My father-he wore that uniform.
我认识穿着那身制♥服♥的人因保护这个城市而牺牲
Men I know died in that uniform protecting this city.
一直以来 有警♥察♥把我在路上叫停
All the times I been pulled over by cops,
有警♥察♥搜我的身
frisked by cops,
有警♥察♥在人行道上当面难为我
shoved down on the sidewalk face-first by cops,
有警♥察♥骗我
lied to by cops,
有警♥察♥整我
knocked around by cops,
有警♥察♥
ripped off...
坑我
by cops--
那么多次
All those times.
不计其数
Too many to count.
为一名警♥察♥服务让我很开心
It gives me great pleasure to serve one up.
谁
Who?
我想先达成协议
I want a deal first.
你说出名字才有协议
Takes a name to get a deal.
否则你就是只是在唬人
Otherwise you're just shaking your ass.
马丁·瓦茨警探
Detective Martin Watts.
负责抢劫盗窃案件的
Works in robbery, burglary.
你的表情让我感觉更爽了
The look on your face just made that so much better for me.
瓦茨给你的警徽和警车吗
Watts gave you the badge and the cars?
他给了我蓝图
He gave me the blueprint.
警徽和警车只是第一步
The badge and the cars was just the first step.
整件事都是他的主意
The whole thing was his idea.
瓦茨因盗窃罪逮捕过霍华德和海因斯
Watts arrested both Howard and Haynes on burglary charges.
他没有把他们绳之于法 而是让他们去干活了
Instead of pushing their cases, he put them to work.
我们抓住的第一个嫌疑人呢
And our first offender?
他们好像没有联♥系♥
No, they don't look connected.
瓦茨找了霍华德
Watts turned out Howard,
然后他肯定是把朋友拉入伙了
and then he must've brought in his friend.
瓦茨是负责赌场外的抓捕警探
Watts was the catching detective for anything out of the casino.
他能瞒过任何想瞒过的事
He could've buried anything he wanted.
我们不能因为一个惯犯的一面之词就诬陷警♥察♥
We can't stitch up a cop on a tip from a repeat offender.
你以为我想对付自己人吗
You think I want to go after one of ours?
他们这样抢劫殴打女孩子
I mean, girls got robbed and beaten.
我们都不知道有多少受害人 被伤害的还有谁
We don't know how many. We don't know who else got hurt,
因为负责调查这个案子的人其实在调查自己
because the guy in charge was investigating himself.
这个案子我们必须非常小心
We got to play this really carefully.
安东尼奥 你看到瓦茨的车了吗
Antonio, you got eyes on Watts' vehicle?
没有
Negative.
耗子 他的手♥机♥有动静吗
Mouse, any movement on his phone?
最后定位出现在房♥子里
Last ping was inside the house.
已经有一个多小时没动过了
He hasn't moved in over an hour.
警长 楼上有动静
Sarge, you got movement upstairs.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
瓦茨 如果你在楼上
Watts, if you're up there,
马上慢慢走下来
come on down, now, nice and slow.
只有我 我下来了
It's just me. I'm coming down.
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
他回家来找珍妮
He came home and he was looking for Jenni.
珍妮是...
Jenni is...
我们的女儿
Our daughter.
她跟朋友出去了
She's out with friends.
但他说他在办案子
But he said he had an active case,
所以就把枪拿走了
and he took his gun.
他的霰弹枪
His shotgun.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-警长 -嗯
- Sarge? - Yeah.
现在不止是因为钱了
It's not about money now.
我找到了他藏的东西
I found this stash.
是在卧室里的一个小盒子里发现的
It was hidden in a panel in the bedroom.
他知道我们快查到他了
All right, he knows we're closing in.
求你们
Please.
不管发生了什么事
Whatever's going on...
他是个好人
He's a good man.
你知道他去哪里了吗
Do you know where he'd go?
马丁·瓦茨 同是警♥察♥
Martin Watts, he's one of ours.
持械抢劫 殴打
Suspected of armed robbery, battery,
一级谋杀犯罪嫌疑人
and first degree murder.
他做了20年警♥察♥ 有武器 受过训练
Been on the job 20 years. He's armed and trained,
看到我们他肯定不会高兴
and he's not gonna be happy to see us.
我们认为他在那边的休旅车里防守
We believe he's barricaded in one of those RVs.
已经封锁了一个街区
We sealed off a one-block perimeter.
抓到他之前不许任何人进出
No one comes in or out until he's in cuffs.
好 特警队 你们等我的信♥号♥♥
All right, SWAT, you hang back until I give the signal.
我们不要惊动他
There's no need to spook him.
内务部 你们是来观察的
IAD, you're here to observe.
等我们抓住人就交给你们
He's all yours once we got him.
好 我知道这件事难办
All right, I know this isn't easy.
但如果他行动
But if he makes a move,
大家就不要犹豫
don't hesitate.
行动吧
Let's do it.
汉克
Hank?
我和瓦茨曾在同一个警署做了11年同事
Me and Watts worked the same district for 11 years.
我比任何一个总部派来的谈判人员都了解他
I know him better than any negotiator HQ's gonna send.
让我去抓他吧
So let me bring him in.
让我去吧
Let me do this.
如果他威胁到你的安全 特鲁迪
If it puts you in danger, Trudy...
我明白
Understood.
瓦茨 我是特鲁迪
Hey, Watts! It's Trudy.
你一个人在里面吗
Are you alone in there?
我一个人 手上有武器
I'm alone and I'm armed.
好
Okay, well,
你这样让大家都很紧张
you're making everybody a little tense out here,
不如你出来吧 我们都好放松 好吗
so why don't you come on out, and we'll all relax, okay?
你不要过来
You need to back up!
不行 瓦茨
I can't do that, Watts.
我要进去了
I'm coming in.
现在我要进去了
I'm coming in now.
只有我一个人
It's just me.
进来了
Coming in.
好
Okay.
放下你的武器
Put down your weapon.
放下
Put it down!
我放下了 放下了
Putting it down. Putting it down.
好 我...
Okay, I'm just...
我不知道你的目标是什么
I don't know what your goal is,
但我绝对不会出去的
but no way am I walking out of here.
要么我处理好 要么你们的人处理掉我
Either I take care of this, or one of yours does.
我们怎么到了这般田地
How did we get here?
你还记得我中枪吗
You remember I got shot?
子弹在我的脊椎里没取出来
The bullet lodged in my spine.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表