大脑思考还是下半身思考
with your head or your crotch?
有人朝我们开枪
We were fired on!
朝我们
We were!
伯吉斯警官
Officer Burgess...
我要投入很多人力物力
I am devoting a lot of our resources
为你辩护
to essentially defend you.
我也准备好这么做
Which I am ready to do...
但我需要知道
But I need to know...
还有其它陷阱等着我们
are there anymore trap doors out there
-往里跳吗 -没有
- waiting for us? - No.
我按照我接受的训练做出了反应
I reacted as I was trained.
好
Okay.
我们爱你 迈克尔
We love you, Michael!
好了 肃静
All right, quiet.
肃静 肃静 肃静
Quiet! Quiet! Quiet!
我知道 我们所有人情绪都很激动
I know this is an emotional time for all of us.
但是法庭之上必须要遵守礼仪
But this court must have a level of decorum
尊重所有人员
and respect for all sides.
请就坐
Please be seated.
罗伊尔先生 能请你向法庭说明你是做什么的吗
Mr. Royal, would you please state for the court what you do?
我是伊利诺伊州警方的武器检查员
I'm a firearms examiner for the Illinois State Police.
你认得这件武器吗
Do you recognize this weapon?
认得 这是不锈钢贝瑞塔92手♥枪♥
Yes, it's a stainless steel Beretta 92.
你对这把枪 即庭上出示的10号♥证物
And you did the ballistics testing
进行了弹道检测 对吗
on this gun, People's exhibit 10?
是的 犯罪现场的
I did. The fired evidence
开枪证据就是从这把枪上得来的
from the crime scene came from this gun.
所以这把在河里找到的枪
So this gun, found in the river,
和射伤罗曼警官的枪是同一把 对吗
is the same gun that shot Officer Roman?
是的
Correct.
你能根据这张照片
Can you determine from this photo,
即庭上出示的11号♥证物
People's exhibit 11,
来判断出迈克尔·埃利斯拿着的是什么枪吗
the make of the gun Michael Ellis is holding here?
那是一把不锈钢贝瑞塔92手♥枪♥
That is stainless steel Beretta 92.
一把不锈钢贝瑞塔92手♥枪♥
A stainless steel Beretta 92.
没有问题了
No more questions.
既然你今天出庭 罗伊尔先生
As you sit here today, Mr. Royal,
那你能证明你确定知道
can you testify that you know
埃利斯先生在这张照片中拿着的枪
that the gun Mr. Ellis is indeed holding in this photo
就是本案中使用的枪吗
is the same gun that was used in the crime?
我无法证明
No, I cannot.
没有问题了
No further questions.
我大概是在这里的淤泥里发现了作案用枪
I found the gun in, probably, a foot of silt right there.
刚好在迈克尔·埃利斯倒下的地方附近
Parallel from where Michael Ellis fell in this diagram,
-即庭上出示的23号♥证物所示 -是的
- People's exhibit 23? - Yes.
你发现枪时距离河岸有多远
And how far out from the shore did you find the gun?
-大概20英尺 -可抛送范围内
- About 20 feet? - Throwing distance?
-反对 -反对有效
- Objection. - Sustained.
没有问题了
No further questions.
之前你做证说你装摄像头是因为
You testified earlier that you had the camera installed
你的车玻璃被砸过
because your car had been broken into?
是的
That's right.
你抓到作案人员了吗
Did you catch the perpetrators?
芝加哥警署的人抓到了
Chicago PD did, yes.
砸车玻璃的两个人
The two men who broke into your car,
是非裔美国人 对吗
they were African-American, correct?
反对 与本案无关
Objection. Irrelevant and immaterial.
反对有效
Sustained.
凯德先生 你是做什么的
Mr. Cade, what do you do for a living?
我是平面设计师
I'm a graphic designer.
也就是用电脑创作图像
So you create images in your computer?
是的
Yes.
而且用电脑操控图像
You also manipulate images in a computer?
是吧
I guess.
那你用电脑操控过视频吗
Have you ever manipulated video in a computer?
-本案中的视频没有 -我问的不是这个
- Well, not this one. - That's not what I asked you.
你用电脑操控过视频吗
Have you ever manipulated video in a computer?
是的
Yes.
好 下面请大家看着
Okay, I'd like to direct your attention to--
这个显示器
to the monitor, please.
这是你的摄像头拍下的视频吗
Is this the video caught by your security camera?
是的
Yes.
等一下 没有枪
Wait, there's no gun!
反对 这不是证物中的视频
Objection, that's not the video entered into evidence.
反对有效 因为视频是假的
Sustained. That's because it's a fake.
我让一个平面设计师把银色闪光去掉了
I had a graphic designer remove the silver flash
目的就是为了证明操控视频有多么容易
just to prove how easy it is to manipulate video.
用了不到一小时时间
It took less than an hour.
这样极其不当 她明知故犯
This is completely improper and she knows it.
格林女士 我不仅要支持反对有效
Ms. Green, not only am I gonna sustain the objection,
而且要指示陪审团
but I'm also going to instruct the jury
无视刚才看到的视频 因为这违反了
to ignore what they've just seen as it's a violation
证据使用的原则
of the rules of evidence.
我向法庭道歉
My apologies to the court.
没有问题了
No further questions.
想办法跟对方达成协议
Find a way to shut this down.
如果那样 我们还是关门大吉吧
If we do that, we might as well shut down the office.
谁都不能朝警♥察♥开枪 我们也知道就是他开的枪
You can't shoot the police and we know he's the shooter.
排除芝加哥的合理怀疑了吗
Beyond Chicago's reasonable doubt?
你知道
You do realize
我是库克郡的黑人检察官吧
that I'm the black State's Attorney of Cook County?
-知道 -作为公务员
- I do. - And that as a public employee
如果迈克尔·埃利斯无罪释放
if Michael Ellis is acquitted,
你可以第二天一早继续来上班
you come in to work the next morning,
开始处理新案子 而我这个民选的政♥府♥人员
start a new case, while I, an elected official,
在11月的投票中就会被投下台了
am voted out of office come November.
我不会输的
I'm not gonna lose.
不要输
Don't.
我们要求正义
We want justice!
我们要求正义 我们要求正义
We want justice! We want justice!
我们要求正义
We want justice!
金 记住
Kim, remember...
你要抬头挺胸
you keep your head up.
你要看着辩方律师的眼睛
You look the defense attorney's right in the eye.
伯吉斯
Burgess...
我真的很为你骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
我们要求正义
We want justice!
好了吗 金
Ready Kim?
好了
Yeah.
这是什么 伯吉斯警官
What are these, Officer Burgess?
英勇行为嘉奖
Commendations for bravery.
这个你是怎么得到的
And why did you receive, say, this one?
我和我的搭档救了一个
My partner and I rescued a young boy
被囚禁在地下室的男孩
from where he was imprisoned in his basement.
他的亲妈把他囚禁在地下室好多年了
His own mother had held him there for years.
另一个呢
And the other one?
这是兰伯特特里奖章
That's the Lambert Tree award.
我上班期间
Um, I was shot in the line of duty
例行敲门询问时中枪
while knocking on a door on a routine call.
我被一支猎枪打中了头部 脖子
I took a shotgun blast to the head, neck,
脸部和肩膀
face, and shoulder.
执勤时受伤 然后还回来工作
Shot in the line of duty and you came back to work
-并且继续出勤巡逻 -是的
- and went back on patrol? - Yes.
身体一好我就回来了
As soon as I could.
在我们的警车车身上写着很简单的一句话
On the side of our squad it says, very simply,
"服务与保护" 这也是我♥干♥这行的原因
"We serve and protect." And that's why I do this job.
是迈克尔·埃利斯打了五发子弹的
The side of the squad car that Michael Ellis
车身上吗
shot five bullets through?
-反对 -反对有效
- Objection. - Sustained.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表