开始他们不让我继续工作
They put me on medical.
幸好没瘫痪 但我只能拿一半的工资
I'm making half a city wage trying to remember how to walk.
我回去上班 回去...
I get back on the job and I'm right back to it...
坐着进口车追那些人♥渣♥
chasing dirtbags in foreign cars
是他们一夜之间害我收入减少
who pull down my salary in a night.
他们欠我的更多了
I was--I was owed more.
瓦茨
Watts?
马丁
Martin?
人人都会受伤
Everybody gets hurt.
我也中过枪
I got shot, too.
-记得吗 -记得
- Remember? - Yeah.
于是上面就让我坐前台
And the brass gave me a desk
而且他们说得很清楚
and they made it very clear
那是我唯一的选择
that that was my one and only choice.
可是我当时只想出外勤
And all I wanted to do was be out there.
我能喝一杯吗
Can I please have a drink?
但现在
But now,
我要保护整个警署的人
I got a whole building to protect.
那是给我的奖赏
And that was my reward,
因为我没有让它打败我
because I didn't let it break me.
不是突然之间的事
It--it doesn't happen all at once.
而是一点点
It's inch by inch,
直到一天 你一个人拿着一袋子钱
until one day, you're alone with a bag of money,
你就得寸进尺了
and you just--you reach in,
也远远偏离了自己的本心
and you're just so far from where you started.
没有回头路
There's no way back.
好 好
Okay, okay.
深呼吸 好吗
Just breathe, okay?
开始是我的计划
It was my plan,
但最后我却为他们工作
but at the end, I worked for them.
我想停掉的
I tried to shut it down.
但霍华德报复我
But--but Howard-he just came back at me.
他说要两辆车
He said he wanted two cars.
他想掩盖我们的行踪
He tried to cover our tracks.
有人死了
A man's dead.
不是我开的枪 但却是因我而死
I didn't pull the trigger, but that's on me.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
弗吉尼亚和你女儿 你不能这样对她们
Virginia and your daughter-they do not deserve this.
你不能这样对你女儿
You cannot do this to your daughter.
绝对不能
You cannot.
马丁
Martin.
你把我的酒都喝了 我需要...
You--you drank all my booze. I need...
你能再去拿一瓶吗 在...
Could you get another bottle? It's in the...
在橱柜里
The cupboard.
-当然可以 -好
- Heck yeah. - Okay.
但你得先把脚踝那里的枪给我
But I'm gonna need your ankle piece first.
对不起
I'm sorry.
快走吧 趁媒体还没来
Come on, before the cameras get here.
一定要记得查脚踝那里的枪
Always check the ankle piece.
他叫什么来着
What was his name?
学院里那个老师
From the academy?
深深印在了我脑海里
Hammered that into us.
我仍然觉得他在监督着我
I still feel him standing over me.
卢文警官
Officer Llewyn.
卢文
Llewyn.
总是站得离女性学员很近
Stood too close to the females.
当时我满脑子想的是
That whole time, all I could think was,
坐在那把椅子上的可能是我们任何一个人
that could be any of us sitting in that chair.
错误是多么容易积少成多
How easy mistakes pile on each other.
警长
Sergeant?
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
是 你感觉如何
Yeah. How you feeling?
没事了
Fine.
我让你们去监视那栋房♥子时
When I asked you to sit on that house,
我以为只是监视 结果却事与愿违
I thought it was one thing-turned out it was another.
我不是故意置你们于险境的
And I didn't intend to put you in a bad situation.
我向你道歉
And I apologize.
就这样吗
That it?
就这样
That's it.
幕后黑手是真警♥察♥吗
So, a real cop was behind this?
是
Well,
但其实他已经很久就不是真的警♥察♥了
he hadn't been a real cop for a long time.
我...抱歉
I-yeah, sorry.
今天算是对得起这份工作了 是吧
Certainly earned your paycheck today, huh?
-谁说不是 -你没事吧
- I'll say. - You all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
先再见了
Anyway, I'll see you.
金
Kim?
我和普拉特警长关系很好
You know, sergeant Platt and I are pretty close.
她...
She's--
她爱你
She loves you.
算是我们互相敬佩吧
Yeah, we'll call it a mutual admiration society.
好
Okay.
我跟她聊了聊
She and I were talking,
我也就不拐弯抹角了
and...I don't have to be coy here.
她告诉我说你要调走
She told me that you're transferring out.
是的
Yeah, that's right.
因为每天上班见到他你很难受吗
Because it's that difficult to see him at work every day?
因为
Because...
因为我为取消婚约感到自责
Because I feel really guilty about calling it off.
但婚约需要取消
But it needed to be called off.
我还有很多其他地方可去 艾琳
So...There's plenty of other places I can work, Erin.
我明白
Yeah, no, I hear you.
但你知道 普拉特给你签了字
But you know that when Platt signs off on that paperwork
然后拿给局长后 她会问为什么
and takes it to the commander, she's gonna want to know why.
你知道女警♥察♥本身就很难做
You know how hard it is already to be a female cop.
这种记录会一直跟着你
And this will follow you around.
是跟着你 不是他
You. Not him.
在你以后整个警♥察♥生涯中都跟着你
For the rest of your career.
我跟你说 你的前途真的很光明
And I'm telling you, you have a really bright one ahead of you.
你再好好想想
Just think about it.
嗯
Yeah.
真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
我得走了
I got to go.
好
Yeah.
好 两杯野牛尾波特啤酒
All right. Two bison tail porters.
我最喜欢的手工啤酒
They're my favorite new craft brewery.
他们免费送来了两箱
They sent over two free cases.
不过有点苦 对吧
It's kind of bitter, though, right?
-好啊 -东尼
- What up? - Tony!
我听说你们的选手今天受伤了
Hey, heard your middleweight got injured today.
你们要惨败了啊
You're gonna have to forfeit, huh?
其实我在考虑自己上
Actually, I was thinking I might offer my services.
不 不行
No. No, no way.
为什么不 我专门受过训练的
Why not? I trained for this.
你接受的训练是跟罗曼打
You trained for Roman.
对 我看你是因为同行压力
Right. I'm looking at you out of peer pressure,
我事先说明
just to be clear.
管它呢 我跟你打
Screw it. I'm in.
-我们打一场 -大家都听到了
- Let's box. - There, you all heard it.
我们说定了
That was binding.
好
Okay.
你会需要这个的
You're gonna be needing this.
亚当 这是布林
Hey, Adam. This is Bryn.
我刚才告诉了布林
And I was just telling Bryn
你现在正为情所伤
that you're kind of licking your wounds a little bit.
原来她也是
Well, it turns out that so is she.
所以 你懂的
So, you know.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表