Look, I'm a father.
你做的事我也做过
I--I've done what you're doing,
但是你以为麦克斯会因为
but you think that Max will go away
犯错了就被带走吗
for something-a mistake?
一个大错
A horrible mistake?
是我 好吗
It was me, okay?
就是这样
That--that's it.
但是麦克斯不会被带走 不会的
But Max won't. He won't.
汤米 他不知道他在做什么
Tommy, he didn't know what he was doing.
州检察官如果知道事情真♥相♥
The State's Attorney's going to say the same thing
肯定也会这么说
when he hears the story.
相信我
Believe me.
他会给麦克斯提供所需的帮助
He'll get Max some help, which he's gonna need.
但麦克斯更需要他的爸爸在身边
He also needs his dad more than anything.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me what really happened.
麦克斯把她带出去的
Max took her outside.
我们不知道
We didn't know.
我们不知道该怎么办
We didn't know what to do.
他不是故意要伤害她的
He never meant to hurt her.
我们不是故意要伤害她的
We didn't mean to hurt her.
胡椒籽牛排
Peppercorn steak.
肯定好吃
That'd be good.
不要忘记喝红酒
And don't forget your wine.
来点黄油
Some butter.
黛布拉·梅耶
Deborah Meyer.
这是干什么
What is this?
你被捕了
You're under arrest
罪名是绑♥架♥婴儿
for the kidnapping of a tender age child.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
站起来
Stand up.
把手放到身后
Put your hands behind your back.
都怪你
You did this.
你看看他们
Look at what they're doing.
天啊 你现在开心了吗 本
Oh, my God. Are you happy, Ben?
你看看你做了什么
Look at what you did.
我会打电♥话♥找巴顿 交给我
I'll call Barton. I'll make sure.
你们要带她去哪里
Where are you taking her?
21分局
The 21st district.
快跑吧 伙计
Run for your life, pal.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
检查结果良好
The EG is good,
脑电波和心脏情况都很好
brain wave and heart are remarkably okay.
虽然还有很长的路要走 但她很坚强
It's gonna be a slow road, but she's a fighter.
你们可以进去了
You can go in.
谢谢
Thanks.
或许应该让她先进去
She should probably go in first.
她会怎么样
What will happen to her?
她会被交由DCFS
She'll be surrendered to DCFS.
儿童与家庭服务部
It's the Department of Children and Family Services.
如果我想留下她呢
What if I want to keep her?
你从来没有正式签署文件
You never technically signed away
放弃抚养权
any of your parental rights.
儿童家庭服务部更倾向于
And DCFS would always rather keep a baby
让孩子跟着自己的亲生父母
with its rightful parent.
你得为她努力争取
You're gonna have to fight for her.
我会的
I will.
听说贾斯汀来了
I heard Justin was in town.
是 他来训练
Yeah, he had a training day.
最后才决定的
Came up last-minute.
他要是告诉我就好了
Then I wish he would have told me.
他本来想说的 但是要去见几个朋友
He was gonna. He just had some friends to see.
他还好吧
He's doing all right?
他头脑还清醒吧
He's got his head on straight?
当然
Yep.
他醒了
There it is.
这是谁这么吵呀
Who is making all that noise?
我就知道是你
I figured it was you.
我知道我们一坐下他就会醒
I knew the second we sat down he'd be back up.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事
That's all right.
来 给我抱 我来抱他
Here, let me take him. Let me take him.
小家伙
Hey. Yeah.
好样的
There's my man.
今天绝对是我医生生涯中排前五的难忘日子了
Top five days as a doctor today, easily.
是啊
Yeah.
如果不是我亲眼看到 我绝不会相信
I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't been there myself.
今天这种日子我就该去买♥♥彩票
This is the kind of day I buy a lottery ticket.
珍惜自己身边的人
Hold them close, whoever's near to you.
-狠狠去爱 -狠狠去爱
- Love hard. - Love hard.
这样好吗
Is this is a bad idea?
当然好
100%.
好
Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表