没有
No.
你报♥警♥了 你现在跟警♥察♥在一起
You went to the police. They're with you right now.
求你了 我只想救回我女儿
Please, I just want my daughter back.
我说过 报♥警♥我就杀了她
I told you I'd kill her.
不 不要
No! No!
马上进来
Get in, now.
警长 加斯帕挂断了电♥话♥
Sarge, Gaspar cut off the call.
马上行动 走
We go in now. Let's go.
行动
Moving.
有枪 放下武器
Gun! Drop your weapon!
-继续前进 -好
- Move. - Yeah.
埃尔文
Alvin!
交火
Crossing.
砸玻璃
Glass!
快上
Hit it! Hit it!
上 上
Go, go!
不许动
Don't move.
没事了
You're okay.
没事了
Shh, shh, it's okay.
放松
Easy.
没事了
It's okay.
我们来了 你没事了
I got you, it's okay.
你妻子马上来给你送药
Your wife is coming and she's bringing your medication,
我说的你一点都不懂对吧
and you don't understand a word I'm saying, do you?
面包
Yeah, bread.
对吧 这个我们还是都懂的
Right, yeah, we're speaking the same language.
古斯塔沃
Gustavo.
古斯塔沃
Gustavo.
亲爱的
Mi amor.
警长
Hey, Sarge.
告诉我 你怎么知道那个人不是流浪汉
Tell me, how'd you know that guy wasn't homeless?
早上点名的时候
At roll call this morning,
他们说一个马德里的商人
they announced that a businessman from Madrid
失踪了
had gone missing.
看来你没听到啊
I guess you missed that.
再说了 他穿着皮质很好的皮鞋
Plus, he was wearing fine leather shoes,
流浪汉不会穿那种鞋
not the kind you see on a homeless man.
一定时刻留意鞋子
Always pay attention to the shoes.
他麻烦很大吗
How much trouble is he in?
运输那多么海♥洛♥因♥他面临6-30年刑期
Transporting that much heroin is a class x felony.
他作为证人很合作
He's a cooperating witness,
所以法庭会把这个考虑在内
so that'll be taken into consideration,
但是一个小男孩因为你父亲做的事死了
but a little boy died because of what your dad did.
他得付出相应的代价
He's gonna have to pay the price.
我父亲一直说人要为自己的行为
My father always said we had to take responsibility
付出代价
for our actions.
我可以见他吗
Can I see him?
他知道你知道了
He knows that you know.
珀尔
Pearl.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我一直都想在农场工作
Always wanted to work on a farm.
我也加班
I'm working late too.
如果你需要什么 去办公室找我
I'll be in my office if you need anything.
你是新来的保安吗
You're the new security guy?
是
Yeah.
我的队伍在坎大哈烧毁了无数罂粟田
My unit burned fields of poppy in Kandahar.
-军队吗 -海军陆战队
- Army? - Marines.
出去过三次
Three tours.
你好 我是突击队员
Wow, rangers.
-伊根 -霍斯特德
- Egan. - Halstead.
-幸会 -幸会
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah, you too.
真是疯狂啊
It's crazy, huh?
是的
Yeah.
还想知道点疯狂的事吗
Want to know something crazy?
我刚从戒毒所出来
I just got out of rehab.
那个和蔼的教授
So the mild-mannered professor's
要在州监狱服刑十年
going to Stateville for ten years.
算他走运了 否则他妻子肯定杀了他
Yeah, for his own protection, so his wife won't kill him.
我很同情他
I feel sorry for the guy.
他不知道怎么接受自己
I mean, he didn't know how to accept himself
而且失去了一切
and he lost everything.
是吗 不过我觉得真正让他一无所有的
I don't know, I think what took him down
是他的秘密 对吧
were his secrets, right?
他跟全世界的人撒谎 跟自己的家人撒谎
He lied to the world. He lied to his family.
他付出代价了
He paid the price.
我说不好
I don't know.
我觉得是爱让他一无所有了
I--I think what took him down was love.
但你不是说那是一场骗局吗
But I thought you said it was all a con.
又不是真正的爱
I mean, it wasn't real love.
但对他而言是真的
But to him it was real.
他甘愿为那个人做那么多事
The things he was willing to do for that guy.
爱让我们做出疯狂的事
Love makes us do crazy things.
我们知道自己无法控制爱
We know we can't control it,
我们毕生都在追求爱 可...
and we spend our whole lives chasing it, and...
拜拜
Bye-bye.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
你吃过点心了吗
You have the munchies yet?
等一下
Hold on.
不要忘到什么地方了
Don't leave that anywhere.
我刚丢了一把
I just lost one.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表