你和迈克尔·埃利斯约会多久了
So how long had you been going out with Michael Ellis?
几个月吧
Few months.
但你们现在没在一起了吗
But you're not together anymore?
是 警官
No, ma'am.
你们为什么分手
Why'd you guys break up?
我告诉他 我们得慢慢来
I told him we needed to slow it down.
没想到他那样理解
I didn't mean for him to take it that way.
-怎样理解 -分手
- What way? - Like we were over.
我跟他说过
I told him that.
你和迈克尔·埃利斯是同事 对吗
You and Michael Ellis worked together, right?
-对 -他人怎么样
- Yeah. - What kind of kid is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们不是来查偷窃的小案 凯尔顿先生
We're not here about a stolen purse, Mr. Kelton,
一位警员中枪了
a police officer was shot.
如果你知道什么 请配合我们
If you have information, you need to tell us.
我也希望能
Wish I could help.
你坐过牢吗 凯尔顿先生
Have you ever been in jail, Mr. Kelton?
去过少管所 之后就没了
Juvie. Nothing since.
-你想回去吗 -凭什么罪名
- You want to go back? - For what?
妨碍起诉
It's called hindering a prosecution.
刑期三到五年
Three to five.
好吧
Okay.
周五的时候 迈克坐立不安
On Friday, Mike was all agitated.
然后开始到处发牢骚
And then he just started ranting about--
说芝加哥警♥察♥
about Chicago cops.
说芝加哥警♥察♥什么
What about Chicago cops?
说他们失控了
Said they were out of control.
没人敢去管
That no one ever did anything it.
我有发现
Well, I got something.
迈克尔·埃利斯的Ins账户
Michael Ellis, his Instagram account,
他在枪击案前一天注销了
he deleted it a day before the shooting.
好
Right.
我调出了他女朋友的账户
I pulled this off the girlfriend's account.
去他妈的优秀学生
Honor student my ass.
举起手 别开枪
Hands up, don't shoot!
-举起手 别开枪 -去外面
- Hands up, don't shoot! - Get out front
用栏杆围出一块区域来
and set a parameter with the blue horses,
还有记住 他们手里都有拍照手♥机♥
and, remember, everyone has a camera phone
人人都等着上CNN呢 去吧
and they're all looking to get on CNN. Go.
-汉克 -什么事
- Hank? - Yeah?
埃利斯中枪地附近的大楼里
Just got a call from a guy who lives in the building
有人打来电♥话♥ 说他有录像
near where Ellis got shot. He says he has video.
-谁 -阿特沃特和奥林斯基 警署的
- Yeah? - Atwater, Olinsky. CPD.
真棒 情况是这样
Okay, great, so here's the deal.
枪击案之后那晚有警♥察♥来我这
Uh, some other cops came by the night after that kid got shot.
我说我当晚不在家 什么也没看见
I said I wasn't home that night, so I didn't see anything,
但我的窗边放了一个摄像头
but I've got a security camera in my window
正对着大街 因为我的车窗之前被人砸过
pointing down on the street because my car was broken into.
-之前你忘了说这个吗 -我真的是忘了
- Which you just forgot about? - Honestly, slipped my mind.
直到今早电脑提醒我
Until this morning when my computer asked me
要不要删掉储存的录像
if I wanted to delete some footage.
我每个月都会删一次
It's set to do that once a month.
好 那给我们看看吧
All right, how about we look at the video?
我兄弟说我要卖♥♥了它 能大赚一笔
My buddy said I could sell this for major cash.
你想妨碍警方调查吗
You want to obstruct an active investigation?
明白了
Got it.
我是斯通
Stone.
枪找到了
That's our gun.
是的 枪找到了
Hell yes, that's our gun.
这录像从哪来的
Where'd this come from?
监控码头区域的私人安保摄像
Private security camera overlooking the waterfront.
很好
Good.
我们才捞起了这个 在6米开外
We just brought this up. Found it 20 feet out.
在对全部证据进行了
After conducting an independent,
独♥立♥ 详细的调查之后
thorough investigation of all the evidence
现在我们宣布起诉迈克尔·埃利斯
at this time we announce the indictment of Michael Ellis...
罪名是在2016年4月11日
For the attempted murder of Officer Sean Roman
蓄意谋杀肖恩·罗曼与金·伯吉斯警官
and Officer Kim Burgess on April the 11th, 2016.
我们走 走
Let's go. Come on.
工会帮你忙了吗
Union take care of you?
是的
Yeah.
部门安排我去了行政岗位
The department put me in an administrative spot.
普拉特说这像是暂停
Platt says it's like a time out.
还是全薪 工会站出来了
It's full pay. Union stepped up.
我没抓错人
I got the right guy.
他穿着白耐克鞋
He had white Nikes on, okay?
当我从车里出来追他的时候
And when I got out of the car and I started running,
那双白鞋在路上特别显眼
I saw how white they were against the street.
就...
Just--
这是我昨晚睡前突然想到的
That just hit me last night in bed.
那个迈克尔·埃利斯脚上也穿了
That Michael Ellis, he had them on too.
金 那家伙想杀了我们
Kim...that guy tried to kill us.
你追上他 放倒了他
You chased him down, you dropped his ass.
我不在乎其他人怎么说
I don't care what anybody else is saying,
作为搭档 我告诉你
this is coming from your partner.
你拯救了外面不知道多少警♥察♥的性命
You saved the lives of who knows how many other cops out there,
你抓住了那个混♥蛋♥
that son of a bitch gotten away.
你做的没有错
You did the right thing.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
-香巴拉 -彼得
- Shambala. - Peter.
-泰德还好吗 -他下个月就退休了
- How's Ted? - He's retiring next month.
-真棒 -才不是
- That's great! - No, it's not.
我想让他上班 我才不要做单收入家庭
I want that man working. I am not going down to a one-income family.
你手上那块卡地亚可没那么说
That Cartier you wear tells me otherwise.
是假货 别告诉别人
It's a fake, don't tell anyone.
-是啊 -所以这次又是什么
- Yeah, right. - So what's the offer, huh?
每次你一有事 都约我在这破餐车见
Whenever you have an offer you meet me at this roach coach.
你听过全世界最倒霉的人的故事吗
Did you ever hear the story of the unluckiest man in the world?
说一个孩子在Ins上发布了
It's a story about a kid who poses on Instagram
拿着银色手♥枪♥的照片
with a silver Beretta,
穿着打扮和那个警♥察♥杀手一模一样
who wears the exact same clothes as a cop shooter,
还被摄像头拍下将那把枪扔进河里
and then gets caught on video tossing said gun into the river.
你没看报纸吗
Do you read the papers?
人人都爱迈克尔
We all love Michael.
他要是败诉 可能会被判80年
He loses at trial, he could get 80.
那孩子不会被芝加哥的陪审团定罪的
That kid is not getting convicted by a jury in this city.
两年前或许会
Maybe two years ago.
但如今不可能
Not today.
为什么作案动机还是查不出来
Why are we no further on motive?
埃利斯告诉同事自己不满警♥察♥
Ellis told his co-worker he had it out for cops
-只有这个吗 -长官 州检不...
- and that's it? - Sir, State doesn't need--
别告诉我州检只需要证明
And don't tell me the state only has to prove
行为而不是动机
the act not the reason.
我从没见过有公诉方不说明动机
I've never seen one jury come back guilty
陪审团还认定有罪的
when we don't show motive.
人们想知道原因
People want to know why.
原因一定要服众
It's got to make sense.
他不会只为了好玩枪击警车
Kid doesn't shoot into a cop car just for the hell of it.
增强版的监控视频送来了
Enhanced POD video is finally back.
请告诉我能看见埃利斯的脸
And please tell me we can see Ellis' face.
恐怕不行
Not quite.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你跟你的搭档在一起上♥床♥多久了
How long have you been screwing your partner?
你听谁说的
Where'd you hear that?
我不知道...不知道这跟有人袭击我们
I don't know what-I don't know what that has to do
有什么关系
with someone attacking us.
让我像格林女士一样
Allow me to answer that question
来回答这个问题
as Ms. Green will.
你向迈克尔·埃利斯开枪时 你是在用
When you shot Michael Ellis, were you thinking
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表