还记得你16岁的时候刚来我家
Remember what I told you when you were 16
我跟你说的话吗
and you first came to live at my house?
永远不要忘记 我爱你
Never forget I love you.
他和他的妻子把我收留了
Him and his wife took me in.
他们拯救了我
They saved me.
你一旦拉起引线
You go pulling a thread,
谁也不好说什么会被揭露出来
there's no telling what all unravels.
你不想知道发生了什么吗
Don't you want to know what happened?
我对我做的事并不后悔
I do not regret what I did here.
我要向艾琳求婚
I'm gonna ask Erin to marry me.
每次她都陪着我
She's been there for me,
我想陪着她
and I want to be there for her.
我是联调局特工詹尼弗·斯宾塞
I'm FBI Special Agent Jennifer Spencer.
来这里为你提供一份工作
I'm here with a job offer.
他们找我 让我去纽约
They want me in New York.
你知道这件事
You know about this.
我知道我需要想办法
Well, I knew I needed to do something.
不要回头
Don't look back.
事实上 我也不知道我是怎么想的
The truth is, I'm not really sure how I feel about it.
我...
I'm...
我不是很擅长这种东西
I'm not really good at that stuff,
你懂的
though, you know,
表达感情什么的
expressing feelings.
我知道我别无选择
I know I had no choice.
她必须走
I mean, she had to go.
所以
So...
那样的话 我并不后悔我所做的事
in that sense, I don't really regret what I did.
只不过...
Just...
我是说 现在她真的走了
I mean, now that she's really gone,
我感觉...
I'm just feeling...
孤独
Lonely?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
她就像我女儿
She was like a daughter to me.
会很艰难
It's gonna be tough.
真的很艰难
Really tough.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我得走了
I gotta go.
枪贩子是印第安纳州外的两个骑行客
The gun dealers are two bikers out of Indiana.
买♥♥家是跟南部老鹰有关系的帮派成员
Buyers are gangbangers associated with Southside Hawks.
我们还不知道名字
We don't have any names yet.
交易在老神学院进行
Uh, deal's going down inside the old seminary.
那里已经废弃了五年
It's been abandoned for five years.
邻近的两幢楼也早已废弃
Two adjacent buildings are abandoned as well.
我们进去后
Once we're inside,
埃尔和我从西边进去
Al and I are gonna enter here from the west.
鲁塞克 你和阿特沃特从这边进去
Ruzek, you and Atwater going in here.
厄普顿和霍斯特德 你们从这里进去
Upton and Halstead, you go in this way.
警长
Sarge...
西翼有情况
we have got movement on the west side.
一名白人男性 一名西班牙裔男性
One male, white. One male, Hispanic.
均中等身高 体重150左右
Both 5'10" To 6,' about 170 pounds,
有纹身 拿着大行李袋
tatted up, carrying large duffle bags.
刚从一辆黑色的车上下来
They just got out of a black SUV with--
是印第安纳牌照的
with Indiana tags.
收到 我们出发
Copy that. Here we go.
呼叫指挥中心 有人向警方开枪
10-1, 10-1. Shots fired at police.
西亚契街4533号♥
4533 West Archer.
-准备好了吗 准备好了吗 -嗯
- You ready? You ready? - Yeah.
警♥察♥
Police!
快走
Go! Move!
-我去追那些人 -快去
- I got these guys. - All right. Go.
-我去找杰 -收到
- I'm going to find Jay. - Copy that.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 放下武器
CPD! Drop your weapon!
让开 让开
Out of the way! Get out of the way!
让开
Get out of the way!
我是G5021 我正在交火
This is 5021 George, I'm taking heavy fire.
两名平民在大楼后北边小巷中受伤
I got two civilians down in the north alley behind the building.
我是汉克·博伊特警长
This is sergeant Hank Voight.
-建议封锁附近两个街区 -收到
- Advise responding to shut down a two-block radius. - Copy that.
-我们会封锁两个... -救命 救命
- We'll set up a two-block... - Help! Help!
有多名持枪袭击者
We have multiple armed offenders.
一定要格外小心
Approach with extreme caution.
-怎么回事 -我不知道 我只听到哭声
- What happened? - I don't know. I heard crying.
赶紧带这些孩子去西边出口
Get these kids out the west exit right now. Now!
好了 我来叫救护车
All right, I'm gonna call an ambulance.
我们没时间了 开你的车
We don't have time. Get your car.
我去前面和你汇合
I'm gonna meet you up front.
芝加哥
警署
第五季
第一集
她情况不好
She's in bad shape.
但我们正在尽全力抢救
But we're doing everything we can.
可能性多大
What are the odds?
我说了 我们正在尽全力
Like I said, we're doing everything we can.
我们知道 另外两名伤者呢
We know. What about the other two victims?
-他们怎么样 -跟我来
- Are they okay? - Walk with me.
詹姆斯·佩尔 子弹划伤了他的腿
James Pell, the bullet grazed his leg.
他没事 我们只要填完一些表格就好了
He's fine; we're just finishing up some paperwork.
另一名伤者呢
Hey, what about the other victim?
她没撑住 到医院时已经死了
She didn't make it. Dead on arrival.
我还要签什么文件还是可以走了
I gotta sign the papers, or can I go now?
别着急
Just sit tight.
佩尔先生 我们想和你谈谈
Mr. Pell, we'd like to talk to you
今天刚刚发生的事
about what happened earlier today.
我腿上中枪了 就是这么回事
I got shot in the leg, that's what happened.
你看到打你的那个人了吗
Did you see the men who shot you?
-没有 -一眼都没看到吗
- No. - Not even a quick glimpse?
警官 我刚卷入一起严重的事故
Look, Officer, I was just involved in a traumatic incident.
我现在还处于惊吓之中
I'm still in a state of shock.
拜托别再问我问题了
So, please, no more questions.
好的
All right.
我们会查你的联♥系♥信息
We'll get your contact information.
稍后会联络你
Call you later on.
好 现在有三名枪击受害者
Okay, we have three gunshot victims:
一名黑人女性 二十多岁 送往医院途中死亡
female, black, 20s, dead on arrival.
一名叫詹姆斯·佩尔的二十多岁黑人男性
Male, black, mid-20s, named James Pell,
已经出院
treated and released.
子弹只是擦伤了他的腿
The bullet just grazed his leg.
还有一名八岁左右的女孩
And a little girl around eight.
她仍处于危险之中
She's in critical condition.
那个出院的人 我们找他谈过了吗
All right, the guy who got nicked, we talk to him?
找过了 他不是很配合
We tried. He wasn't too cooperative.
声称自己仍处于惊吓之中
He claims he's still in shock.
那些孩子为什么会在那里
And what are those kids doing there in the first place?
那幢楼原来是
It turns out the building was used
一家私人日托中心
as an off-the-books day care center.
一天十元 附近的人
For ten bucks a day, someone in the neighborhood
会帮忙照看你的孩子
will watch your kid.
老大 两名在现场被射杀的帮派成员
Boss, two bikers killed at the scene.
一个名叫安东尼·乔纳斯 24岁
One was Anthony Jonas, 24.
另一个名叫麦克·斯考拉 26岁
Other Mike Scola, 26.
都来自印第安纳州加里
Both from Gary, Indiana.
他们都是石像鬼王的人
And they're both affiliated with the Gargoyle Kings.
你的线人和我们说过这个骑行帮派
That's the biker gang your CI told us about.
好的 出去找你的线人谈谈
All right, hit the streets. Talk to your CIs.
我们来抓出这些凶犯
Let's find these shooters.
-汉克 有时间吗 -什么事
- Hank, got a sec? - Yeah.
你的人现在上新闻了
Your team's all over the news.
你是说今早的事
You talking about the thing this morning?
路人一死两伤
Three innocents hit, one dead?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表