the situation will be contained the whole time.
好
All right.
你想见你女儿吗
You want to see your daughter?
-她还活着 -对 但我们得快点过去
- She's alive? - Yeah, but we got to move.
转过身去
Turn around.
走吧
Come on.
-他们在路上了吗 -怎么回事
- Are they on their way? - What's happening?
没什么 那是他们的工作
Nothing, they're just doing their jobs.
你看着我就好
Keep your eyes on me.
你们要逮捕我
You're gonna arrest me!
不是
We're not.
我不想再进另一个笼子里
I won't go in another cage!
不会的 萨拉 等一下
You won't! Sarah, wait!
萨拉
Sarah!
这边
This way.
萨拉 听我说
Sarah, listen to me.
你没有那么脆弱 我知道你明白
You're stronger than this, and I know you know that.
跟你一起的女孩 我们都救出来了
The girls that you were with, we have them.
她们告诉我只有你永远不会屈服
They told me that you're the only one that never broke.
你是斗士 你知道的
You're a fighter, and you know that.
萨拉 再稍微等一下
Sarah, just hang on.
现在你往车窗外看看好吗
Can you look outside for me right now?
去吧
Go ahead.
萨拉 你看外面
Sarah, look outside.
你♥爸♥爸来了
Your dad's here.
萨拉
Sarah.
没事了 你安全了
It's okay. You're safe.
没事了 不会有事了
It's all right. Everything's gonna be okay.
你来了
You came for me.
当然了
Of course I did.
我绝不会放弃 绝不
I never gave up. Never.
绝不
Never.
让他们单独待一会儿
Give 'em a minute?
多待一会儿吧
Yeah, maybe a couple.
你找我吗 长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
今天你干得不错
You did good in there today.
他不是杀人犯 长官 只是当时绝望了
He wasn't a killer, sir, just desperate.
他第一次抓你做人♥质♥时
I stared down the barrel of that gun
我看到那把枪的枪管里了
when he first took you hostage.
长官
Sir?
很奇怪
Which is odd,
因为你上交作为证物时
because when you turned it in to evidence,
枪没上膛
it was unloaded,
弹夹里没子弹
No bullets in the magazine,
这样他的罪名就只是鲁莽危害罪了
which reduces his charge to reckless endangerment.
你没看到弗雷泽给枪装弹上膛
You never saw Frazier load or unload that weapon.
没有 警长
No, Sergeant.
肯定一直以来都是空的
It must have been empty the whole time.
那就写进你的报告里吧
Then, go ahead and reflect that in your write-up.
是 警长
Yes, Sergeant.
没上膛吗
Wasn't loaded, huh?
你还记得那次霍林斯沃思
You, uh-you remember when Hollingsworth,
被伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥绑♥架♥了吗
he got kidnapped by those hajis?
我们找到他们时 做了什么
When we finally tracked 'em down, what did we do?
比给人一枪更恶劣的事
A lot worse than put a gun to someone's head.
没错
Yeah.
来 敬情有可原
Hey, to extenuating circumstances.
你是安东尼奥吗
Hey, you Antonio?
就当给自己积德了
You know, do yourself a favor.
千万别开拳击馆
Don't ever open a boxing gym.
我爸爸让我过来一趟
Hey, my dad told me to, uh, stop by here.
是吗
Yeah?
埃尔文·奥林斯基
Alvin Olinsky?
好
Cool.
好
Cool.
你以前打过拳吗
You ever do any boxing before?
没有正式打过
Well, nothing, you know, like, official.
好吧
All right.
先来看看你的本事
Let's see what you got.
他没说他是我爸爸 对吧
He didn't tell you he was my dad, did he?
老埃这个人吧
Uh, you know, the thing you need to know about Al
他...
is, he, uh...
有时需要给他点时间
Sometimes it takes a while.
他的家人知道吗
Does his family know?
不错
Wow, okay.
再来一遍
Come on, do that again.
好
Okay.
来
Come on.
太棒了
Ah! Nice.
有个15岁的小姑娘
There's a young girl, 15 years old,
是我的女儿
and she's my daughter.
她妈妈进监狱了
Her mom was going away to prison.
她没有别人了
She has nobody else.
这是很久以前的事了
And--and this was a long time ago,
在我还当卧底的时候
back when I was working undercover.
我当时很迷茫
I was lost.
你给我马上走
You need to leave now.
妈妈
Mom!
莱克西
Lexi.
莱克西 求你
Lexi, please...
我不能失去你
'cause I can't lose you.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
不能
I can't.
我妈妈...
My mom...
我告诉你你肯定不会相信
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
如果能让你好受点
If it's any comfort,
我可以跟你保证 我听过更糟的
I guarantee you I've heard worse.
可能有一天你会烦了我跟你说的各种细节
Well, maybe someday I'll bore you with all the sordid details.
你♥爸♥爸呢
Where's your dad?
我不知道
I don't know.
他经常进出监狱 然后...
He was in and out of prison a lot, and then...
去了阿尔伯克基吧
Albuquerque?
我不清楚
I don't know.
我不是来找你聊天的
I didn't--I didn't come over here to talk.
我只想就今天早上
I-I just wanted to apologize for cutting out on you
那样走开向你道歉
like that this morning.
你是想帮我
You reached out to try to help me,
我很感激 谢谢你
and I appreciate that, so thanks.
我们选择不了自己的父母
We don't get to choose our parents.
有时可以
Sometimes we do.
我想感谢一直信任我的人
I want to thank the people who never lost faith in me
我向芝加哥市民保证
and assure the citizens of Chicago
詹姆斯·贝克特被释放
我会尽快让自己的生活重回正轨
that I look forward to getting my life back on track.
我在监狱里寻找到了上帝的恩典
I found God's grace in that prison cell,
尽管我作为罪人下跪 但我是作为基♥督♥徒起身
and even though I kneeled down a sinner, I got up a Christian.
因此 我会永远心怀感激
For that, I'll always be thankful.
-谢谢 -最后一个问题
- Thank you. - One more question.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
快速换好衣服 我们就准备好了
Little quick change, and now we're ready to rock.
谢谢你带我们去吃晚餐 汉克
Appreciate you taking us to dinner, Hank.
希望你不要介意去个安静温馨点的地方
I hope you don't mind someplace family-friendly.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
只要能见到我唯一的孙子
I'll take Rainforest Cafe anytime I get to see
我随时去热带雨林餐厅
my only grandkid.
老爸 吃完饭后我就得走了
Hey, pop, after dinner, I'm gonna bounce, okay?
奥利弗和这个小家伙就交给你了
Leave you with Olive and the little nipper.
我得去见见那帮兄弟们
I'm gonna meet up with the fellas.
为了他 要好好的
Be there for him.
当然了 老爸
Yeah, of course, pop.
当然
Of course.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表