为什么
Why?
我爸爸让我跑
My dad said "Run."
有人想置他们于死地 但我跟你们说
Someone wanted them dead, but I'm telling you,
那个人不是我
it wasn't me.
把他关起来
Put him in the cage.
起来 走
Get up. All right.
你能描述出他吗
So you can picture him?
你能记起他的脸吗
You can see his face?
可以
Yes.
他当时在这里
He was here.
那天很冷
It was cold.
那是一月份
It--it was January.
你知道他的名字吗
Do you know his name?
我不知道
No, I don't know.
但是
But...
我爸爸去外面了
my dad went outside.
他们吵架了
They had a fight, and...
他想要钱
he--he wanted money.
有人报♥警♥了
Someone called the police.
你做得很好
That's amazing.
我在海德公园这边 好像找到线索了
I'm at the Hyde Park address. I think I got a lead.
我们也是
Yeah, so do we.
杰拉德·多尔蒂现在关在我们这里
Gerald Dougherty. He's in the cage.
很好
That's great.
我们证实一下波莉的故事
Let's, uh, corroborate Polly's story.
你能调出出警电♥话♥吗
Can you pull an in-service call?
这个地址这里发生过冲突事件
There was an altercation at this address.
有巡警应警了 时间线符合
Patrol responded. The timeline works.
如果有打架 那达伦的伤势就说得通了
A fight would explain Darren's injuries.
稍等
One second.
好了 查到了
Okay, yeah, yeah, here it is.
1月12日 家庭纠纷出警
Uh, January 12, in-service call for a domestic.
没有出警报告
Look, there was no report filed.
巡警到达前他们就停了
Fight broke up before patrol could arrive,
我去告诉博伊特
so I'll play this for Voight.
给我发识别照片来
Send me a photo array.
没有 这里面没有那个人
No, none of these are right.
杀害我家人的人年纪更大
The man who killed my family was older.
大概有50岁
He was, like, 50.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
等一下 我认识他
Wait, I know him.
他住在我们附近
He lives near us.
他喜欢我姐姐 他叫杰拉德
He likes my sister. His name is Gerald.
好 波莉
Okay, Polly,
你能闭上眼睛
would you try closing your eyes
想象一下来这里
and just trying to picture the man
跟你♥爸♥爸吵架的那个人的样子吗
who came here and argued with your dad?
我们需要你描述得非常非常准确
We need you to be really, really accurate.
他块头很大
He--he's big.
他有胡子 穿着棕色夹克
He...had a beard. He had a brown jacket.
我们需要你确信
We need you to be positive,
因为现在有别的警♥察♥叔叔
because right now there's other policemen
认为凶手是别人 是更年轻一点的人
who think it was someone else, someone younger.
不 就是我说的那样 他有辆红色皮卡
No, I'm telling you. He had a red truck.
车顶可以打开的那种
The kind you can zip the top off of.
好 红色皮卡 这个信息有用
Okay, a red truck. We can work with that.
做得好 很好
Good job. That's great.
1月12日的报告中没有任何有用信息
I got nothing useful from the report on January 12,
所以我调出了原报♥警♥电♥话♥ 你们听
so I pulled up the original 911 call. Right. Check this out.
你认识打架的人吗 女士
Do you know either man involved in the fight, ma'am?
是房♥屋管♥理♥员♥达伦·卡尔森
It's the building manager, Darren Carlson.
他在地上 另一个人在踢他
He's on the ground. The other guy is kicking him.
你不认识另一个人吗
You don't recognize the other man?
不认识 他跑回皮卡上了
No, he just jumped in his truck.
红色皮卡 我没看清车牌号♥
It's red. I can't see the license plate.
只看到了J77
Just J77.
好 查找部分车牌号♥ 看看有没有
All right, run that partial. See if a plate reader
-监控拍到他 -好 不 我在查了
- caught him coming or going. - Yeah, no, I'm on it.
殴打报♥警♥电♥话♥后十分钟
Ten minutes after the battery in progress call.
在附近找到他了 完整车牌号♥是J77-4089
Puts him right in the area. Full plate is J77-4089.
找到了 找到了
Hey, I got him. I got him.
路易斯·巴罗 刚好五十岁
Uh, Lewis Barrow. 50 years old on the dot.
因为入室盗窃服刑过三年
In Stateville for three years for burglary.
警长 你看到了吗
Sarge, are you seeing that?
达伦·卡尔森
Darren Carlson.
在同一起入室盗窃中无罪释放
Released without charges from that burglary.
刚好在他生活状况变好之前
Right before he turned his life around.
好的 把照片发给琳德赛
All right, get a photo to Lindsay,
我们去抓这个人
and then we roll on this guy.
就是他
That's him.
好
Okay.
掩护
Take cover!
这里是我家
This is my house!
路易斯
Lewis!
路易斯 你想清楚 不要冲动
Lewis, you want to think this through.
掩护我
Cover me!
霍斯特德
Halstead,
把他呛出来
smoke him out.
行动
Move.
路易斯
Lewis,
你不会想这样的
you don't want to go down like this.
我准备好赴死了
I'm ready to die!
你准备好了吗
Are you?
听我说 路易斯
All right, listen to me, Lewis.
放聪明点
Be smart.
慢慢出来
Just come out nice and slow.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
举起手来
Put your hands up.
我给你一分钟时间思考
I'm giving you one minute to think about it.
上
Hit it.
转过身
Turn over!
起来
Get up.
在达伦忘记我的名字前
Before he forgot my name,
他和我一起去偷了一次
Me and Darren did a robbery.
我们被抓包时
He was out in the car,
他在外面的车里 我在屋子里
I was in the house when we get popped.
我负了全部责任
I took the charge.
他说他只是顺路带我 不知道什么盗窃
He said he was giving me a ride. Didn't know about any robbery.
我为他蹲了三年监狱
I did three years for him.
他欠我的
He owed me.
他本来可以弥补的
He could have made this right.
我连工作都找不到
I can't get a job.
我需要两万块重新开始生活
I needed 20 grand to get my life going,
所以就去找达伦
so I go to see Darren,
他却给我了一本宣传册
and he hands me a pamphlet.
我不要什么宣传册 我需要钱 知道吗
I didn't want a pamphlet. I needed money, okay?
他不懂
He didn't get that.
所以你就把他打了个半死
So first you beat him half to death
然后又回去杀了他全家
and then you come back and kill his whole family.
我是去跟他诚心谈谈的
I went to talk man-to-man.
他说他那段经历已经放下了
And he says he's put that part of his life away.
但我没有
Yeah, well, I didn't.
我根本没有机会
I never got that chance.
你姑姑和姑父马上就来了
Your aunt and uncle are gonna be here any minute. Okay?
我从没去过圣路易斯
I've never been to St. Louis.
你去过吗
Have you?
没有
No.
我听说那里不错
I hear it's nice.
我应该会喜欢的
I think I'll like it.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表