然后他们把墙凿了一个洞
Then they cut this hole in the wall
溜进隔壁的珠宝店
and make their way into the jewelry store next door.
她是谁
And her?
餐馆老板之一
Owner of the restaurant, one of them.
已经通知她丈夫了
Husband's been notified.
他正带着儿子赶过来
He's on his way up here now with his son.
计划这么周密的行动
I'm thinking something this well planned
肯定会杀了目击者
would have accounted for her.
她突然提前到了餐馆
Well, she comes in early on a whim,
那群人就把她绑了起来 他们不杀人
the crew ties her up 'cause they're not killers,
而且鲁塞克的弗兰克
and Ruzek's Frank
没有想到这一点
didn't subscribe to that line of thinking.
-珠宝店的老板呢 -他们快到了
- Owners of the jewelry store? - They're arriving now.
霍斯特德和琳德赛跟他们在一起
Halstead and Lindsay are with them.
凯 我真的是完蛋了
Dude, Kev, I am so screwed, man.
不要那么说
Hey, quit saying that.
我们会查清楚的
We'll figure it out.
你知道我们在这个安保系统上花了多少钱吗
Do you know how much we paid for this security system?
-结果他们把我们偷了个精光 -价值多少
- And they got everything. - How much is missing?
两百多万美元 难以置信
Over $2 million. Unbelievable.
-绝对令人难以置信 -门安然无恙吗
- This is absolutely unbelievable. - Door wasn't touched?
对 他们在墙上钻了个洞
No, they cut a hole right through the wall,
然后又在保险柜后方钻了个洞
and then a hole right through the back of the safe.
他们肯定是用啤酒冷却了钻头
They must have used the beer to cool the blade.
你的警报系统呢
What about your alarm system?
你说哪个 我们什么都有
Which one? We got everything.
摄像头 动作传感器 覆盖了整个店面
Cameras, motion sensors, we got the whole store covered.
除非他们是从你办公室进来的
Except if they came through your office.
是啊 除了办公室
Yeah. Except for the office.
确认是隔壁的凯特吗
They're sure it's Kate next door?
死的是她吗
That's her who's dead?
恐怕是的 女士
I'm afraid so, ma'am.
这个线人叫什么名字
Hey. What's the name of this CI?
康威 杰西·康威
Conway, Jesse Conway.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我打不通他的电♥话♥
I can't get him on the phone.
我留了15条信息
I left, like, 15 messages.
耗子正在努力定位他的位置
Mouse is trying to get a location off it.
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
先查出死者的身份
Looking to id the DOAs in there.
查出来以后 我们就能调查
Once we do, we'll chase down records
跟他们相关的人员
and any known associates.
安东尼奥 我要道歉 我...
Antonio, I apologize, man. I--
你只要帮忙解决这个案子
Hey, just help solve the case.
你现在只需要担心这个
That's what you need to worry about right now.
-你们是负责的警探吗 -冷静点
- Are you the detectives? - Hey, take it easy.
-我想要个说法 -桑索内先生
- I want some answers. - Mr. Sansone.
他是餐厅的主人 这位是他的儿子 乔丹
He's the owner of the restaurant, and his son, Jordan.
他们为什么要这么做
Why did they do this?
他们为什么要杀我...
Why did they kill my--my--
她没有做任何事
She didn't do anything to anyone.
她...
She was--
桑索内先生
Mr. Sansone...
我们会尽我们的全力给你一个交代
We're going to do everything we can to get you those answers,
-但现在... -条子总是不作为
- but right now-- - Cops never do anything.
你看看那些人 跟什么事都没发生似的
Look at everyone standing around like this is just--just nothing.
现在 我们需要你的帮助
Right now, we need your help.
阿特沃特警官要问你一些问题
All right, officer Atwater, he'd like to ask you some questions
如果你准备好了
whenever you're ready, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
你有能搞到沙发的人吗
Hey, you have a couch guy?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what that means.
你干什么都有人
You have a guy for everything.
搞建筑的 开车的
A construction guy, a car guy.
我想联♥系♥能搞到沙发的人
I need a couch guy.
我搬回自己家了
I'm moving back into my place.
我只是想重新开始
I just want a fresh start.
我的积蓄差不多在休假时...花光了
I kind of blew through my savings on my...Sabbatical.
别让我去问阿特沃特
Don't make me ask Atwater.
我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
我去打几个电♥话♥问问
I'll make some calls.
死者是洛克希·理查茨和丹尼·斯皮拉特
DOAs are Roxy Richards and Danny Spilatro.
他们俩都进过斯泰特维尔监狱好几次了
Both have multiple runs at Stateville
罪名包括持械抢劫 入室盗窃
for armed robbery, burglary,
以及贩卖♥♥赃物
and trafficking stolen goods.
那个神秘人呢
And the mystery man?
还没查出什么
Zero so far.
既然现在查出理查茨和斯皮拉特的身份
But now that we've identified Richards and Spilatro,
我们就能查出他们同伙的身份
we can start to flesh out the crew they ran with.
那对经营餐厅的父子呢
What about the father and son who own the restaurant?
没有犯罪记录 我列出了他们雇员的名单
Records are pretty clean. I got a list of their employees.
我可以开始进行调查
I can start running those.
鲁塞克的线人康威呢
And Ruzek's CI, Conway?
还没有消息 我们向法♥院♥申请了
Uh, nothing yet. We subpoenaed his call logs
调取他关机前的通话记录
before his phone went dead.
说到这个 他打得最多的电♥话♥
And speaking of, the most common call made
是打给阿曼达·德克斯的 那是希腊名吧
was to an Amanda Derkos. That is Greek, right?
不过也没有什么区别
Not that it makes any difference.
她住在南区那边
The address is on the South Side.
康威提过有个女朋友 所以...
Conway mentioned a girlfriend, so...
好 交给杰和我吧
Great. Jay and I will take it.
-我一起去 -不 不行
- I'll go with. - No, you won't.
我跟费舍局长谈过了
I spoke with Commander Fischer.
他要你提交一份书面报告
He wants you to type up an I.P.R.
全面描述一遍昨晚发生的事
Full timeline of last night's events.
好 就这样吗 老大
All right, and that's it, right, boss?
-他说这样应该就好了 -好的
- Said that should cover it. - All right.
-你好 鲍勃 -伯吉斯
- Hey, Bob. - Burgess.
-我要找警长 -好的
- Hey, I'm gonna talk to sarge. - Yeah.
警长 我在想
Hey, sarge, I was wondering
我能不能请上几天假
if I could drop a couple of slips for some comp days.
是吗 你要去哪
Oh, yeah? Where are you headed?
等等 让我猜猜
Oh, wait, wait, let me guess.
你要通过租♥房♥♥网站租一间湖边的小木屋
You splurged on an airbnb cabin out at chain-o-lakes
你和你的高中同学要去那里假装钓鱼
and you and your high school pals are gonna pretend to fish
互相打闹吹嘘...
and play grab ass and brag about--
怎么了 伯吉斯
What is it, Burgess?
不 只是他其实不是...
No, it's just that he's not actually, um--
不是这样的 警长
It's just not like that, Sarge.
哪样
Like what?
我...
I'm, uh...
他跟他原来警区内一个患有白血病的孩子
He is a bone marrow match for a kid with leukemia
骨型相配 警长
at his old district, Sergeant.
-你要去捐赠吗 -是的 明天
- You're donating? - I am. Tomorrow.
医生说我只要在家里休息几天就行
Doctor says I only need a few days at home.
罗曼 伯吉斯 博伊特要你们俩
Yo, Roman, Burgess, Voight wants you two
去犯罪现场
to head to the crime scene.
去询问商场中其他店主
Interview the shop owners at the strip mall
有关珠宝店的事
about that jewelry store.
好的 没问题
Yeah, of course.
罗曼
Hey, Roman.
什么事 警长
Yeah, Sarge?
我想说我为你的行为
I want you to know I'm really proud
感到非常自豪
of what you're doing.
你想休息多久就休息多久
So you take as long as you need and keep your vacation.
这是作为公务人员该做的事
That's what being a servant to this city is all about.
谢谢你 警长
Thanks, Sarge.
他们在这里钻了一个洞
They cut a hole right here.
只要位置出一点差错
A foot wrong in either direction,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表