Even when it doesn't.
你知道 那晚在沙发上...
Uh, just so you know, the other night on the couch--
没错 沙发选的很棒
Oh, yeah. It was a great choice.
又软又结实
Supple yet firm.
只此一次
It was a one time deal.
一次 明白
One time, got it.
明白 一次
Got it, one time deal.
我说真的 专业一点
I mean it. Gotta be professional.
-老大 -嗯
- Hey, boss, hey. - Yeah.
我的案子有进展吗
Uh, any word about my case?
我急得都要爬墙了
'Cause I'm kinda climbing up the walls here.
我打了几通电♥话♥去拜托局长帮忙
I made a few calls trying to pull in a favor with the Chief.
现在 你去帮耗子
In the meantime, give mouse a hand
清点那些收缴的枪吧
with those guns we seized.
有什么进展
All right, what do we got?
维克多·卡伦
Victor Cullen.
五年前 他建立了游隼公♥司♥
Five years ago, he founded Peregrine.
这是一家安保公♥司♥
It's a corporate security firm.
在此之前 他几十年的工作记录都是空白
Before that, his work history is blank for several decades.
法医现在正在尸检
The M.E. is performing the autopsy as we speak,
他初步判断
and from his preliminary findings,
卡伦死了至少一周了
Cullen was dead for at least a week.
负责联合公园一带巡警说
Yeah, patrol working the Union Park beat says
他们前一晚巡逻时
Cullen's SUV wasn't there
卡伦的越野车还不在那里
when they made their sweep the night before,
所以是有人把装着尸体的车开过去再离开的
so someone drove his body there and left it.
邻居们说他非常注重隐私
Neighbors say he was extremely private.
在附近都没有亲属
No family in the area.
他有一个长♥期♥女友 名叫简妮·桑德斯
He had a long-time girlfriend named Jainie Saunders.
什么 卡伦死了一周了
What? Cullen's been dead a week
他的女朋友都不报案吗
and his girlfriend doesn't report it?
她是头号♥嫌犯
She's suspect number one.
找到她 带她回来问话
Find her and bring her in.
汉克 不用了
Uh, Hank, we don't have to.
简妮·桑德斯和她的律师正在楼下
Jainie Saunders is downstairs with her lawyer.
看过今早的新闻后
After this morning's news segment,
我的当事人自愿过来
my client wanted to voluntarily come in.
她现在情绪不太稳定
She's an emotional wreck,
她只承认
and she's only willing to admit
自己处置遗体不当
to improper disposal of human remains.
在尸检结果出来之前
All right, well, until we get the autopsy results in,
我们无法断定为谋杀
we can't rule out foul play.
我没有杀维克多
I did not kill Victor.
他有心律不齐症
He had arrhythmia.
我求他去治疗 但是被他拒绝了
I begged him to get treatment but he refused.
他只是一直在吃止痛药
He just kept popping aspirin.
然后发生了什么
So what happened?
当时我们在家
We were at home.
上一秒还在吃晚饭 下一秒
One minute having dinner, and the next,
他就晕倒了 心脏病发
he collapsed. A heart attack.
那你不打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 而是做了什么
So instead of calling 911, you did what exactly?
我把他弄进了车♥库♥
I put him in the garage.
然后昨晚 我把他开车送到公园
Then last night, I drove him to the park.
简妮 你想想我们会怎么看待这番话
Jainie, you have to imagine how this looks on our end.
维克多已经死了一周了
Victor's been dead a week,
但昨天晚上才出现在公园
yet he turned up in the park last night.
我们搜查了他的家 在地下室
We searched his home and we found an arsenal
找到一个军♥火♥库和一百万现金
and a million dollars cash in the basement.
你以为我不知道这看起来像怎么回事吗
You think I don't know how this looks?
我爱维克多
I loved Victor.
我爱他
I loved him.
我只是照他说的做
I just did what he told me to do.
照他说的什么
Which was what?
简妮 你得自己帮自己洗清嫌疑
Jainie, you got to help yourself out here.
维克多说 如果他死了
Victor said that if he ever died,
我就把他的尸体放在公共场所
I should leave his body in a public place,
局里会找到他
and the agency would find him.
局里
Agency?
维克多 他是中情局的人
Victor, he was CIA.
肖恩 你推这个干什么
Hey, Sean, what's that for?
我今天给你当司机
I'm gonna be your driver today.
医生说我不能到外面去
The doctor said I wasn't allowed outside.
我觉得没问题
I think it'll be okay.
没事的
It'll be fine.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
到时候给你个惊喜
Well, that's a surprise.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-可以了 -来吧
- There you go. - All right.
坐着吧
Here we go.
-这是他的包 -好的
-Here's his bag. -All right.
我很快就送他回来
I'll have him back in a little bit.
好
Okay.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
我们正式成为搭档了
We're officially partners.
-真的吗 -是
- Really? - Yep.
所以到时候你要鼎力支持我 好吗
So you better have my back out there, okay?
好
Okay.
-奥林斯基 -毕夏普
- Olinsky. - Bishop.
1999年 真♥主♥党和拉丁王联手了
1999. Hezbollah and Latin kings in bed together.
恍如隔世啊
Seems like a lifetime ago.
你不是随意缅怀的吧
I take it this isn't a stroll down memory lane.
维克多·卡伦 昨晚发现了他的尸体
Victor Cullen. Found his body last night.
应该是你们的人
Supposedly one of yours.
没听过他
Never heard of him.
但话说回来 谁又知道谁的真实身份
Then again, you never know who's who.
如果你能帮我查出来 我会很感激的
I'd appreciate it if you could find out for me.
我通过关系帮你查查
I'll reach out to the powers that be.
多谢
Thanks.
好
Okay.
-好了 -好了吗
- Got it. - Good?
是
Yeah.
亲爱的 很抱歉让你在这里
Hey, babe, I'm sorry you got stuck down here
做杂活
doing grunt work.
比接电♥话♥好多了
So much better than answering the phones.
真的
Let me tell you.
另外 我挺喜欢有你陪我的
Besides, I'm kind of enjoying the company.
我也是
Me too.
-好了吗 -好了
- Good? - Yeah.
好
All right.
听我说 婚礼的事
Hey, listen... About the wedding...
选日子之类的事
You know, like picking a date and all that.
克劳利副局长这事过去之前
Like, until the whole thing with deputy Crowley blows over,
我们先别担心了 好吗
let's just not worry about it, okay?
金 你知道吗
Hey, Kim, you know,
不管我是不是警♥察♥
whether I'm a cop or not,
我们的感情不会变
our relationship's not going to change.
你知道吗
You know that?
因为现在你是我生命中最美好的东西了
'Cause you're like the best thing I got going on right now.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了 伙计们
What's happening, gents?
不清楚 耗子 是你联♥系♥的我们
I don't know, Mouse. You called us.
卡伦手♥枪♥的弹道分♥析♥报告出来了
Oh, yeah, ballistics started coming in on Cullen's guns.
其中三个与去年发生的未破凶案
And three of them match three unsolved murders
相吻合
that happened in the last year.
我没查到这跟卡伦有什么联♥系♥
I have no idea how Cullen is connected,
但有个奇怪的通点
but there's a strange pattern.
埃迪·迪亚斯 是个黑帮成员
Eddie Diaz. The gangbanger who beat
几年前成功摆脱了过失杀人罪
a manslaughter charge a few years back.
他的流弹杀死了一个小女孩
His stray bullet killed a little girl.
他的律师以技术性问题为其开罪
His lawyer got him off on a technicality.
他在他的车♥库♥里被近距离处决式枪杀
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表