芝加哥
警署
第一季
第一集
我不知道这是要去哪里
I don't know where I'm going.
开你的车就行了
Just keep driving.
我这样怎么把得住方向盘
How am I supposed to hold the wheel like this?
我根本就无法开车
I can barely steer.
你开得还行
You're doing fine.
博伊特 我们有事好商量
Voight, there's got to be a deal we can make.
这里停车
Pull over up here.
出来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
快走
Let's go.
这是四千块 你放了我的话...
This is 4 grand, if you just let me--
-放我走吧 -闭嘴 给我过来
- Just let me go. - Shut up. Come here.
有三个孩子吸毒过量致死了
I got three dead kids who OD'd,
我再问你一次
so I'm asking one more time.
有问题的毒品是谁卖♥♥的
Who's putting out the bad dope?
我说过了
I told you!
我要名字 名字
The name. A name!
雷夫 那个人叫雷夫
Rev. His name is Rev.
他在南翡翠大道的一栋公♥寓♥里卖♥♥毒品
He deals out of an apartment on South Emerald.
看着我
Look at me.
看到没有
See that?
你要是敢越过这条线
You ever cross that line,
下次你就得去河底走一遭了
the next trip you take will be to the bottom of the river.
不准再踏入芝加哥
Stay out of my city.
给你搭车
Bus fare.
今天谁要开心地去上学呀
Who's excited for school today?
-不是我哦 -叮咚
- Not me. - Knock, knock.
请问哪位呀
Who's there?
好 这是利亚姆拍照的钱
Okay, photo day for Liam.
-不公平 -这是艾米的班费
- Hey, that's not fair. - Classroom fund for Emmy.
-叮咚 -哪位呀
- Knock, knock. - Who is there?
-哪张是给艾米的来着 -艾米吗
- Which one's Emmy? - Emmy?
喂 爸爸
Hello, dad!
-艾米有事吗 -是我啊
- Emmy? - It's me!
知道了 放心
Got it. Got it.
要一直提醒我哦 宝贝
Keep reminding me, sweetie.
-叮咚 -谁呀
- Knock, knock. - Who's there?
你一定很高兴我没有说香蕉吧
Bet you're glad I didn't say banana.
差不多吧 宝贝
Close enough, baby.
你们好呀 威尔海特这一大家子
What's up, Willhites?
今晚吃黄金意面哦
Million-dollar spaghetti tonight.
-大家拜拜 -你怎么一身汗
- See you guys. - Oh, you're all sweaty.
好像刚从健身房♥出来
Looks like you just went to the gym.
我才不会说我确实刚从健身房♥过来
I won't tell you I just came from the gym.
恶心不恶心 走开
You're gross. Get away from me.
我早就说过 你要是办年卡的话
I told you--I can get you a 20% cop discount
我可以帮你打八折的警官折扣
on a year membership.
-早啊 美女 -真好笑
- Morning, sunshine. - Funny.
不是钱的问题 是时间问题
It's not the money. It's the time.
我去剪个头发都得申请休假
I got to take furlough just to get my hair cut.
显然那玩意儿会害死你的
That stuff will kill ya now, apparently.
网上看到过的一篇文章
Saw an article online.
我要关心的事多着呢
Well, that is last on the very long list
可没功夫去想这个
of things that I'm concerned about.
谢谢
Please.
凯特琳问起过你
Caitlin was asking about you.
是吗 帮我向她问好
Oh, yeah. Tell her I say hi.
也就是说你不感兴趣吗
So no interest on your part?
她人超好 可我没那个福分
She's super sweet, but my loss.
你们看到博伊特了吗
Hey, you guys seen Voight around?
没看到 怎么了
No. Why?
没事
Nothing.
我以后可再也不帮你介绍对象了
You--I am never setting you up again.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
因为你这个人审美有问题
Because you don't know a good thing when you see it.
知道那个毒贩子的名字了
Got a name on that dealer.
很好 去抓他吧
Good. Get him off the street.
你瞧好吧
Watch me.
等等
Hey, hold up.
长官
Sir.
进来 把门关上
Come on in. Close the door.
我想跟你把事情缕一缕
I'm just trying to do the math here.
几个月前 你跟人达成协议
A few months ago, you work out a deal,
不仅出狱了 还不知怎么的
get yourself out of jail, and somehow,
拿到了市局里最重要的工作
you land the biggest job in the city--
在我的辖区内负责一个情报机构
running an intelligence unit in my district.
对 是这样的
Yeah, things worked out.
我跟你说 我不得不承认
I tell ya-- I got no choice to admit
你跟上头之间的联♥系♥
that, somehow, you are connected upstairs in ways
我是不理解的
that I do not understand.
但是 警长
But, sergeant...
为什么内务部有个
why the hell is a woman named Gradishar
叫格拉迪沙尔的女人打电♥话♥问你的事
from internal affairs calling me up about you?
是叫格拉迪沙尔吗
You say Gradishar?
没听过这个人
Never heard of her.
如果你继续不按规矩办事
If you're still running game out on the street, cowboy,
干些违法的勾当
being a dirty cop,
我会亲自把你赶出警界的
I will personally throw you off a roof.
指挥官回见
Commander.
阿特沃特 伯吉斯
Atwater, Burgess.
-是 警长 -找你们有事
- Yes, sergeant. - Need you today.
遵命
You got it.
-警长 -怎么了
- Sergeant. - What?
博斯今天给我看了点路边发生的事
Pods showed me something off the side of the road today--
你跟丹·瑞安之间见面的事
Confrontation off the Dan Ryan.
-被录下来了吗 -被录下来了
- It was on camera? - It was on camera.
先过去
Go.
-但不会再出现了 -不会了
- But not any longer? - No.
那就好
I can live with that.
好 大家听着
All right, listen up.
我找到吸毒致死案件的责任人了
Got a name on those dope deaths.
是南翡翠大道那边一个叫雷夫的毒贩子
It's a dealer named Rev on South Emerald.
奥林斯基一到 我们就...
As soon as Olinsky gets here, we're gonna--
我在这呢
Over here.
你好 埃尔文
Hey, Alvin.
汉克
Hank.
我们要进行一次卧底买♥♥卖♥♥
We're gonna set up a controlled buy--
霍斯特德和琳德赛去敲门问情况
Halstead and Lindsay in the doorway.
但千万不要进门
Do not go inside.
明白
Got it.
好了 还有一件事
All right, one more thing--
我们已经共事...有两个月了吧
We've been doing this, what, two months?
从现在开始一定要谨慎
Now more than ever,
所有消息都不能外泄
we keep everything in house.
明白吗
Understand?
我不管别的部门怎么工作
I don't care how they run other departments
也不管你是什么来历
or how you came up.
但这里是情报组 是我的部门
This is intelligence-- my unit.
你们跟我实话实话 我才能罩着你们
You tell me the truth, so I can lie for you.
如果你们有谁敢在我这里越权办事
And if you ever go over my head,
那将会是你们最后一次越权
it'll be the last head you go over.
今晚大家都回去好好休息
Everybody goes home tonight.
你想知道一个绰号♥
You want to know how you can tell
是怎么流行开来的吗
when a nickname sticks?
十年前 十六街的小混混们
Ten years ago, the corner boys on 16th Street
开始叫我"八爪" 就是章鱼的意思
started calling me Pulpo, the octopus.
为什么呢
Why?
因为我的势力无处不在
Because I had my hands everywhere.
富勒顿的小子
A drop on Fullerton,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表