就会触发动作传感器
they set off the motion detectors.
他们非常清楚位置
They knew exactly where to hit.
怎么了
What?
内部作案
Inside job.
也许 可能 大概吧
Kinda, sorta, m--maybe?
不 那个珠宝店老板上了保险吧
No, the jewelry store owners file insurance, right?
然后他们跟雇佣的劫匪
And then they split the real haul 50/50
五五分成
with the robbers they contracted.
好吧 调查店主
All right, run the owners.
看看有没有什么不对劲的地方
See if anything comes up that's out of whack.
长官
Ma'am.
老大 开始之前
Hey, boss, uh, before we get started,
我希望让费舍局长也过来
I'd like to get Commander Fischer down here
至少打电♥话♥...
or at least on the phone--
费舍局长已经被调走了
Commander Fisher's been reassigned.
老埃 那是谁
Al, who is that?
那是街区副局长
That's a street deputy.
专门调查与警♥察♥有关的枪击案
Investigates all police related shootings.
直接向总警监报告
Reports straight to the superintendent.
那又是谁
Who's that?
她的司机
Her driver.
-警长 -请进
- Sarge? - Come on in.
亚当·鲁塞克警官 这是艾玛·克罗利副局长
Officer Adam Euzek, Deputy Emma Crowley.
-长官 -你好 警官
- Ma'am. - Officer.
请坐
Have a seat.
首先 你怎么样
First of all, how are you?
我挺好的 谢谢问候
I'm fine. Fine, thanks for asking.
不过得承认 我感觉挺糟糕的
I will admit, I, uh, feel bad.
为什么
For?
遗憾自己没能多出点力 我们也是
Wishing he could have done more, like we all do.
你是会腹语吗
Are you a ventriloquist?
还是刚才你在替他回答我问他的问题
Or was that you answering a question that I asked him?
鲁塞克警官 我将负责
Officer Ruzek, I'll be conducting
-进行一次详尽的调查 -明白 长官
- a thorough investigation. - Yes, ma'am.
如果你还没这么做 我建议你尽快
If you're not already, you should be in contact
联♥系♥你的警♥察♥工会代表
with your F.O.P. rep.
请记住 从现在起
Please keep in mind that going forward,
你说的一切都会记录在我的报告中
anything you say will be memorialized in my report.
没有任何收回的余地
There's no taking anything back.
千万别指望隐瞒任何真♥相♥
Do not for one moment think that the facts will not surface.
我明白
I understand.
你在写事故经过报告了吗
You typing up an I.P.R.?
是的 长官 写了差不多一半了
Yes, ma'am. I'm about halfway through.
好 我还需要你的线人可信度报告
Good. I'll also need your CI reliability pack
以及你在跟进的所有案件报告
and the on-going case files you're working.
任何能帮到你 证明你当时
Anything to cover your ass to prove that you were working
是在出正式警务的材料 因为据我所知
in an official police capacity, 'cause, as I understand it,
你当时的行动并没有经过
You were out there without the permission
顶头上司的允许
of an immediate supervisor.
长官 尽管正式的出勤记录
Ma'am, even though an official call
没有登记...
to the on/off book was not made--
警♥察♥经常忘记这个 不是吗
Cops forget that all the time, right?
当时我们有完整的行动计划
We had a pre-raid plan in place
而且全队人员都在待命
and the entire team was on stand-by.
这是汉克·博伊特的专长吗
Is this a Hank Voight special?
如果你是指
Well, if by that you mean
每次任务是否有详尽记录的话
a pristine account of the events,
那当然 你要这么说也行
then sure, feel free to call it that.
尽快把你的报告交上来
Get your report to me as soon as possible.
继续跟进这案子
Keep working with the case,
但没有接到通知前 你不能出外勤
but until you hear otherwise, you do it in house.
明白
Okay.
副局慢走
Deputy.
-你们找谁 -阿曼达·德克斯
- Yes? - Amanda Derkos?
我不是 那是... 有什么事吗
No, that's-- what's this about?
妈妈 是谁
Mom, who is it?
要搬家吗
Moving day?
你们想要什么
What do you want?
我想你知道我们想要什么
I think you know what we want.
你们在找杰西·康威
You're looking for Jesse Conway?
没错
Yep.
我可以告诉你们两件事
Well, I can tell you two things.
我不知道他在哪 也不在乎
Don't know where he is, and I don't care.
-阿曼达 -妈妈 别说了
- Amanda. - Mom, please.
他正因一起双重凶杀案被通缉
He's wanted in a double homicide.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
所以别给我这种态度 不想惹我们发火
So a little less attitude, a little more information
就多告诉我们一些信息
would be really appreciated before we get pissed off.
如果我知道他在哪 我就告诉你了
Look, if I knew where he was, I would tell you,
但说真的 我不知道
but I don't and that's the truth.
我不这么认为
See, I don't think it is.
转身 你被拘捕了
Turn around, you're under arrest.
等等 为什么
Wait, for what?
妨碍执行公务
Obstruction and impeding an ongoing investigation.
你不能这么做
No, you can't do that.
-她可以 -阿曼达 你就说吧
- She can. - Amanda, tell them.
老天 告诉他们想要的
Tell them what they want for God's sakes.
-他就是个废物 -我不是跟你开玩笑的
- He's a loser. - I'm not messing around here.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
我半个小时后要见杰西
I'm supposed to meet Jesse in a half hour.
拉勒米汽车旅馆
Laramie motel.
走吧
Let's go.
起来 康威 站起来
On your feet, Conway! Get up!
-帮我拿着 -没问题
- You got me? - Mm-hmm.
转身
Turn around.
走吧
Let's go.
你认识这女人吗
I mean, do you know this lady?
因为我的公会代表一听说是克罗利副局
Because my F.O.P. rep sounded like he swallowed a bug
他听起来像吞了只虫子一样
when I told him Deputy Crowley was involved.
亚当 赶紧写完你的报告
Adam, just finish your report
别掺杂个人情绪进去
and leave your feelings out of it.
好吧 我只是想弄明白
All right, I'm just trying to figure out
这事为什么突然受到如此大的关注
why this is turning into a brush fire all of a sudden.
还记得警校上课教的8P准则吗
Remember the eight p's from your academy training?
-记得 -你说说看
- Yeah. - Let's hear 'em.
完善的事前准备
Proper police planning
能避免糟糕的表现
prevents piss-poor police performance.
没错 你没得到批准
Right. You had no authorization.
没有后援 还没有任务计划
No backup. And no pre-raid plan.
-我打给了安东尼奥 -他怎么跟你说的
- I called Antonio. - And he told you what?
-按兵不动 -但是呢
- To stay put. - And yet?
我完全没料到这种事会...
I had no idea something like that--
我知道
I know that.
这是唯一阻止我
That's the only reason
还没把你踢出队伍的原因
I haven't kicked you out of my unit yet.
听着 上面如今十分关注这件案子
Look...The ivory tower is now focused on this incident.
这也情有可原 毕竟一个喝醉的警♥察♥
That tends to happen when a cop, buzzed,
坐在一辆皮卡的副驾驶上
is riding shotgun in a truck
直接冲进了一家餐厅
that goes barreling in the side of a restaurant,
而且餐厅的主人如同行刑一般被杀害
and the owner's found shot execution style.
亚当 如今我们能做的
Look, Adam, all we can do on our end
就是尽量亡羊补牢
is just keep bailing water as fast as we can
然后听总警监办公室那边的消息
and wait to hear what the superintendent's office is gonna do.
-好吧 -什么事
- All right. - Yes?
霍尔斯特德
Halstead?
他抓到康威了 在下面笼子里
He's got Conway down in the cage.
听着 我没有陷害你
Hey, hey. I didn't set you up.
那你还跑 你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, yeah? Then why'd you run, you son of a bitch?
我和警♥察♥关系向来都不太好
'Cause me and the cops have always been so friendly.
-大家好好说话 -是吗 是吗
- We're all gentlemen. - Oh, yeah? Yeah?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表