我们扫描过了 不是炸♥弹♥
We x-rayed it. It's not a bomb.
你们没有危险
Your people are safe,
但你们或许该看看是什么
but you're gonna want to check this out.
-是寄给我的 -需要这些吗
- It's addressed to me. - You want these?
我来就好 谢谢
I got it. Thank you.
艾琳 别
Erin, don't.
"为什么不接
"Why don't you answer the phone
妈妈打来的电♥话♥呢"
when your mother calls?"
他知道艾琳打开了盒子
He knows she opened the box.
他正在看着我们
He's here watching.
分散搜索 快去
Fan out now. Go, go, go, go.
这么说今早的电♥话♥不是邦妮打来的
That means this morning it wasn't Bunny who called.
-是耶茨 -他一定是骗了你
- It was Yates. - He must have spoofed you.
他用自己电♥话♥打来 伪装成你妈妈的号♥码
He called from his phone, made it look like your mom's.
接吧
Just answer it.
琳德赛警探
Detective Lindsay.
你好啊
Hey.
你认识奈莉·卡尔吗
Do you know Nellie Carr?
奈莉 护士奈莉
Nellie, nurse Nellie.
这就是我们的琳德赛警探
Hey, that is the wonderful Detective Lindsay.
你眼睛下面是黑眼圈吗
Do you--are those dark circles under your eyes?
最近没睡好吧
Couldn't sleep?
你最近可是给我添了不少麻烦
You've been keeping me busy.
你已经成功吸引了我的注意 你想怎么样
You have my attention now. What do you need?
老天 我想怎么样
Gosh, what do I need?
-他在哪 -我正在跟琳德赛的通信商通话
- Where is he? - I'm on with Lindsay's carrier.
这是当前性命攸关
A real time, loss of life,
形势紧迫的紧急情况
exigent circumstances emergency.
我需要查一个打给我们的手♥机♥号♥码的信息
I need information on a call connected to one of our phones.
你想要这座城市的关注吗
Did you want the concern of the city?
你得到了
You got that.
你想整个警局鸡飞狗跳吗
Wanted the whole district to sit up?
看见了吗
Look. See?
这都拜你所赐
You did all this,
但你却一直留言给我
but you keep sending notes to me,
所以不如告诉我你在哪里
so why don't you tell me where you are?
我去找你
I'll come to you.
你知道我在哪里
Ah, you know where I am.
不如你假装我没有那么聪明
Why don't you pretend I'm not that clever
直接告诉我如何
and tell me anyway?
这样多没意思
And ruin all the fun?
那告诉我你为什么要杀死那四名护士
Then tell me why you killed those four nurses
明明你真正想要的是奈莉
when what you really wanted was Nellie?
你想让我在有人见证之下认罪
You are trying to get me to confess with witnesses present.
未经允许就对我录像
You are recording me without my permission,
还没有我的律师在场
and me without a lawyer present.
你太差劲了 警探
Shame on you, Detective.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
为什么是我
Then why me?
为什么你一直给我留言
Why are you leaving all the notes for me?
我一直在想该隐和亚伯
I've been thinking a lot about Cain and Abel, you know?
如果他们是亚当和夏娃
If they were the only descendants
仅有的后人 而该隐杀死了亚伯
of Adam and Eve, and Cain killed Abel, well,
你明白我要说什么吧
you know what that means, don't you?
他们正在定位他的手♥机♥
They're pinging his phone right now.
我们都是杀人犯之后
We're all descendants of a murderer.
我们很快会见面的 警探
I will see you soon, Detective.
等等 不 该死
Wait. No! Come--damn--ah, dammit.
他关机了 信♥号♥♥消失了
He powered down. They lost him.
耗子 他怎么能知道她在哪里
Mouse, how does he know where she is
又知道我们在做些什么
or what we've been doing, huh?
你的手♥机♥ 给我看看
Your phone. Let me see your phone.
琳德赛警探的手♥机♥
Detective Lindsay's phone,
使用流量超出了平常的五倍
it's using five times the regular data.
-这说明... -间谍软件
- That means-- - Spyware.
好吧 他一直在监听我们的对话
Yeah. Okay, he's been listening in on conversations.
或许还看了短♥信♥ 电邮
He's probably been reading texts, e-mails.
他还可以打开车内或是审讯房♥的摄像头
He can turn on the camera in the car and in the bullpen.
但他怎么能拿到她的手♥机♥
But how would he have access to it?
什么时候
When?
我们进监狱时必须交出手♥机♥
When we went to the jail we had to surrender our phones.
那个叛徒警卫
The corrupt guard.
给我
Give it to me.
等等
Wait.
我知道他在哪了 他在我的公♥寓♥
Guys, I know where he is. He's in my apartment.
这张照片就在我家
This picture's at my place.
走吧
Let's go.
安全
It's clear.
警长
Sarge.
打开
Open it.
不 别开枪
No, no! Stop, stop!
耶茨呢 他去哪了
Where's Yates? Where'd he go?
我不知道 他不在外面吗
I don't know, I don't know. He's not out there?
-他把你留在这里 -他要我待在里面
- He left you here? - He said to stay inside.
如果我离开 他就在外面等着杀了我
He said if I left, he'd be outside waiting to kill me.
他走了吗
Is he gone?
-出来吧 -你安全了
- Come on. - You'll be okay.
瞧瞧是谁来了
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
芝加哥啊 芝加哥
Chicago, Chicago.
为什么我们总得来这
Now, why we got to keep coming here?
你们自己的坏人都抓不住吗
You can't catch these bad guys on your own?
如果纽约能管好他们监狱里的犯人
We wouldn't have to if New York
我们就不用麻烦了
could keep killers in their jails.
这小子挺能说啊
Wow, the loudmouth teenager.
-副队 -我一直在关注你的情况
- Lieutenant. - Been getting updates on you.
你还好吧
You okay?
你来了真是太好了
Glad you're here.
所以一切都跟这个护士奈莉有关
So it's all about this nurse, Nellie.
看上去是这样
Well, looks like.
我是说他找不到她时先恐怖袭击了
I mean, he terrorized that apartment building
那幢公♥寓♥ 然后他直接去了大学
when he couldn't find her, then he went straight to the college.
她不符合耶茨的侧写
She doesn't fit Yates' profile.
更别提他离加拿大只有几公里
Yeah, not to mention he's a few miles from Canada
却偏偏来了这里
but came here instead.
我们得弄清楚她对他来说有什么意义
We have to figure out who she is to him.
我刚要下楼问问大家
I was about to head downstairs, start asking.
-艾琳怎么样 -对我很生气
- How's Erin? - Pissed at me,
但她还活着
but she's alive.
我跟她去找奈莉问话怎么样
How about I interview Nellie with her?
我...
I--
我刚在往我的车里放书
I was putting books in my trunk.
他说他家就在街的另一头
He said he had a flat down the road
问我有没有那种...
and asked if I had one of those...
凸耳扳手
A lug wrench?
我去拿扳手时 他...
When I reached for it, he--
我不认识他
I don't know him.
他不是我的男朋友
He wasn't my boyfriend.
我不知道他为什么要找我
I don't know why he wanted me.
我...我做不到
I-I can't.
深呼吸 奈莉
Just--just take a breath, Nellie.
我们只是...我们只是想找到他
We just--we just need to find him, okay?
你能帮我们做到
And you can help us do that.
他有没有说他想要什么
Did he say what he wanted
或者为什么他专门来找你
or why he came to you specifically?
他...他提到家
He--he talked about home,
每个人都需要一个家
how everybody needs a home.
他问了很多关于我过去的问题
He--he asked a lot of questions about my past,
我在哪儿长大
where I grew up,
我的父母怎么样 他们现在在哪儿
what my parents were like, where they are now.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表