我不知道你们现在是什么关系
I don't know what your relationship status is,
我也无所谓
and I don't care,
但我需要有人全天顾着琳德赛
but I need to know someone's got Lindsay's back 24 hours a day.
一直都在
Always.
奥林斯基
Hey, Olinsky?
米歇尔·索瓦娜一直打电♥话♥找你
Michelle Sovana keeps calling for you.
你要想做我父亲
You know, now would be a great time
现在是个好时机
for you to try to be my dad.
我现在在努力了 相信我
I'm trying here. Trust me.
妈妈 并不是说你对我影响不好
Look, mom, it's not that you're bad for me.
而是我们对彼此都影响不好
It's that we're bad for each other.
我们需要分开一段时间
We need time apart.
这是汉克·博伊特的意思
This is Hank Voight.
他让你这样想的
He put you up to this.
芝加哥警署
我想举报一起汉克·博伊特警长犯下的罪
I'd like to report a crime by a sergeant Hank Voight.
我要求把他关进监狱
I want him put in jail.
芝加哥医院的新楼什么时候能建好
So when does the new wing at Chicago Med open?
11月17日
November 17th,
但得推迟一个礼拜
but we got pushed a week.
好像是壁灯出了点问题
Something concerning, uh, sconces, I believe.
好 我能问一个问题吗
Cool. Can I ask you a question?
我...那地方还叫"急诊室"吗
I--do they still call them "Emergency rooms"?
因为我听说现在
Because I heard that now
他们好像都叫"急救部门"
they're calling them "Emergency departments."
叫急救部门 但我相信
The latter, though I believe I'm the one
应该是由我来问你问题吧
who's supposed to be asking you questions, no?
这样吧 我告诉你
Look, how 'bout I tell you
你的警长是怎么跟我描述
what your sergeant conveyed to me,
你所经历的一切的
as to what you've been going through?
如果我说错了 就及时告诉我
And please let me know if I'm off base in any way.
行吗
Okay?
行
Okay.
你跟一名年轻的女士一起工作
Okay, so you were working with a young lady
她被杀了 我对此深表遗憾
who was killed, which I was very sorry to hear.
你休息了一段时间
You took some time off,
也许跟你母亲一起混了太久
maybe partied a little bit too much with your mother?
然后你回到了工作岗位
Got your job back, uh,
用你警长的话来说
in the words of your sergeant,
算是非常勉强
by the skin of your teeth.
没错
Sounds about right.
这些事确实难以承受了
Well, that's a lot to live with.
我是说 要承受的太多了
You know, I mean, to carry around?
我也不知道 比起一口气
So I don't know, instead of, you know,
消化掉所有的情绪
trying to swallow the elephant in one big gulp,
我们还是...我也不知道
we just, I don't know,
一次消化一点吗
go at it a bite at a time?
这样不适合我
This just isn't for me, okay?
无意冒犯 但是...
No offense, but...
我有个案子
I got a case.
保重
Take care.
长官
Sir.
局长
Commander.
那天芭芭拉·弗莱切去找了上头领导
Barbara Fletcher showed up at the ivory tower the other day--
她是你妈妈吧
Your mother, correct?
她想干什么
What did she want?
詹姆斯·贝克特这个名字有印象吗
The name James Beckett ring a bell?
毒贩 交易总量颇高
Heroin dealer, moved major kilos.
15年前因谋杀罪被捕
Picked him off on a murder rap 15 years back.
她妈妈说你作伪证声称
Her mom is saying you lied about witnessing
那晚贝克特杀了那个买♥♥家
Beckett kill the buyer that night.
她说你根本不在现场
Said you were never on the scene.
她是个酒鬼
She's a drunk.
要是跟邦妮·弗莱切对质的话
I'll take my chances on a he-said, she-said
我肯定能赢
with Bunny Fletcher any day.
她说她有证据
Yeah, well, she says she has proof,
所以你最好趁闹到我这里之前把这事处理了
so you might want to deal with this before I have to.
我会跟她谈谈
I'll talk to her.
你知道我等了多久了吗
Look-- - You know how long I've been waiting?
在这里待的每一秒都是浪费我的时间
Every second that I'm here, I am wasting time.
-我在浪费金钱... -所有人闭嘴 冷静
- I am wasting money-- - Everybody shut up and calm down!
他的出租车撞到我时我刚在拿停车票
I'm getting a ticket when his cab hit me.
你在交叉路口猛踩刹车 女士
You slammed on your brakes in an intersection, lady.
-我当然... -她刚刚说了什么
- Of course I-- - What'd she just say?
警长 我可以把他们俩都铐起来
Sarge, I got no problem locking 'em both up.
-不好意思 警长 -我先来的
- Excuse me, Sergeant. - Hey, I was here first.
等一下 如果我还要劝你
One second. If I have to tell you
冷静下来的话 你就会被铐到那张椅子上
to stay calm again, you're gonna be doing it
好好冷静一下了
handcuffed to that chair over there.
-难以置信 -不好意思
- Unbelievable. - I'm sorry.
伙计 你得等一会
Buddy, you're gonna have to wait.
还有你 女士
And you, lady pants,
这上面声称你把保险卡丢在...
the citation is for leaving your insurance card at--
我猜猜看 瑜伽馆吧
let me guess, the yoga studio.
但如果你需要的话 我们可以扣押你的车辆
But if you want, we can impound the vehicle and, you know,
节约用纸 拯救地球
conserve paper, save the planet.
我也不想催你...
Look, I don't mean to be pushy--
你想干什么
What do you want?
是我的女儿
It's my daughter.
她不见了
She's missing.
她几岁了
How old is she?
她18岁 但她从来没离开过家
She's 18, but she's never been away from home--
那严格来说 她是成年人了
Then technically, she's an adult,
所以你得去失踪人口部门
so you'll have to go to missing persons.
去贝尔蒙特街和西街交叉口的三区
That's area three, Belmont and Western.
我去过了 他们让我去30分局
I already did that. They sent me to district 30.
30分局又要我来这里
District 30 sent me over here.
我们能快点把这事解决了吗
Can we get this over with already?
不好意思 你的计价器在跑吗
Oh, I'm sorry, is your meter running?
失踪
没有 这才是问题的关键
It's not. That's the problem.
拜托你能看看这些资料吗
Will you please take a look at this file?
先生 去贝尔蒙特街和西街交叉口
Sir, Belmont and Western,
或者坐下好好等
or take a seat.
警长
Hey, Sarge.
我需要你在这张申请表上签字
I need your signature on this requisition form.
博伊特想要新的针孔摄像头
Voight wants new pinhole cameras.
-现在不是时候 耗子 -计价器还停着
- Not now, Mouse. - Still not running.
他下达的指令非常明确
He was very clear about his instructions.
-你要我空手回去吗 -我女儿不见了
- You gonna send me back empty-handed? - My daughter is missing!
萨拉·弗雷泽
Sarah Frazier.
她不见了三个月
She's been gone three months.
先生 小声点 后退继续等着
Sir, lower your voice and back up.
不麻烦的
Okay, it's really not that big a deal.
你只要拿支笔...
You just take that little pen--
现在能听我把话说完了吗
You gonna listen to me now?
芝加哥警署 第三季第三集
把枪放下 要不然我们就把你放倒
You drop that gun, or we drop you!
这可说不准
I don't think so.
都给我住手
No one is dropping anyone.
把这些人弄出去
Get these people out of here.
快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
跟他走 保持冷静
Go with him. Stay calm.
警长 我的位置可以开枪
Sergeant, I got a shot.
冷静点 别激动
Easy, easy, easy. Easy.
先生 无论什么事 我们都可以解决的
Sir, whatever this is, we can work it out.
我试过正常的方法了
I tried to do the right thing,
但没人愿意听我说话
but no one would listen!
我受够了
That's far enough!
爱荷华州的警♥察♥ 他们拿这事来取笑
The cops in Iowa--the cops in Iowa, they laughed at it.
说我女儿自己跑了
They said my daughter ran away.
我了解我女儿
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表