and decided she was gonna take care of us both.
她从事各种工作
She worked all kinds of jobs.
甚至在那家俱乐部里跳舞
She--she even started dancing at that club
来供我上学
to help me pay for school.
听着
Listen.
我们不在乎你姐姐以什么维生
We don't care how your sister lived her life.
我们只想找出杀死她的真凶
We just care about finding out who did this to her.
我们知道维多利亚当时在俱乐部外见客
We know Victoria was seeing customers outside the club.
我们只想知道她常客的名字
We just want the names of her regulars.
你觉得我还会在门口记名吗
What, you think I take names at the door?
这或许是个好主意
That's not a bad idea.
不然我派几队警♥察♥在门口守着
Maybe I'll park a couple squads out front,
看看对你们的生意有什么影响
see what that does for business.
知道这里的老板是谁吗
You know who owns this place?
请便吧 叫你的人来
Yeah, you go ahead, make your calls.
我们也会的
We'll make ours.
女士们 别这样
Ladies, come on.
帮帮我们
Help us out here.
咱们越早解决这事
The quicker we get through with this,
你们就能越快回去工作
the quicker you get back to work.
你们中至少有一个人跟维多利亚熟悉吧
I've got to think one of you was at least friendly with Victoria,
所以我再问一次 她有没有提过
so one more time, did she ever mention
跟客人之间出现了矛盾
having a problem with one of her customers?
这就是你们的同事
Now this is what your coworker looked like
从河里被打捞上来的样子
when they pulled her out of the river.
看见了吗
See?
看来还是有善良的人
Somebody's got a heart.
我们周二一起上班
We worked tuesdays together.
好吧
Okay.
我只是不敢相信竟然会有人这么对她
I just-- I can't believe someone would want to do that to her.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道有谁会想伤害她吗
Do you know anybody who'd want to hurt her?
那边哪个是维多利亚的
Which one of those is Victoria's?
贴了贴纸的那个
The one with the stickers.
知道了 谢谢
Oh, okay, thanks.
这是俱乐部财产
That's club property.
你有搜查令吗
You got a warrant?
我看着它就是敞开的
Well...it kind of looks open to me.
我打赌这些不是用来买♥♥啤酒的
I bet you these weren't used for buying beer.
肖恩 我只是说 这是宗家暴案
Sean, all I'm saying, it's a domestic.
我们应该保持专业 维持距离
You should maintain a professional distance.
听听普拉特怎么说
Let's see what Platt says.
警长 你有时间吗
Sarge, you got a sec?
我有一辈子的时间
I got a lifetime.
今天秋高气爽
It is a beautiful autumn day,
我♥干♥着世界上最棒的工作
and I have the best job in the world,
而且昨晚 我在兰迪的车上发现了这个
and last night, I found this in Randy's truck.
订婚戒指
Engagement rings.
我想那老家伙要向我求婚了
I think the old dog is gonna bend a knee.
这太棒了
Wow, that's amazing.
我们有点麻烦
We got a problem.
还记得安德鲁的妈妈吗
Do you remember Andrew's mom?
她的前夫在骚扰她 我想用这轮班
Her ex is causing trouble, and I want to use this shift
去找到他 以免事态恶化
to track him down before things go south.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
简直就像围在你指间的一抹阳光
It's like a ray of sunshine around your finger.
警长 你没问题吗
Sarge, so you good with that?
行啊 都听你的
Yeah, yeah, whatever you think is best.
我去找张照片 很快就上去
I'm gonna put together a photo, I'll be right up.
-车里见 -好啊
- See you in the car. - Hey.
你好 你说
Hey. Yeah.
伯吉斯
Hey, Burgess.
警长
Sergeant.
打赌20块我会比你早结婚
I'll bet you 20 bucks I get hitched before you do.
行 咱们走着瞧
Okay, we'll see.
我刚跟金融犯罪科
Hey, so I just spoke to financial crimes
核实了维多利亚储物柜里的身份证
about the ids we found in Victoria's locker.
原来他们找这位犯有多起支票诈骗案的美女
Apparently, they've been looking for the pretty face
已经有好几个月了
behind these check-kiting schemes for months now.
只是一直不知道她的真名
They just didn't know her real name.
她用简·特纳的化名从花旗银行骗了三万五
As Jen Turner, she bilks 35 grand from Citibank.
用贝丝·汉普顿的名字在美国银行骗了四万四
As Beth Hampton, 44,000 at Bank of America.
还用拉娜·德·里奥的名字在大通银行骗取了五万六
And as Lana del Rio, a cool, clean 56 grand from Chase.
重点是 她用伪造国库支票骗取了
Bottom line is, she's cashed over half a million dollars
五十多万的金额
worth of counterfeit treasury checks.
这是老派黑帮诈骗手法
That's an old-school outfit scam,
靠年轻貌美的女人用一堆破纸
using young, attractive women to rip off bankers
而不是枪来诈骗银行家
with that fugazi paper instead of guns.
没错 女孩保留10%
Yep, the girls keep 10%,
剩下的全部交给她们的负责人
kick the rest back to their handler.
这样就不会追查到黑帮头上
That's how the outfit keeps their hands clean.
我们要通知有组织犯罪科吗
So, do we loop in organized crime?
我来调查
I'll do the digging.
什么时候
When?
我做事现在还要你批准了吗
I got to run my schedule by you now?
不管这女孩卷入了什么
Look, whatever this girl was into,
她都不该被人这样弃尸河底
she didn't deserve to end up dead in the bottom of the river.
我们知道有黑帮参与 所以...
We know this was outfit, so--
如今你还要教训我什么是她应得
So now you're gonna tell me what she did
和不应得的 难道我还不知道吗
and did not deserve, like I don't know?
我只是想问问现在怎么安排
I'm just asking what the game plan is here.
继续调查与维多利亚相熟的人
Keeping looking into Victoria's known associates.
好吧
Okay.
我听说过一次
I heard that once.
混球 有人叫警♥察♥来了吗
Hey, jag-off. Someone call 911?
我听说你需要人帮忙扶你起身
Yeah, I heard you need help getting out of that chair.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你好啊 卡洛
Hey, Carlo.
汉克
Hank.
坐吧 汉克
Hank, pull up a seat.
事实上 我在想我们能不能
Actually, I was hoping we could talk someplace
找个隐秘的地方谈谈
a little more discreet.
这是个社交俱乐部
This is a social club.
学着社交一点
Be social.
我来是为了在你那家奢华俱乐部跳舞的一个姑娘
It's about a girl that works at one of your clubs, Deluxe.
你是可以说我是那里的隐名合伙人
Well, you could say that I'm a silent partner.
我听说你的人已经去过了
I heard that your guys were already out there.
他们没有找到需要的东西吗
They didn't find what they needed?
我还有几个问题
Got a few more questions.
这位弗兰克对日常运作比我更了解
Well, Frank here knows more about the day-to-day than I do,
他可以回答你的任何问题
and he can answer any questions you got.
能出去谈谈吗
Outside?
-没问题 -好
- Yeah. - Great.
兑现这些支票的女孩
The girl who cashed these,
被我们从河里打捞了出来
we fished her out of the river.
可惜了 这么漂亮的女孩
Shame, beautiful girl like this.
已经面目全非了
Not anymore.
听着 弗兰克
Look, Frank...
我这趟来是好意
I'm here as a courtesy.
我知道她卷入的支票诈骗
I know she was hooked into a check scam
很可能跟你有关
that possibly tracks back here.
现在 我希望你说实话
Now, I'm counting on you being straight with me.
给我个名字
I need a name...
否则经济犯罪组会开始调查
or Financial Crimes is gonna start looking into
你是怎么付的房♥租
how you pay your rent.
这女孩如果是在帮别人诈骗
So any cash that this girl may or may not have kicked up
你对主使人也不感兴趣吗
to certain people, you're not interested?
据我所知 那是保险公♥司♥的问题
As far as I'm concerned, that's the FDIC's problem.
好吧
Okay.
上
Go.
安全
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表