Have him flag all their credit cards.
他们至少已经出发一个小时了
These people got at least an hour head start on us.
有发现了吗
You got anything?
巡警在盯梢一辆在90/94公路上往北开的车
Troopers pegged a vehicle heading north on 90/94
他们一直跟着
and stayed on it.
应该就是他们
I think we got them.
收到
Copy that.
发现目标
I got a visual.
车牌号♥确认
Plate is confirmed.
收到
10-4, copy that.
好 做好追捕准备
All right, set up for a takeaway.
我要现在过去
I'm gonna pull in now.
我们可以抓到主要疑犯
We'll get the main eye.
我们可以行动
We can move in.
不要暴露
Stay out of sight.
等我指令
Wait for my go.
孩子的爸爸正在加油
The dad's pumping gas,
小孩子在后座上 妻子坐副驾驶
kid in the back, wife in the passenger.
不知道他会不会惊慌
There's no telling if this guy will panic,
所以谁都不许动 等他先离开油泵
so no one moves till he gets away from the pumps.
收到 我们已就位
Copy that. We're in position.
好 他加好油准备走了
Okay, he's rolling out now.
马上行动
Do it now.
举起手来 马上
Show me your hands. Do it.
-妈妈 爸爸 -汤米 汤米
- Mommy! Daddy! - Tommy! Tommy!
-妈妈 -汤米
- Mommy! - Tommy!
慢慢出来
Slowly. Slowly.
没事 亲爱的 没事
It's okay, honey. It's okay. It's okay.
不不不 麦克斯
No, no, no, no. Max.
亲爱的 没事 看着我
Hey, sweetie, it's okay. Just look at me, okay?
-没事 麦克斯 -麦克斯
- It's okay, Max. - Max!
请下车
Step over here, please.
-妈妈 -没事的 没事
- Mommy! - Okay, okay.
妈妈
Mommy!
-不不 -不要碰他们
- No, no- - Don't touch them!
爸爸 妈妈
Daddy, Mommy!
是我把婴儿放在外面的
I'm the one who left the baby outside.
是我♥干♥的
It was me, okay?
是我 我♥干♥的
I did it. It was me.
我♥干♥的
I did it.
昨晚我喝酒了
I was drinking last night,
喝多了
and uh, I had too much.
我和珍妮特吵架了
And--and Janet and I fought.
那晚有月食
It was a lunar eclipse.
麦克斯喜欢一切跟太空有关的东西
Max loves everything to do with space,
我们让他上♥床♥睡觉
and we put him to bed.
他求我们叫醒他看月食
He begged us to wake him up for it,
但月食是凌晨两点开始
but it was at 2:00 AM.
麦克斯一直想当宇航员
Being an astronaut is all Max talks about.
珍妮特说他感冒了
Janet said that he was fighting a cold.
她和婴儿...
She and the baby...
他们没有睡觉
they weren't sleeping.
然后她去床上了
Then she went off to bed.
我还醉着
And I was still drunk.
我一点半叫醒了麦克斯 不小心吵醒了婴儿
I woke Max at 1:30 and I accidentally woke the baby.
所以我就带她一起出去了
So I took her outside with us.
汤米睡过去了
Tommy passed out.
麦克斯有条毯子
Max had a blanket.
麦克斯六点醒来后
When Max woke up at 6:00,
就叫不醒婴儿了
he couldn't wake the baby.
可能我们还没准备好再要一个孩子
Maybe we just weren't ready for another baby.
可能
Maybe, you know,
有一天我们会收养一个六岁的
one day we have a six-year-old.
我们爱她的
We loved her.
我们真的爱她
We really loved her.
我慌了
I panicked.
就是这样 我...
That's all. I...
我慌了
I panicked.
他有机会救那个孩子的
He had a chance to save that baby.
可是他却把孩子塞进旅行袋里 还放了石头
Instead he stuffed it in a duffel with rocks.
对 他想把孩子扔进水里 但是却没有
Yeah, he intended to throw her in the water but couldn't.
他还是有点良心的
He had some conscience.
但是不够带她去医院
Not enough to take her to the hospital
不够让他报♥警♥
and not enough to report it to the police.
我们怎么知道他的故事是不是真的
How do we know his story is even true?
他说"我还没准备好"的时候
I mean, maybe him saying "I wasn't ready"
可能意思是"我还没准备好要孩子"
was actually saying "I wasn't ready for a baby"
所以他就故意把孩子带出门了
so he took her outside on purpose.
这可能是谋杀未遂
This could be attempted murder.
基于目前我们掌握的证据
Based on the evidence we have,
我可以以严重伤害罪起诉这对父母
I could charge the parents with aggravated battery
因为他们应该带婴儿去医院的
since they should have taken the baby to the hospital,
或者是遗弃儿童罪
or child abandonment
因为父亲把孩子丢在湖边的时候她还活着
since the dad left the baby at the lake still alive.
助产士呢
What about the midwife?
可以坐实绑♥架♥罪
I could make abduction stick
因为没有法♥院♥指令让她把孩子送人
since she had no court order to hand that baby over.
她只是因为被塔娜的母亲威胁在做事
She was totally worked and threatened by Tana's mother.
那她应该报♥警♥
Then she should have come to the police.
她会被驱逐出境
She would have got deported.
不管怎么说她都会被驱逐出境
She's going to be deported anyway.
梅耶夫妇呢
What about the Meyers?
他们是整件事的起因
They're the ones who started this whole ball rolling.
婴儿的外婆
That mother?
我很想看到她在公共场所被捕
I'd like to see her get arrested in a very public place.
我想亲自去逮捕她
I'd like to be the one who does it.
汤米·弗林因为疏忽导致婴儿遇险
So Tommy Flynn's negligence resulted in this baby's condition
也是他遗弃了她 所以他肯定逃脱不了罪责
and he disposed of her, so either way he goes away.
他妻子没有涉案
Uh, the wife wasn't involved
他们的孩子不该受罪
and the kid doesn't deserve to be punished
所以我们放了孩子的妈妈
so let's kick the mom.
我会起诉汤米·弗林
I'll put together charges
助产士 还有黛布拉·梅耶
for Flynn, the midwife, and Deborah Meyer.
可以吗
Good?
好
Okay.
这个叫太空笔
So... it's called a space pen.
可以用这个在太空里写字
It's a pen that'll write in space,
可以用它倒着写字 在没有重力的时候写字
it'll write upside down, write in zero gravity.
你特别喜欢太空 对吗
You're big into space, right?
我只想让她看看月食
I just wanted her to see the eclipse.
你是指婴儿吗
You mean the baby?
你想让婴儿看月食吗
You wanted the baby to see the eclipse?
我以为莫莉会喜欢
I thought Molly would like it.
所以我才带她出去了
That's why I took her outside.
去看月食
To see the eclipse.
你和你♥爸♥爸 对吧
You and your dad, right?
不 只有我
No. Just me.
这里 女士
Right in here, ma'am.
妈妈
Mommy!
我们回家 亲爱的
Let's go home, sweetheart.
爸爸呢
Where's Daddy?
他得再这里多待一段时间
He has to stay behind a little longer.
弗林夫人 我需要你
Mrs. Flynn, I need you
先在这里等一下 好吗
to hold up here for a second, okay?
先待在这里
Stay right here, please.
汤米
Tommy.
我们知道不是你把孩子留在室外的
We know it wasn't you who left the baby out in the cold, okay?
是你儿子麦克斯
It was your son, Max.
-你这么做... -不
- You're doing this- - No.
是为了保护他
To protect him.
我也是个父亲
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表