I had my own office and everything.
他们还给了我这件芝加哥警♥察♥服装
Then they gave me this CPD leather,
就像一个真正的局长
like a real captain.
宝贝 我为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you, honey.
但我们还没去过枪♥械♥区 肖恩
But we didn't make it to the gun range, Sean.
明天我们可以去吗
Can we go tomorrow?
明天一定去
Definitely tomorrow.
我想喝点咖啡
I'm gonna go grab some coffee.
-你要吗 -好
- Do you want some? - Uh, sure.
好的
Okay.
今天我爸爸应该来看我的
My dad was supposed to come here today.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here instead.
他肯定是好意
Hey, I'm sure he means well.
我不知道 他总是让我妈妈哭
I don't know. He always makes my mom cry.
我认为她更喜欢你
I think she likes you better.
终于查到了卡伦的财务记录
Finally got access to Cullen's financial records.
他的安保公♥司♥资金雄厚
His security firm was well-funded,
后台不是政♥府♥
but not by the government.
而是他的母亲
His mother.
她在州南部有家大型豆类农场
She owned a huge soybean farm down state.
她五年前去世
Passed away five years ago.
农场出♥售♥后
When it was sold off,
卡伦继承了3000多万美金
Cullen inherited over 30 million.
银行账单显示 卡伦过去几年
His bank statements indicate Cullen was withdrawing
取出大量现金
large amounts of cash the last few years.
似乎每周支付15000美元
It seems he was paying Bergstrom
给伯斯多姆和其他人员
and his other operatives 15k a week.
该死 真希望他还招人
Damn. I wish he was still hiring.
伙计们 这是查尔斯博士
Guys, this is Dr. Charles.
查尔斯博士 欢迎来到情报组
Dr. Charles, welcome to intelligence.
所以 就是这里
So...This is it.
臭名昭著的秘密地点
The infamous black site
这些年来我一直在看这里的相关资讯
I've been reading about all these years.
你所读到的并非都是真的
Not everything you read is true.
请
please.
我请查尔斯博士来帮我们分♥析♥
I asked Dr. Charles if he could dig up
维克多·卡伦的病史
Victor Cullen's medical history for us,
也许会有所启发
maybe shed a little light.
卡伦的身体确实有问题
So, Cullen indeed had a physical condition.
很早就患有心脏病了
Heart ailment dating way back.
但他的心理状况更令人震惊
But it's his psych file that's fascinating.
他患有妄想性障碍
He suffered from something called delusional disorder.
患有妄想性障碍的人
People suffering from delusional disorder
外表看起来一切正常
continue to function and present as perfectly normal.
因此 卡伦以非凡的能力招募新人
Hence, Cullen's remarkable ability to recruit people
成为他妄想世界的士兵
into his soldier of fortune universe.
对他来说一切绝对都是真实的
To him it was all absolutely real,
因此其他人也感觉都是真实的
which is why it felt real to others.
博士 我们得让一个人听听这些
Doc, we got somebody else who needs to hear this.
卡伦停止服药之后
After, uh, Cullen stopped taking his meds,
他开始创建自己的任务
He started to create his own assignments.
试图重温在中情局的昔日辉煌
Trying to relive his glory days in the CIA
但这一切都不是真实的
except for none of it was real.
我知道你听到这些
I understand how difficult
肯定很难接受
it must be for you to hear this.
我所做的一切...
The things I've done...
我不是一个罪犯 对吧
I'm not a criminal, all right?
那些混♥蛋♥ 他们才是罪犯
Those scumbags who got off, they're the criminals.
是的 这是你面临的现实
Yeah. Well, here's your reality check.
无论他们是坏人还是其他
Whether they were bad guys or not,
你仍然犯有多项预谋谋杀罪名
you still committed multiple pre-meditated murders.
你联♥系♥其他人 把他们引出来
Hey, you contact the others, help bring them in,
我们会跟州检察官谈谈 帮你争取
we'll talk to the state's attorney, see what we can do.
听着 即使我帮你们
Look, even if I could,
但卡伦制定了严格的规则
Cullen gave strict orders.
如果他发生意外
If something was to happen to him,
我们仅接受华盛顿中情局上线的指令
we were to only take instructions from a CIA handler in D.C.,
一个叫卡尔·雅各布斯的人
a guy named Carl Jacobs.
你们有人见过这个雅各布斯吗
Did any of you ever meet this Jacobs?
没有 但是他承诺
No. No, but he promised we would
我们完成任务后就能见到
once the operation was completed.
对不起 但考虑到事实 极有可能
Sorry, but given the facts, it's highly likely
雅各布斯先生也是卡伦先生妄想世界中的
that this Mr. Jacobs was also a figment
一个虚构人物
of Mr. Cullen's imagination.
-雅各布斯特工吗 -是的
- Special agent Jacobs? - Yeah.
你的电♥话♥里装了窃听器 这是身份证明
We'll hear you over the phone and your I.D.
很好
Oh, good.
是的 我伪造了中情局的水印
Yeah, I copied the CIA's watermark.
看起来就像真的一样
It looks like-- looks like the real thing.
-好 -话说...
- Yeah. - So...
DNA检测结果是什么
What did the DNA results say?
-我还没打开看 -我懂
- I haven't opened it yet. - I get it.
珍惜当下对吧
Savoring the moment?
谢谢 谢谢你
Thanks, thank you.
都准备好了吗
Hey. You all set?
大家听着
All right, listen up.
伯斯多姆已经联♥系♥到另外两名特工
Bergstrom's reached out to the other two operatives.
你跟大家说吧
Why don't you tell them?
好 我在克雷格列表网站上留了两条加密信息
Yeah. I left a coded message on Craigslist.
在"找人"板块
"Missed connection" board.
以前卡伦会通过那个联♥系♥我们
It's how Cullen would reach out to us.
每天我们都会登陆上去看信息
Every day, we'd log on and read it.
如果上面提到39层
And if there was mention of the 39th floor,
我们就会知道是在沃巴什塔见面
we knew to meet at Wabash Tower.
他会租下39层
He would lease the 39th floor.
我们在那里见面并计划行动
It's where we'd meet and plan our operations.
我 约翰 克雷
Me, John, and Clay.
我们都没说过全名
We never shared our full names.
沃巴什塔 那里有很多平民进出
Wabash Tower. There's a lot of civilians, in and out.
你的伙计们肯定带着家伙出现吧
I assume your pals show up packing?
我们设立警戒线 在他们进入前抓住他们
We'll set up a perimeter and grab them before they enter.
那样可能在威克大道引发枪战
That could turn into a shoot-out on Wacker Drive.
不
No.
我们让中情局负责人去办
We let our CIA handler get their guard down.
让他把人引出来
He'll lure 'em out.
然后我们轻松把他们拿下
We take 'em down without any incident.
一旦他们听到我的声音
Once they hear the sound of my voice,
他们就会上钩的
they'll follow the piper.
这是谁
Who's this?
雅各布斯
Jacobs.
他听说卡伦的事后从特区那边过来的
When he heard what happened to Cullen, he flew out from D.C.
-约翰呢 -你去哪里了
- Where's John? - And where have you been?
他被抓起来了
He's been in a holding cell.
现在我是你的负责人
You report to me now.
警♥察♥也牵扯进来了吗
Wait, the cops are involved?
一点小插曲 我已经处理好了
For a minute, but I handled them.
证件
Credentials.
满意了吗
Satisfied?
只有一个人出现
Only one of 'em showed up.
那也比没人出现强
That's better than none.
目标出现 大家做好准备
We have a target. Get ready.
我们得找到约翰 让他一起来
We're going to need to find John and bring him in as well.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
他说他要将任务进行到底
He said he was going to see the mission through.
没什么任务了 卡伦已经死了
Well, there is no more mission 'cause Cullen is dead.
所以我要带你去办事处
So I'm gonna take you to the field office,
帮你拿权限
get you some clearance.
听我说 雅各布斯可以处理好一切
Listen, Jacobs can fix all of this.
我需要你把枪放下
And I'm going to need you to release that sidearm.
等我安全了我再放
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表