except for one short phone call
是三周前的三月七日凌晨两点三十二分打的
made three weeks ago at 2:32 a.m. on March 7
打给了内伯威尔市一处
to a residence in Naperville
在玛西亚·哈里斯名下的房♥子
owned by a woman named Marcia Harris.
对 他用自己的手♥机♥打出去的
Yeah, call outgoing from his cell phone.
通话持续了两分钟
Call lasted two minutes.
玛西亚与斯托默没有关系
Marcia has no connection with Stommer.
但她有个18岁的女儿
What she does have is an 18-year-old daughter
她也在露比被绑♥架♥的地方
who was popped for solicitation
因为拉客被逮捕过
in the exact same place where Ruby was kidnapped.
我开车
I'll drive.
-汉克 -什么事
- Hank? - Yeah.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
警长 我们也需要
Actually, Sergeant, we do too.
律师这边请
Counselor.
你知道我工作中最难的是什么吗
You want to know the toughest part of my job?
知道有人有罪却对此
Knowing somebody's guilty, and not being able
无能为力
to do a damn thing about it.
史蒂夫 我们还在立案
Steve, we're still building a case.
目前为止你就给了我一个目击证人
So far, you've brought me a witness
人家还不承认自己是受害人
who won't identify herself as a victim.
没有受害人 就没有犯罪
Without a victim, I don't have a crime.
其实我给了你两个
Actually, we brought you two,
有一个怀了那个变♥态♥的孩子
one who's pregnant with this psycho's baby.
我们的目标是一样的
Look, we're on the same side.
但事实是 证明强♥奸♥妓♥女♥
Reality is, proving rape against prostitutes
几乎是不可能的
is just shy of impossible.
再加上她的犯罪记录和吸毒史
Throw in her criminal history and her drug abuse,
她根本没有胜算
she doesn't stand a chance.
把她拉到陪审团面前让他们裁决
Just put her in front of a grand jury, let them decide.
那就是两人对质了 没有实质性证据
It's her word against his. There's no physical evidence,
而且双方都已成年
and everyone involved is over 18.
你们必须放了德鲁·斯托默
You have to kick Drew Stommer.
那个女孩现在在医院里
That girl in the hospital,
她把自己的名字刻在自己胳膊上
she carved her name in her own forearm
提醒自己是谁
so she wouldn't forget who she was.
那家伙有本事让人忘记自我
That's what this guy's capable of.
证据不足
All the more reason
无法提起诉讼
not to press charges on specious evidence.
给我实质性证据我才能起诉
Bring me something I can prosecute.
这张照片是其他时候拍的
That picture's from a different time.
我说了 我有段时间没见过詹尼弗了
Like I said, I haven't seen Jennifer for a while.
具体是多久
Can you be more specific?
有一年了
It's been a year.
詹妮弗是个瘾君子 开始为买♥♥毒品偷东西
Jennifer is an addict. Started stealing for dope.
她去典当她祖母的珠宝被抓现行
Finally kicked her out when she pawned
终于才把她赶走了
her own grandmother's jewelry.
你上次跟她说话是什么时候
When's the last time you talked to her?
我真的不记得了
I honestly don't remember.
是三月七日凌晨两点三十三分吗
Was it March 7th at 2:33 a.m.?
可能吧
Maybe.
她几周前给我打电♥话♥了
She called a few weeks ago.
我当时在睡觉 不认识那个号♥码
I was sleeping. I didn't recognize the number.
她当时说了什么
What did she say exactly?
她说她跟一个人在一起
She, um, said she was with some guy,
她觉得他不对劲之类的
just had a bad feeling about him, that was it.
詹妮弗发生什么事了吗
Did something happen to Jennifer?
谢谢你的配合
Thanks for your time.
所以詹妮弗意识到了情况
So Jennifer realized what was going on,
拿了斯托默的手♥机♥打电♥话♥求助
grabbed Stommer's phone, called for help.
斯托默手里还有另一个女孩
Stommer's got another girl out there.
詹妮弗·哈里斯 19岁
Jennifer Harris. 19 years old.
有吸毒史 符合斯托默的作案手法
History of drug problems. Fits Stommer's MO.
她母亲无法给我们太多信息
Mother couldn't give us much.
詹妮弗已经离家一年 没有固定住所
Jennifer's been out of the house a year, no fixed address.
她现在已经振作到
She got herself together enough
有能力寻求公共援助 她于三月六日
to get on public assistance, has a Link card that's active
激活了一张易通卡 并买♥♥了13块的杂货
and purchased $13 worth of groceries on March 6.
三月六日
Damn, March 6th?
在她打电♥话♥给她妈妈前一天
Day before she called her mom.
对 之后就没有消息了
Yeah, nothing after that.
好 申请搜查令搜查那个房♥地♥产♥办公室
All right, get a warrant for this real estate office.
所有斯托默代理的房♥产都要搜查
We're gonna hit every property Stommer represents.
这个女孩可能正被关着
This girl could be out there locked up,
快饿死了 我们都不确定
starving, we don't know what.
我想试试别的方法
I want to try something else.
半天
Half day?
你知道我找律师了吧
You know I called a lawyer, right?
他现在又不在
He's not here now.
手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
我们去走一趟
Take a little ride.
如果你以为这样对我你能逃脱责任
You're out of your mind if you think
那你就大错特错了
you're getting away with this.
起来
Get up.
他们不能这样把我们带来这里
They can't just drag us out here like this.
我们什么都没做
We didn't do anything.
麦迪森 看着我
Madison, look at me.
不要听他们的 这件事会过去的
Do not listen to them. We're gonna get through this.
我要杀了你 我要杀了你
I'll kill you! I'll kill you!
-德鲁 -露比 不要
- Drew! - Ruby, no!
那是露比·贝克
That is Ruby Baker.
八周前你丈夫绑♥架♥了她
Your husband kidnapped her eight weeks ago
把她关在一个地下室里 并强♥奸♥她
and held her in a basement and raped her
让她怀孕了
to get her pregnant.
不 亲爱的 你记得我们说过的吗
No, honey, remember what we talked about.
他们说的一切都是谎言
Everything they say is a lie.
三起绑♥架♥案你都跑不掉了
We're gonna tie you to all three abductions.
这是你自♥由♥呼吸到的最后的空气
This is the last free air you're gonna breathe.
我们需要你的帮助
Hey, we need your help.
他还关着另一个女孩 我们不知道她在哪里
He's holding another girl. We don't know where she is.
是真的
It's the truth.
另一个跟露比一样的女孩
Another girl like Ruby.
他绑走她把她藏起来就只有一个原因
He took her and he hid her for one reason:
为了给你你们一直以来想要的家庭
to give you the family that you always wanted.
你丈夫强♥奸♥了我
Your husband raped me!
每晚都强♥奸♥我 直到我忘记我在那里待了多久
Every night until I forgot how long I was down there!
他们是想把我们分开
They are trying to tear us apart.
我们没错
We did nothing wrong.
我们只是为了要个孩子
We're just trying to start a family!
这是你一直以来的心愿
Like you always wanted!
麦迪森 我认为你一直以来都知情
Madison, I think you knew what was going on the whole time.
可能你只是视而不见
You might have had your eyes closed.
后果就是这样
This is what it looks like.
-我不知道 -麦迪森 听我说
- No, I didn't know! - Madison, listen to me--
-闭嘴 -麦迪森
- Shut up! - Madison!
-看着我 -麦迪森
- Look at me! - Madison!
你的名字是杰米·林·史蒂文斯
Your name is Jamie Lynn Stevens.
你是在伊利诺伊州的罗克福德长大的
You grew up outside of Rockford, Illinois.
不
No.
你妹妹叫凯特琳
Your little sister's name is Caitlin.
凯特琳现在25岁了 她结婚了
Caitlin is 25 years old now. She's married.
-她生了个女儿 -麦迪森 看着我
- She had a baby girl. - Madison, look at me!
她给自己的女儿取名叫杰米·林
She named her baby Jamie Lynn.
看着我 麦迪森
Look at me, Madison!
没事的
It's okay.
我知道 你知道正确的选择
I know that you know what the right thing to do is.
我知道你是个好人
I can tell that you're a good person.
我知道你想帮我们 我能看出来
I know that you want to help us. I can see it.
拜托你 你是我们找到那个女孩的唯一机会
Please, you are our only chance at finding this girl.
那家伙说那个房♥地♥产♥经纪人雇他们
Guy said the real estate agent hired them
在地下室上方铺地板
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表