Secretary of State, public aid, that Sickle Cell Registry.
还有芝加哥的公立学校 如果塔娜未成年
And Chicago Public Schools. If this Tana was underage,
那她就是在学校里怀孕的
she was pregnant in school.
我去找出符合时间的辍学生名单
I'll log a call for dropouts that match the timeline.
这样好吗 先等一下
I don't know. Hang on, hang on.
如果找公共服务中心 他们会让你走繁琐的程序
If you call CPS, they're gonna give you the run-around.
我认识一个人
I know a guy.
汉克 奥利弗回电♥话♥了
Hank, Olive called you back.
谢谢 对了
Thanks. Hey.
伯吉斯和罗曼告诉你那个婴儿的事了吗
You hear from Burgess and Roman about that baby?
我今天不想听坏消息
I got a moratorium on bad stories today.
孩子可能活下来
Baby could make it.
照你的经验
In your experience,
这种事会有好结局吗
these stories ever end happily ever after?
-有情况及时通知我 -好
- Keep me posted. - Yeah.
我这里是有几个符合的客户
I got a few customers.
北文森特的露佩·莫里洛
Uh, Lupe Murillo out of North Vincent,
芝加哥西部中心的塔米卡·梅耶
Tamika Mayor at Chicago West Central--
不对 她是非裔美国人
No, she's African American.
第一个是拉丁裔人
The first one's Latina.
塔娜·梅耶 17岁
I got a Tana Meyer, 17.
上周就满18岁了
Actually would have turned 18 last week.
苏珊·B·安东尼学校缺课35天
Marked absent 35 plus days out of Susan B. Anthony.
苏珊·B·安东尼学校的吉祥物是什么
Okay, what's the mascot of Susan B. Anthony?
鹰
Hawk.
你这里有年鉴照片吗
Do you have a yearbook photo?
是她
That's her.
这就是塔娜
That's Tana.
让霍斯特德和琳德赛去找她父母
Have Halstead and Lindsay visit the parents.
我跟她谈谈的话
When I talk to that girl,
她会告诉我故事的不同版本吗
is she gonna give me a different story?
如果是 那她就在说谎
If she does, she's lying.
真是太恐怖了
This is a terrible story,
但你们没证据证明
but you have no proof
塔娜跟这件事有关系
that Tana's connected to any of it.
那个人的DNA跟婴儿的吻合
The guy's DNA matches the baby's,
他从年鉴上指认塔娜就是孩子的母亲
and he identified Tana as the mother from her yearbook photo.
他挑了个有钱的姑娘 这种事肯定不是头一回吧
He picked out a rich girl. I bet that never happens.
我们想跟她聊聊
We'd like to talk to her.
-她出国了 -去了哪里
- She's out of the country. - Where?
这与你们无关
That's none of your business.
塔娜是未成年人
And Tana is a minor.
根据学校的记录
Actually, according to her school records,
她一周前满18岁了
she turned 18 a week ago.
难道你要告诉我
And are you really trying to tell me
如果我去她房♥间拿她的梳子
that if I go up to her room, take a hairbrush,
然后去检测DNA 结果不会...
and have that hair tested for DNA that it wouldn't be--
你们不许靠近...
You are not to go anywhere near--
-跟婴儿的DNA吻合吗 -黛布拉
- A match to that baby? - Deborah.
给他们马丁·佩里的联♥系♥方式
Get them Martin Perry's information.
马上
Do it.
他是我们的律师
He's our lawyer.
如果你们还有任何问题 那就找他
If you have any further questions, you can call him.
尽管找你们的律师 拒绝回答问题
Go ahead, call your lawyer. Refuse to talk.
你们要知道 不管你们在隐藏什么
Just know that whatever it is you're hiding
事情都会变得越来越糟糕
is gonna come back a thousand times worse
除非你们让塔娜乘下一班飞机回家
unless you get Tana on the next flight home.
本
Ben.
我给你看点的东西
Let me show you something.
一条狗在一个行李袋中发现了她
A dog found her in a duffel bag.
她才两周大 她是你外孙女
She's two weeks old, and she is your granddaughter.
这个神秘的精♥子♥捐献人员
This mystery sperm donor you're talking about
在欺骗你们 年轻人
is lying to you, young lady.
当然
Sure.
看看她的脸
Look at her face.
你们自己走吧
You can see yourselves out.
见到那样的妈
Mothers like that make me wish
让我想给我妈送问候卡片了
I could send Bunny a greeting card.
然后写上
There's a whole section:
还好你作为当妈的没有太坏
Glad You Weren't as Bad a Mom as I Thought.
我打电♥话♥给海关和国土安♥全♥部♥门
I'm gonna call Customs and Homeland Security,
问问塔娜的护照有没有刷过
see if Tana's passport was swiped.
好 他们肯定在撒谎 所以我再查查
Yeah, they got to be lying so I'll double back.
看看他们名下的不动产
Check any properties they own.
可能有亲戚把她藏起来了
See if a relative has her tucked away somewhere.
好主意
Good call.
警探
Detectives.
我们可以找个地方谈谈吗
Is there someplace we could talk?
塔娜跟这件事没有任何关系
Tana had nothing to do with this.
但孩子的确是她生的
But she did give birth to the baby.
是的
Yes.
好吧 到底是怎么回事
All right, what happened?
塔娜应该进行年度体♥检♥的时候
Well, Tana was due for an annual checkup
不愿意去 黛布拉就知道是怎么回事了
but wouldn't go, and Deborah realized what was going on.
我们是一个保守的犹太教家庭
We're an observant Jewish family.
黛布拉是犹太教会堂的主席...
Deborah's president of the synagogue--
说孩子 梅耶先生
The baby, Mr. Meyer.
我们找了一个助产士 她知道有个家庭
We found a midwife who knew a family
想再要一个孩子
that wanted another baby.
我们决定让塔娜先不上学
We decided Tana would drop out of school,
等孩子一出生
and once the baby was born...
我们就把孩子送人
we would give it to a family
让她好好生活 也让塔娜好好生活
where it could have a good life and so could Tana.
我们需要知道那家人的名字
We need the name of the family.
我不知道
I don't know it.
真的
It's true.
我们想 匿名收养的话
We thought it would be best for everyone
对所有人都好
if it worked like a closed adoption.
没有文件
There's no paperwork.
没人签字
Nobody signed anything.
我们不知道孩子到那个人家后
We don't know what happened to this baby
发生了什么事
after it reached the other family.
那个助产士 我们需要知道她的信息
Okay, the midwife--we're gonna need her information.
玛丽艾拉·赫南达兹
Mariela Hernandez.
她坚持下来了 她会知道不管世界如何对她
She makes it, she'll know she can fight anything
她都能挺过去
the world comes at her with.
不要太深陷其中了 好吗
Just don't get too caught up, okay?
什么可能性都有
I'm just saying, the odds.
我知道 但有希望没错吧
Yeah, but what's wrong with hoping?
我是说...
I mean...
没什么 只是我之前也进过医院
Nothing, I've just been in hospitals before.
人得现实一点
Got to be realistic.
你们来看看这个
Hey. You're going to want to see this.
看到了吗
You see that?
她的心脏在自己跳动
Her heart is beating on its own.
是伯吉斯打来的
That was Burgess.
她说婴儿的心脏在自己跳动
She said the baby's heart's beating on its own.
她有可能活下来
She might actually make it.
好 助产士那边什么情况
All right, where we at with the midwife?
安东尼奥去查
Uh, Antonio's checking hospitals
她可能接生的医院了
where she might deliver.
老埃去了产科中心
Uh, Al's on birthing centers,
艾琳在去她公♥寓♥的路上
and Erin's en route to her apartment right now.
她的电♥话♥呢
Anything on her phone?
我进行了紧急查找
I--I put an emergency order in.
已经定位了一个小时了
I've been pinging it for the last hour.
她肯定关机了 但是看看这个
She must have turned it off, but check this out.
助产士的财务情况
So, the midwife's financials.
23号♥她存了两万美金
She made a cash deposit on the 23rd for $20,000.
23号♥刚好是两周前
The 23rd-that was two weeks ago.
大约刚好是婴儿出生的时候
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表