Yeah.
这线索是我的线人提供的
This came from my CI.
责任我来负
I'll take the hit.
那辆越野车查到了吗
Where we at with the SUV?
已经派了所有巡逻小组出去
We've got all available patrol units searching.
问题是 它没有车牌
Problem is, there's no plates.
他们过安检
Well, what about the TSA badges
用的运管局通行证呢
they used to get past security?
昨天有多个雇员通行证被盗
The badges were stolen from several employees yesterday.
运管局今天早上才报失的
TSA didn't report them missing until this morning.
基斯连自己的亲弟弟都杀了
Keyes shot and killed his own brother.
可以想象他会怎么对付霍斯特德
What do you think he's gonna do to Halstead?
天啊 霍斯特德这事
Man, this thing with Halstead.
你能想到发生在亚当身上吗
You imagine if it was Adam?
想不到
No.
罗曼 你为什么这么问
Roman, why would you even ask that?
我知道从你答应求婚以后
Look, I know since you put the ring on,
周围人都在恭喜你
it's been all high fives and congrats,
但你真觉得这样明智吗
but you really think this is smart?
你一个跟三任前搭档
So this is coming from the guy
谈过恋爱的人 竟然来教育我吗
who fell in love with three ex-partners, right?
没错 关键就在都成了前任
Exactly, ex being the operative word.
本来当警♥察♥就已经很疯狂了
You got to be half nuts to do this job to begin with.
再想到他们自负 起早贪黑
Then you factor in egos, crazy hours,
总在担心另一半能不能
always worrying if the other person's
平安走进家门
gonna walk through the door.
你得认清你要面对的现实
You need to be realistic about what you're getting into.
就是这样
That's all.
你们来送支票的吗
You here with my check?
我们要对你进行保护性监禁
We need to bring you into protective custody.
发生了什么
What happened?
我得在这待多久
How long do I have to be here?
直到抓住德里克
As long as it takes.
那是班吉的手下吗
That one of Benji's boys?
我见过他
I seen him around.
等案子破了 你这一堆问题
Yeah, well, you're gonna get a lot of answers
就都有答案了
when this is all over.
眼下我需要你告诉我德里克·基斯在哪
Right now I need you to tell me where Derek Keyes is.
我不知道
I don't know.
他亲手爆了他弟弟的头
He put a bullet in his own brother's head.
杀你更是眼都不会眨一下
He won't think twice about killing you.
我也不希望这样的
I didn't mean for this to happen.
但已经这样了
And yet here we are.
快告诉我德里克·基斯在哪
Tell me where Derek Keyes is.
我发誓 我没见到他
I swear, I never met him.
汉克
Hank.
不好意思打断你了
I'm sorry, I don't mean to interrupt,
但楼下有个小伙子点名要见你
but there's a very determined young man downstairs
说有话一定要和你说
who says he wants to speak to you
只和你一个人说
and you only.
安置一下
Get this.
就是他
That's him.
-你就是警长 -是我
- You the sergeant? - That's right.
我得把这个给你
I'm supposed to give this to you.
好
All right.
谁让你给我的
Who told you to give it to me?
我正骑车呢 一个人叫住我
I was on my bike when some dude rolls up,
给了我张百元大钞让我把这个带到警局
offers me a c-note to bring this to the district
指名交给你
and ask for you.
我是博伊特
Voight.
你这手下挺硬气啊
Your boy tough.
一个字都不说
He won't talk.
你该骄傲
You should be proud.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我要你们情报部门手里所有的线人档案
I want all of intelligence's CI files
来换你们警探的命
in exchange for your detective.
把线人的档案
Bring the CI files
拿到第39大道和加利福尼亚大街路口
to the corner of 39th and California.
派一个女警员来
Send a lone female officer.
不准带摄像机 不准窃听 不准带枪
No cameras, no wires, no weapons.
就一个女的 一个箱子
Just a girl with a file box.
明早9点带着东西来交接
You'll make this drop tomorrow at 9:00 A.M. in the morning,
不然霍斯特德警探
or Detective Halstead
就要被扔到印第安纳州的玉米地里肥田了
winds up fertilizer in some cornfield in Indiana.
明白了吗 警长
We understand each other, sergeant?
他想做什么
What'd he want?
用霍斯特德的命换线人档案
Halstead's life for all our CI files.
这挺好办吧
That's easy, right?
把档案给他就行了吧
We hand over the files, right?
你慢着 我们数据库里有一百多个线人资料
Whoa, there's over 100 CIs in our database.
光我的就好几十人
A couple dozen are mine.
一半都有妻儿
Half got wives and kids.
我才不会把他们的名字泄露出去
I'm not gonna have their blood on my hands
让命债落到我头上
if their names get leaked.
所以你宁可牺牲杰来保护他们吗
So you'd rather protect them and bury Jay?
我当然不想这样
Of course I wouldn't!
喂喂喂 你们两个别激动
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Just back off.
别激动 都冷静
Back off, guys, come on.
不会就这么让他轻易得手的
Yeah, well, it ain't gonna get that far.
叫上耗子
Grab Mouse.
开始做假档案吧
Start creating false files.
-你要去哪 -出趟门
- Where you going? - For a drive.
得了吧 快给我
Come on, just give it to me.
我给钱了 我给了 真给了
I paid you. I paid you. I paid you. I paid--
快给我 你兜里明明就有50块
Give me--you know, you got 50 bucks in your pocket.
你要跟我扯多少次啊 邦妮
How many times do we do this, Bonnie?
少来吧你 赶紧给我
Oh, come on, just give it to me.
快给我
Give it to me!
-邦妮 -拿来
- Bunny! - Come on.
-我要走了 -想走没门
- I'm leaving. - No, you're not.
-甭想走 你别走 -我走还不行吗
- No, you're not. No, you're not. - Yes, I want to go.
-我不卖♥♥了 -快给我 快点
- I want to go. - Give it to me. Give it--
怎么回事
What's the problem?
慢着慢着 没事
Whoa, whoa, no problem.
就是你妈觉得自己是个数学专家而已
It's just, your mom here thinks she's a math whiz.
你说了50块的
You said 50 bucks.
我说的是50块20片
I said 50 for 20.
你想要40片
You want 40.
我卖♥♥你80块好了
I'll give it to you for 80.
你有30块吗
You got 30 bucks?
我懒得吵了
I'm good for it.
多谢了 宝贝儿
Thank you, baby.
给我吧你
Give me that.
乔乔是个混♥蛋♥ 不过他能上门送货
Jo-Jo's a jerk, but he makes house calls.
这年头没人送上门了
Nobody does that anymore.
相信我吧 吃了一片包你爽
Believe me, honey, waving that piece around,
你得好好放松下神经了
you need to dull the edge.
给你
Here you go.
你知道乔乔曾经跟着你雷叔混吗
You know Jo-Jo used to hang with your uncle Ray?
他们还组过一个什么重金属乐队
In fact, they used to be in a heavy metal band.
之类的玩意儿
Something like that.
好像叫什么"引线"
It was Tripwire, I think.
还是"火线"啊 没错是"火线"
Or Livewire, that was it, Livewire.
他们还以为自己要出名了呢
They thought they were gonna be rock stars.
你去哪儿啊
Hey, where you going?
埃尔 怎么了
Al, what's up?
我知道你现在心情不好
Hey, I know you're on the outs
你那边也肯定有不少事
and you got a lot on your plate,
但我觉得还是告诉你比较好
but I figured you want to know.
杰被绑♥架♥了
Jay's been kidnapped.
我的天
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表