I'm telling you. Come on over.
-我给你做饭 -你什么时候会做饭了
- I'm gonna cook for you. - Since when do you cook?
你吃过奶油酱意面吗
You ever had fettuccine alfredo?
高中后就没吃过了
Not since high school.
我拿到了一张秘方
I've got a secret recipe.
好
Okay.
秘制奶油
Extra cream.
看 我就喜欢看你这么笑
See, I like that smile.
-一定很好吃 -我只是想...
- Yummy. - I'm just trying to...
你会来的吧
You coming over?
那只猫
Oh, the cat.
-我再打给你 -那只猫
- I'll call you. - The cat?
别打给我了 直接来吧
Don't call. Just come over.
杰 我定位到伊桑的手♥机♥了
Jay, yo, I got a ping on Ethan's phone.
之前一直在移♥动♥ 现在停下了
It was moving, but now it has stopped.
在布里斯托街313号♥ 我马上查屋主
It's at 313 Bristol Street. I'll run the owner.
达伦·桑德斯
-达伦·桑德斯 -伊桑的游泳教练
- Darren Sanders. - Ethan's swim coach.
让伯吉斯和罗曼去查看一下
Get Burgess and Roman to check it out.
好
Okay.
有什么事吗
What's going on?
我们在找伊桑·琼斯
We're looking for Ethan Jones.
他在这里吗
Is he here?
不在 他怎么会在这里
No. Why would he be?
我去后面
I'll get the back.
我能进屋看看吗
Mind if I take a look inside?
当然可以 请进
Of course not. Come on in.
罗曼
Roman!
我这有发现
I got something.
恋童癖
这是你的车吗
This your car?
对
Yeah.
恋童癖
恋童癖
Pedophile.
非常严重的指控
Pretty nasty allegation.
你在车上怎么写都行
You can write anything on a car.
不代表是事实
It doesn't make it true.
你知道吗
You know...
我们以为伊桑打算
We thought Ethan was planning on
报复学校里的恶霸
going after the bullies at his school.
看来是他的教练欺负了他
turns out his coach was the bully.
或许更糟
Or worse.
我唯一有罪的就是照料了个问题男孩吧
The only thing I'm guilty of is looking after a troubled kid.
你悉心照料他
Took him under your wing.
多花时间陪他
Spent extra time with him.
的确
I did.
我要确保他有人来接
I made sure he got rides.
他妈妈下班很晚
His mom worked late.
有时候训练完他会来我家吃饭
Sometimes he'd come for dinner after practice.
我妻子...
My wife...
她...她就喜欢热热闹闹的
Well, she's... a more-the-merrier type.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
你也这么帮科林·布莱克的吗
You do the same favors for Colin Blake?
作为教练 我做自己该做的事
As a coach, you do what you can.
但科林...
But Colin...
他肯定是受了伊桑的影响
He was definitely under Ethan's influence.
他把他变得仇视我
He may have turned him against me.
你对他做了什么吧
You did something to him.
是的 我划清了界限
Yeah, I set boundaries.
因为伊桑...
Because Ethan...
他开始突然出现
He started showing up
寻求我的帮助
out of the blue looking for favors.
他想要的太多了
He wanted too much.
真的很难办
It's hard.
他父亲死在了阿富汗
He lost his father in Afghanistan.
但我告诉伊桑
But finally I told Ethan,
我不能做他的父亲
"I can't be your father."
他无法接受
He didn't like that.
斯奈尔带了个东西给你
Snail brought this for you.
惠特克队长的信
It's from captain Whitaker.
你有麻烦了吗
You in trouble?
没有 为什么这么问 你听说什么了吗
No. Why? You heard something?
我宁愿接到妇科医生的电♥话♥
I'd rather get a call from my gynecologist
周五 晚上10点
罗斯福街3221号♥
也不想收到惠特克队长的正式信函
than a formal letter from captain Whitaker.
你为什么带我来这里
Why are you making me come here?
我本可以因破坏公共设施罪逮捕你
I could arrest you for vandalism.
我们只想跟你谈谈
We're just gonna have a conversation.
伊桑
Ethan.
我不知道你在耍什么花样
I don't know what game you're playing here,
但请你立刻住手
but please, you need to stop this now.
你该走了
You need to leave.
我把他开除出队
I cut him from the team.
现在他想报复我
Now he's trying to get back at me.
走吧
Go.
走吧
Yeah, come on.
按他说的做
You heard the guy.
我们走
Let's go.
伊桑 你得跟我说实话
Ethan, you got to help me understand.
你为什么在他车上涂鸦"恋童癖"
Why'd you spray-paint "Pedophile" on his car?
也许有些事很难公开说
Maybe it's too hard to say out loud.
所以你在他车上涂鸦
So you spray-painted it
知道这样你会被抓
knowing you'd get caught.
然后整件事都会曝光
Knowing that this whole thing would just blow up.
这...
And that...
挺好
is fine.
没关系
That's fine.
有时事情就是这样
Sometimes things like this,
你需要先下手为强 给他们重磅一击
you just got to take a sledgehammer to 'em first.
但事已至此
But now here we are.
告诉我到底怎么回事吧
Tell me what's been going on.
我向你发誓
I swear to you,
我会尽我所能纠正它
I'm gonna do everything I can to make it right.
没事
It's okay.
我爸爸曾对我说
My dad told me...
我应该做个男子汉
I was supposed to be a man.
我们刚放走了一个恋童癖
We just kicked a pedophile.
别让桑德斯离开我们的视线
We don't let Sanders out of our sight.
明白
Got it.
伊桑 你还想跟我说点什么吗
Ethan, what else can you tell me?
他在公立学校招募的我
He recruited me in public school.
还承诺给我韦布斯特奖学金
He promised he'd get me a scholarship to Webster.
黑暗从此开始
That's when it started.
后来当科林告诉我他也有同样的遭遇
And then when Colin told me the same thing happened to him...
于是我们想通过报复
we wanted to hurt coach
让教练付出代价
to get back at him.
但我又不想让别人知道他对我所做的事
But I didn't want anybody to know what he did to me.
还有一个男孩
There was another boy.
桑德斯虐待过那个男孩吗?
Another boy that Sanders abused?
他叫杰夫
His name was Jeff.
他联♥系♥了科林
He contacted Colin.
他说他曾就读于密尔沃基的一所学校
He said he went to a school in Milwaukee
教练曾在那里任教...
where coach used to teach...
他也遇到过同样遭遇
and said the same things happened to him.
科林有说杰夫想做什么吗 公开此事吗
What did Colin say Jeff wanted to do, go public?
不是
No.
是报复
Revenge.
我们那天偶遇杰夫
We were gonna meet up with Jeff that day,
我和科林
me and Colin,
我们想炸毁教练的车
to blow up coach's car.
但我退出了 我做不到
But I backed out. I couldn't go through with it.
也许这就是科林自杀的原因
Maybe that's why Colin killed himself.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表