我在做自己的事
I'm just minding my own business.
行了 转身 快
All right, turn over. Come on.
另一只手给我
Give me your other hand.
有意思 弗兰切萨
It's real interesting, Francesca.
你还没来得及删除信息呢是吧
You didn't have time to delete the profile yet, huh?
来吧 姑娘
Come on, big girl.
起来
Come on, let's get up.
走
Come on.
这些是安吉手下的男性员工
These are the male employees working for Ainge
包括供销商在内的都在了
and we've extended it to vendors and supplies.
重点有四个人
Yeah, we hit off four.
抢劫犯
Burglary.
这家伙是个偷车贼
This guy's a car thief.
他有袭击指控 但这家伙是个典型的牛皮匠
He's got assaults, but looks like your typical bouncer sheet.
不过这个很有意思
This one though, he's interesting.
格雷格·萨顿
Greg Sutton.
他是俱乐部的供酒商
He was hired as a booze provider for the club,
不过他的公♥司♥名显然是假的
although his company name appears to be fictitious
而且没有单据证明
and there's absolutely no invoices
他的货送到了目标俱乐部
with his product being delivered to the establishment.
打手费
Payout.
看他的案底 行为失检 持毒
Look at his record. Misdemeanor, possession.
意图贩毒重罪
Felony intent to distribute.
五年前 暴♥力♥抢劫
And five years ago, strong-arm robbery.
他用撬胎棒把一个卡车司机打了个半死
He beat a truck driver half to death with a tire iron.
砸的后脑勺 就跟丹泽格一样
Back of the head, just like Danzig.
是他
That's him.
我发誓 我说的是真的
I swear to God I'm telling the truth.
好
All right.
第三个
Number three.
有发现吗
Anything?
吉普在这里 发动机还有温度
Jeep's here. Engine's still warm.
上
Take it.
格雷格·萨顿 芝加哥警署
Greg Sutton! Chicago PD.
上
Go.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago police!
在门口看着
Hold those stairs up.
-你们没事吧 -没事 安全
- You guys okay? - Yeah, it's safe.
你负责楼梯
Cover the stairs.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你们搜了他的夜店和公♥寓♥
Your team searched his nightclub and his condo
结果没有发现任何
and you failed to uncover anything
把马丁·安吉和谋杀案联♥系♥起来的证据 是吗
linking Martin Ainge to these murders, am I right?
是的
That's right.
你们找到杀手了
You found the killer.
他的武器与收♥容♥所♥枪击案
His weapon matched the shootings at the shelter
和马克姆公♥寓♥枪击案的吻合
and at Markum's loft.
我们知道安吉是一切的幕后主使
We know that Ainge is behind the whole thing.
这件案子非常引人注目
Well, that's a very compelling allegation,
但很抱歉 我不会根据这个起诉
but I'm sorry, I'm not prosecuting based on this.
怎么办
So what?
安吉可以跟什么都没发生一样回去了吗
Ainge gets to go back to club life like nothing ever happened?
不 不会的
No. He doesn't.
我已经说过了
I already told you.
如果还有问题 那就找我的律师
If you have any further questions, call my attorney.
请回避一下
Give us a little privacy, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们俩也出去走走
You too. Take a walk.
你完了
Well, now, there you did it.
你惹上骚扰案子了
You stepped right into a harassment lawsuit.
现在
As of right now,
你那少的可怜的退休金没了
I am going to own your pissant pension.
我刚才怎么说的
What did I just say?
好好 有话好好说 好吗
Okay, okay. Let's--let's take it easy, huh?
你知道吗
You know,
时不时的
every once in a while,
你这样的虫子就会逃脱
a worm like you slips the hook.
州检察官说
You know, state's attorney says
证据不足 无法起诉
there's not enough evidence to prosecute.
有人当替罪羊嘛
So, you know, some patsy takes the fall.
更糟糕的是 他已经死了
Worse, he ends up dead, that sort of thing.
我和我的队伍没辙了 即使我们知道是谁干的
Me and my unit end up muzzled, even though we know who did it.
我在想一件事
I was thinking about something.
很久以前 他们告诉我
See, a long time ago, they told me,
公正的小塑像是蒙着眼的 这样她才能
those little statues of justice are blindfolded so she can...
怎么说的来着
What is it?
这样她才能公平公正
So she can remain impartial.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I'm thinking?
我在想 我很高兴她是蒙着眼的 因为
I'm thinking I'm glad she's blindfolded, 'cause...
有时候
There are times...
我得做一些她不想看到的事
I gotta do things she wouldn't want to see.
你想好好处理什么吗 我们可以好好处理
You want to work something out, we can work something out.
听着
Listen.
回大西洋城吧 安吉
Go back to Atlantic City, Ainge.
给你24小时 相信我
You got 24 hours, and trust me,
我会回来找的
I'll come looking for you.
到时如果你还没离开我的城市
I mean, you're not out of my city by then...
那我们就要出去走一走了
You and me are gonna take a ride.
我带你看看你从未见过的芝加哥
I'll show you parts of Chicago you never seen before.
明白我的话吗
You understand what I'm saying?
好好 我明白了
Yeah, yeah, o-o-okay. All right, yeah, I get it.
很好
Good.
准备好了吗
You ready?
她真的要求见我吗
She really asked to see me?
我没脸进去
'Cause I don't think I can go in there.
是真的 你可以进去
She did, and you can.
但是
But--
如果你想走 门就在那边
Listen, you want to leave, the door's right there
我可以给你编个借口
and I can make up an excuse.
但这是你开始掌握
But this is a chance for you to start
自己命运的机会
taking control of your own life.
就在此时此地
Right here, right now.
好 走吧
Okay. Come on.
杰西
Jess.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
你没事真是太好了
I'm just glad you're okay.
《黑暗中的莎士比亚》
我知道你不会浪费那些票
I knew you wouldn't eat those tickets.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
别人教我 永远不让自己的搭档一个人进门
I was taught to never let your partner go through a door alone.
走吧
Shall we?
好
Yeah.
走
Okay.
你知道一毫米是多少吗
You know what a millimeter is?
就还差一毫米 你们送来的
That's how close that bullet came
受害人的主动脉就被子弹割到了
to nicking your victim's aortic artery.
死期未到
When it's not your time...
再来一杯吗 伙计们
Hey, another round, guys?
给亲朋好友的额外时光
Extended happy hour for family and friends.
-不要告诉赫尔曼 -其实我得走了
- Just don't tell Herrmann. - I gotta run actually.
明天在芝加哥大还有会
Conference at U Chicago tomorrow.
别收回去 我喝
Well, leave it. I'll take it.
瓶子别收回去
Leave the bottle.
记在我的账上 奥蒂斯
Put it on my tab, Otis.
-没问题 -谢了
- You got it. - Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
你从没告诉过我你在收♥容♥所♥待过
You never told me you stayed in a shelter.
不是说非得聊这个 但是
We don't have to talk about it, but...
不不 没事
No, no, it's not a thing.
那不是不好的回忆
It's not, like, a bad memory.
那是夏天
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表