we strongly recommend that you accept.
我能走了吗
May I please be excused?
你有48小时来回复
You have 48 hours to give us your answer.
谢谢你 局长
Thank you, Commander.
各位再见
Gentlemen.
梅丽莎·维尔兹
Melissa Wilds.
她的丈夫是陆军二等兵
Her husband was an Army private--
去年在布拉格堡的拉练中
killed in a training exercise last year at Fort Bragg,
和其他三人因直升机坠毁而牺牲
along with three others, when their chopper went down.
她毕业于罗斯福专科学校
She had an associate's from Roosevelt
在索耶兄弟律所当律师助理
and worked as a paralegal for the law firm Sawyer & Sawyer.
是 我看过他家的广♥告♥
Yeah, I've seen those commercials.
他们是很出名的事故诉讼律所
They're just high-profile ambulance chasers.
不止那样
Bigger than that.
他们还处理巨额的集体诉讼
They do seven-figure class action lawsuits
指控药企 或者有石棉污染的学校
against pharmaceutical companies or schools with asbestos.
除了几张违停罚单
Yo, except for a few parking tickets,
梅丽莎没有前科
Melissa has zero priors.
她是个丧夫的上班族母亲
She's a working, widowed mom,
我越查下去 越看不出她为什么
so the more I'm digging here, I can't see any reason
会和贩毒集团或俄♥罗♥斯♥人有关联
why she'd be associated with cartels or any Russians.
梅丽莎
Melissa.
这姑娘被用带刺铁丝折磨过
This girl was tortured with barbed wire.
这说明杀手要么想问出什么
That means the killer either wanted something from her,
要么是私人恩怨
or it was personal.
所以我要知道我们找到她前 她在哪里
So I want to know where she was before we found her,
和谁在一起 有没有见什么陌生人
who she was with-- if she was seeing someone new.
看看谁来了
Hey, look who's here.
-是你啊 -你好
- Oh, there he is. - Hey, hey.
-最后一天上班吗 -对
- Last day, huh? - Yep, this is it.
我来清空储物柜
Just clearing out my locker.
-我会想你的 兄弟 -我也是
- Gonna miss you, man. - You too.
给 我知道你喜欢照镜子
Here, I know you never passed a mirror you didn't like.
是 我可关心我的发型了
Yeah, you know, I got to check my fade out around the clock.
谢谢你 兄弟
I appreciate that, bro.
来 给你的
Here, for you.
他们再让你出外勤用得着
Just in case they ever let you loose in the street.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
对付这群家伙 我肯定用得上它
Oh, I'm definitely using this on these bozos up here.
这可是个坏主意
This is--this is a bad idea.
-老兄 -你好
- Hey, man. - Hi.
真遗憾你要走 肖恩
Sorry to see you go, Sean.
如果这里不要我
Hey, if the job don't want me,
我也不想在这了
then I don't want the job.
帮你自己一个忙
Do yourself a favor.
出警署以后 别有这个心态
Just leave that at the doorstep when you walk out of here.
你骄傲地服务过这座城市
You served this city proudly.
想着这个就好
Just carry that with you.
是 谢谢你 警长
Yeah. Thanks, Sergeant.
亚当
Adam.
我知道我们之间有矛盾
I know it wasn't pretty between us.
但你是个好警♥察♥ 我一直尊重这一点
But you're good police, and I'll always respect that.
你也是 伙计
Hey, you too, man.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Thanks.
梅丽莎的父亲罗杰·辛普森
Roger Simpson, Melissa's father,
正在楼下
is downstairs.
老埃
Al?
我们该抽签了
We should start drawing straws.
罗杰·辛普森
Roger Simpson?
好
All right.
辛普森先生
Mr. Simpson,
我是奥林斯基警探
I'm Detective Olinsky.
我听说的是真的吗
Is--is what I heard true?
梅丽莎被割喉了
Melissa had her throat cut?
坐吧
Sit down.
法医目前正在验尸
Uh, she's with the M.E. eight now,
我们还不知道...
so we're still determining--
请别这样
Please, don't.
别搪塞我了
Don't give me the runaround.
我需要知道
I need to know.
我们发现你女儿的手腕与脚踝
We found your daughter with barbed wire
都被带刺铁丝绑着
wrapped around her wrists and ankles.
是的 她被割喉了
And yes, her-her throat was cut.
什么样的禽兽...
What kind of animal...
你知道为什么会有人想伤害梅丽莎吗
Do you know why anybody would want to harm Melissa?
她过去几个月...
She'd been acting...
行为很奇怪
different the past few months,
总让我照看缇根
asking me to watch Tigan a lot more,
但我们两家离很远
but I'm two hours away,
所以很难办
so it was tough.
我问她是不是出了什么事
I asked if anything was wrong,
但她不肯说
but she wouldn't say.
我总告诉她 我会在她身边
I always told her I was there for her...
无论什么事
no matter what.
我猜我错了
I guess I was wrong.
真的很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这突然感觉好真实
This suddenly feels real.
是啊
Yeah.
我一直在考虑你的提议
I've been thinking about your offer.
我也是
Me too.
我想让你留下
I want you to stay.
你生气了吗
Are you mad?
不
No.
我只是...
I just...
我一直在想办法
I've been trying to figure out a way
告诉你一样的话
to tell you the same thing,
因为我属于这里
'cause this is where I belong--
做个警♥察♥
being a cop.
也为了我 好好干吧
Do it for both of us.
我有发现了
Hey, I found something.
好
Okay.
我们为什么要小声说
Why are we whispering?
你看看就知道了
Just--just look at it.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我倒希望是
Yeah, I wish I was.
进来
Yeah?
我们拿到了梅丽莎·维尔兹的通话记录
Hey, we got, uh, Melissa Wilds' phone records.
好
Okay.
她和贾斯汀... 他们认识
She and Justin, um-- they knew each other.
大概打过20多通电♥话♥
Looks like there's maybe 20 phone calls
上个月还发过两倍多的短♥信♥
and twice as many texts between the two of them last month.
她的最后一次通话是在
The last phone call she made was a half hour
死前的半小时
before time of death.
他说他来城里是为了帮个朋友
He said he was in town to help a friend.
可能就是她
Maybe it was her.
贾斯汀现在在哪里
Where is Justin now?
他该和奥利弗与丹尼尔在家里
He should be at home with Olive and Daniel.
他跟你提过这姑娘吗
Did he ever mention this girl to you?
你觉得他提过 我会不说吗
Don't you think I would've mentioned it if he did?
直接转语♥音♥信箱了
Straight to voicemail.
贾斯汀呢
Where's Justin?
他一小时前走了
He left over an hour ago.
说需要去清醒一下
Said he needed to clear his head.
-给他打电♥话♥了吗 -不接
- Have you tried calling him? - He's not answering.
我也给他发短♥信♥了
I texted him too.
汉克 我很担心他
Hank, I'm worried.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
耗子 追踪贾斯汀车上的GPS
Mouse, I need you to track the GPS on Justin's car--
马上
now.
这里拐弯
Turn here.
在这里
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表