I've been reviewing your team's activities
过去六个月的行动
over the past six months.
你们可真是厉害啊
You certainly have an aggressive unit.
多谢夸奖
Yeah. Thank you.
亚当
Adam.
你每次叫我名字就代表我有麻烦了
I know I'm in trouble when you call me by my first name.
鲁塞克警官 我是来通知你
Officer Ruzek, I'm here to inform you
直到局长正式对你做出决定前
that you've been stripped of your police powers
你都不得行使警♥察♥权力
until the chief determines your future.
同时 你也可以继续在队伍里工作
In the meantime, you can continue to work
但不许带枪
out of this unit, but with an empty holster.
对了
And by the way,
我本可让你去紧急事故处理办公室接电♥话♥的
I could have had you answering 311 non-emergency calls
但鉴于你♥爸♥爸也是警♥察♥
out of OEMC, but since your dad is a cop,
有鉴于此 我没有这么做
I took that into consideration.
真是遗憾
It's a shame.
无所事事的警♥察♥绝不会惹上麻烦
The cops who do nothing can never get in trouble.
你说呢 副局长
Wouldn't you say, deputy?
-老大 -怎么了
- Hey, boss. - Hmm?
我是不是完蛋了
Am I cooked?
我不知道 小子
I don't know, kid.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表