好的,正式声明,我在找你
Okay. Let the record show, I'm tracking you down.
我尽力了
I'm trying here.
汉克,都过六个月了
Hank, it's been six months.
我在自己的地盘上为何还要抢停车位?
Why am I having to fight for a parking spot in my own lot?
你开什么玩笑?今天是试点日
Are you kidding me? It's Pilot Day.
我跟你说过了
I told you this.
高层要我们今天见习13项新的试点计划
Brass is having us shadow thirteen new pilot programs today.
这叫“维护治安工作的新可能性”
It's called "New Possibilities in Policing."
我们谈过这件事,你的团队今天归我管
We talked about this, I'm taking your team for the day.
我可没忘
I didn't forget.
我现在过去
I'm on my way there now.
已经六个月了,汉克
It's been six months, Hank.
我知道
I know.
你的团队不能空这那个位置那么久
Your team can't go with a vacancy for this long.
你已经让托利斯…
You've already got Torres...
休假去照顾他妈妈…
out on his furlough helping with his ma...
我知道你不想找人补亚当的空缺…
I get that you don't want to fill Adam's spot...
我要见习哪个计划?
What program am I shadowing?
你看到我有多忙吧?
You see what my day is?
你可以理解为什么我没同情心吧?
You see why all my sympathy's gone?
借过
Excuse me.
局长需要看到你们团队往前看了
The Chief needs to know that your team is moving on.
我知道
I know.
解除婚姻最终判决,无子女离婚
你必须给我一个名字
You're gonna have to give me a name.
多少?
What was it?
时间多少?
What was the time?
14分51秒
Fourteen-fifty-one.
该死
Dammit.
还行,你的肺感觉如何?
That's all right. How your lungs feel?
我没事,康复中心让我出来了
I'm fine, I just... rehab cleared me.
受伤的是我的自尊心
It's my ego that's hurting.
明天要是再过不了体能测试,我就完了
I fail the power test again tomorrow, I'm done.
博伊特会想办法保住你的位置
Voight will find a way to hold your spot.
你有机会的
You got shot, dog.
我们会解决的
We'll figure it out.
嘿
Hey.
你考试的时候
When you're at the test
肾上腺素会飙升,你这次肯定能通过
your adrenaline will be pumping, and you will pass this time.
好吗?奇云,我们得走了
Okay? Kev, we gotta go.
今天要是迟到,普拉特会杀了我们的
If we're late for today, Platt will kill us.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
好的
All right.
-小心安全 -嗯
-Be safe. -Yep.
这个计划叫“CPU”
Program's called "C.P.U."
基本上,你可以把它看成一种
Basically, think of it as a new approach
处理心理健康相关报案的新方式
to handling mental health-related calls.
危机干预小组?
A crisis intervention team?
没错
Exactly.
我们运作的方式很简单
The way we operate is simple _
我们有辆客货车,接到电♥话♥后,会以小组形式出动
Van here allows us to respond to calls as a team.
小组中一定会有一名心理健康临床医生
Team always includes a mental health clinician.
今天,那个医生就是我
Today, that's me.
一名护理人员,是那边的丁妮
A paramedic, that's Tinny over there.
-也是受过危机训练的警官 -嘿
-And a crisis-trained police officer. -Hey.
-很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
-Nice meeting you. -Nice to meet you.
遇到心理健康事件时,不再是
Instead of solo police with little mental health awareness
对心理健康认识不多的警员单独出动
arriving to a mental health incident alone,
而是整个小组抵达现场
an entire team arrives.
我们团队接受超过70小时的
Our team's trained seventy hours
心理和专业事态降级训练
in psych and specialized de-escalation tactics
能降低暴♥力♥的可能性
which allows for a lesser likelihood of violence
和减少精神病患者被警方杀死的情况
and less police killings of the mentally ill.
听起来很简单
Sounds simple.
你们怎么决定现场谁作主?
How do you determine lead on scene?
看谁最能跟患者沟通
By whoever connects best.
南列维特5535号♥
Attempted burglary in progress,
发生入室窃盗未遂事件
fifty-five-thirty-five South Leavitt,
报案人说有一名20多岁的白人男性,穿着灰色连帽衫、牛仔裤,语无伦次
caller states a male white, twenties, gray hoodie, jeans, incoherent,
反应迟缓、愤怒,正企图闯入一栋公♥寓♥
non-responsive, angry, is attempting to break into an apartment building.
嘿,听起来不错
Hey, that sounds good.
-算我一份 -我们接下吧
-I'm in. -Let's take it.
哦…接不接要由全体成员投票决定
Oh... we decide our calls by an all-hands-on-deck vote.
你今天跟我们一起,所以你也有一票
You're with us today, so, I guess you get a vote.
你怎么说?
What do you say?
当然
Sure.
出动吧
Let's do it.
危机预防小组
嘿,莫,什么情况?
Hey, Mo, what do you got?
我们也才刚到,好吗?
Okay, so we just got here a minute ago, all right?
这个人看似没带武器
Now, this man doesn't look armed,
跟他说话没什么回应
he hasn't really been responding to us.
不确定他能不能答话
Don't know if he's able to.
也不知道他是否住在这里
Also, don't know if he lives here either.
好的
Okay.
交给我们
We got it.
嘿
Hey.
-早安,先生 -你好吗?
-Morning, sir. -How are you doing?
我必须进去
Gotta get inside.
必须进去看看
Gotta get inside to check.
你必须进去?好的
You gotta get inside? Okay.
我可以帮你
I can help you with that.
我叫米曹,我是医生
Well, my name's Mitchell, I'm a doctor.
对面几个邻居打给我们
A couple of neighbors across the street called,
想确保有人协助你
they wanted to make sure
去到你要去的地方
you got help getting wherever it is you need to go.
你住在这里吗?
Can you tell me if you live here?
他们不明白
They don't understand.
他们不明白,但我得…进去
They don't understand, but I got... I gotta get inside.
我是不明白,但我想理解
Well, I don't understand yet, but I'd like to.
别担心,先生,我们说话时,不会有人靠近的
Don't worry, sir, everyone here is gonna stay back while you and I talk.
他们不懂
They don't understand.
但我懂
But I do.
我需要明白什么?
What do I need to understand?
我…需要进去
I... I... I need to get inside
才能确认他有没有事
so that I can check to make sure that he's okay.
因为可能还没做
Because it might not be done.
可能还没做!
It might not be done!
嘿!
Hey!
海莉,我们可以,你先后退一下
Hailey, we're good, go on and step back for me.
别让他们…你不能让他们…
Don't let them... you can't let them...
嘿,看着我!
Hey, look at me!
海莉,别忘了你今天是来见习的,在一旁观摩就好
Hailey, let's remember you're a shadow here today, you're observing.
-嘿!-别让他们进去
-Hey! -Don't let them in.
别让他们进去
Don't let them in.
厄普顿警探
Detective Upton.
别让他们进去
Don't let them inside.
-别让他们进去 -厄普顿警探
-Don't let them inside. -Detective Upton.
不能让他们进去
You can't let them inside.
嘿!
Hey!
-拜托!让我进去!-没事的…
-Please! Get me in! -It's okay...
-警探 -嘿,嘿!
-Detective. -Hey, hey, hey!
进去!
Get inside!
嘿!手举起来,看着我
Hey! Keep your hands up and look at me.
没事的
It's okay.
转过身来
Turn around.
哇,不!
Whoa, whoa, no!
没事的!把手放在背后
It's okay! Put your hands behind your back.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
-没事了!-拜托!
-It's okay! It's okay! -Please!
退后!
Stay back!
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表