Whatever was attached to this wrist,
手腕上的东西 而且肯定不是海♥洛♥因♥
they wanted it bad enough, and it wasn't heroin.
我从没跟过这么奇怪的毒品情报
Strangest dope tip I ever worked.
托尼 你的线人给你回复了吗
Tony, what does your source say about this?
不知道 我给他留言了
I don't know. I left word.
我们得去见鉴定人考特了
ASA Kot needs to meet.
肯定有人看见了什么
Okay, somebody saw something.
佩雷斯驾驶的车辆
The vehicle Perez used.
车♥库♥
That garage.
谁为它们买♥♥的单
Who paid for that stuff?
我讨厌这种案件
I hate these cases.
我讨厌国♥家♥安♥全♥局监视美国公民
I hate that the NSA is spying on U.S. citizens.
那你去给政♥府♥提意见啊
Write your congressman.
问题是
The problem is,
正是他们的消息造成了这种违宪的交通中断
their tips lead to unconstitutional walled-off traffic stops.
我老板讨厌这种案件是因为法官也讨厌它们
My boss hates these cases because judges hate 'em,
而且我听说你们追踪的是一个贩毒组织
and I was told you were going after a heroin ring.
我们收到了国♥家♥安♥全♥局里一个可靠线人的情报
We got a tip from a valued source within the NSA.
结果却我们发现了别的事
Tip put us onto something different.
是啊 新一起杀人案
Yes, my new murder case.
你们让我又无法告诉评审团
Again, with zero investigative trail
你们是怎么通过调查发现这无名氏的
that I can show a jury as to how you discovered John Doe here.
我们会给你堆砌出调查程序来的
We'll build one.
用什么 积木吗
With what, Legos?
我想见见你那神秘的线人
I want to meet your mystery source.
史蒂文 你明知我们没法告诉你
Steve, we can't give up our source. You know that.
问题不是出在我们的线人上
Our source isn't the issue.
他很聪明 他能帮我们解决这些问题
He's smart, and he'll help us piece this together.
但愿如此 因为这案子没希望了
Hope so, 'cause this is a loser case.
没有凶器 没有动机
You got no murder weapon, no motive.
你们只有一个我不能说出来的匿名政♥府♥内线
All you got is some federal deep throat I can't put on the stand.
-我需要你的帮忙 -怎么了
- I need your help... - Okay.
是特鲁迪
With Trudy.
我得知道她指围多宽
I got to figure out what her ring size is.
穆 穆奇 你要求婚吗
Mou--mouch, you're gonna propose?
我独身了这么久了
Been living in sin long enough.
具体细节不用告诉我了
Oh, I require zero additional detail.
我会帮你的
Look, I'm on it.
-加油哦 -好的
- You're on it. - Yeah.
你做得来偷偷摸摸的事吗
And you can be sneaky?
我二年级的时候就表现出反♥社♥会♥倾向了
I displayed sociopathic tendencies through the second grade.
我会帮你的
I'm on it.
-多谢了 -好的
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我们知道独臂侠是谁了
Hey, we ID'd our one-armed man.
他叫罗杰·哈林顿
His name's Roger Harrington.
我们在国防部数据库里找到了他的指纹
His prints are in a defense department database.
没错 他是为诺米克工作的
Yeah, 'cause he worked at Gnomic systems.
他们为五角大楼制♥造♥加密装置
They make encryption devices for the pentagon.
非常敏感的东西
Really sensitive stuff.
他妻子诺拉刚好也在那里工作
His wife, Nora, happens to also work there.
找到佩雷斯和死者之间的联♥系♥了吗
We find a connection between Perez and our victim?
没有 没有DNA 也没有纤维成分匹配
No, we got nothing. Zero DNA, no fiber matches.
此刻我们甚至都怀疑
At this point we don't even believe
是不是佩雷斯杀了罗杰·哈林顿了
that Perez killed Roger Harrington.
耗子 那手♥机♥有发现了吗
Mouse, you get anything off that phone yet?
这个吗 不 这不是手♥机♥
This thing? No, see, this thing is-- is not a phone.
这就是个镇纸
It's a paperweight.
我还要和你们说多少次
Look, how many times do I have to tell you guys?
你们每抓一个嫌疑犯 就要关掉他们手♥机♥
When you bring in an offender, you turn off their phones.
有人在监控这玩意 知道吗
Somebody was monitoring that thing, all right?
他们追踪到了我们警署
They tracked it back to the district
然后远程将手♥机♥清空了
and then they wiped it remotely.
我可以弄到手♥机♥数据 不需要搜查证
I can get the phone data. No warrant.
从你的线人那儿找 他有回你吗
Great, from your source who, by the way, have you heard from?
还没 他会出现的
No, he'll turn up.
我们还有警务工作要做 开始吧
Meanwhile, we got police work to do. Come on.
老兄
Hey, man.
我知道这人是你的线人
I know that this guy's your source,
但你不用一人抗下这些事
But you don't have to take this all on by yourself.
我们都是来帮忙的
You know, we're all here to help.
谢了
Thanks.
哈林顿女士 我们想问
Miss Harrington, we got to ask.
他有遇到什么麻烦吗
Was he in any kind of trouble?
经济问题
Financially?
-他喝酒吗 -不
- He drink? - No.
-赌博呢 -不
- Gamble? - No.
我们都是上班族
We both work.
我是做销♥售♥的
I'm in sales.
虽然我几乎不明白我卖♥♥的都是些什么
Barely understand half of what I'm pitching,
但我总能完成业绩
but I hit my numbers.
做销♥售♥的话 总是东奔西走吧
Sales, that's a-- that's a lot of travel.
有点 但我们感情很好
Some, but our marriage was solid.
那就好
Solid is good.
我不知道诺米克的人会怎么和你们说
I don't know what they're going to tell you at Gnomic.
我都不知道我能不能说 但是
I'm not even sure what I'm allowed to say, but...
罗杰在政♥治♥上迷失了方向
Roger lost his way, politically.
他说他觉得自己的工作被利用
He said he thought they were using his work
来对海外的无辜人士开战
to wage war against innocents abroad.
他是做加密设备的 不是武器 对吧
Well, he made encryption devices, not weapons, right?
我也是这么说的
That's what I told him,
但他说
but he said
他总有一天会做番大事的
he was going to do something about it someday.
如果他真这么做了呢
What if he did?
如果他真的做了 结果他们杀了他呢
What if he did and they killed him?
-他们 -公♥司♥的人
- They? - The company.
五角大楼的人
The Pentagon.
你选一个
Pick one.
我知道你们一定觉得我疯了
I-I know how I sound.
你只是个刚失去丈夫的悲痛妻子
You sound like you just lost your husband.
你跟罗杰共事多久了
How long did you work with Roger?
六年
Six years.
我跟他在一起的时间比跟我妻子都多
I spent more time with him than my wife.
你觉得最近他的态度有什么变化吗
Did you notice any changes in his attitude lately?
有没有上班迟到或是脾气暴躁
Was he ever coming into work late or agitated?
都没有
No, nothing like that.
我想看看你们工作的地方
I'd like to take a look at your workspace.
没问题 就在这里
Uh, sure. It's over here.
恐怕你们不能这么做
I'm afraid that won't be possible.
这扇门后进行的所有研究都属于机密
All research past this door is classified.
戈德史密斯小姐 我不是律师
Miss Goldsmith, I'm no lawyer,
但请你站在我们的角度想想
but just try to see how this looks from my end.
你们的一位工程师遇害身亡
One of your engineers gets killed,
贵公♥司♥却派来了法律顾问跟我们周♥旋♥
and your company brings in legal counsel to talk to us,
你还处处遮掩
and you start locking doors.
我们很乐意提供任何你们需要的未涉密信息
My office will furnish any unclassified information you request,
但这处设施不容你们随意搜索
but this facility is not yours to search.
或许这话你已经听腻了
You probably get this all the time,
但你的性格真是讨人喜欢
but you have a really winning disposition.
-我们没什么好谈的了 -好吧
- We're finished here. - Okay.
我们会再联络的
We'll be in touch.
-太好了 -杰
- That's great. - Jay.
我们得通知博伊特
We got to call Voight.
我们必须得有搜查令才能进去
We got to get a warrant to get in there.
尤其是那律师一定会认真看的
Especially since that lawyer's the type that'll read it.
等一下
Uh, excuse me.
警探们
Uh, detectives.
你们目前都知道些什么
W-what do you know so far?
关于罗杰吗
About Roger?
关于诺米克系统
About Gnomic Systems.
我们出了个问题
We got a problem.
有卫星电♥话♥加密芯片失窃了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表