You got an innocent man's child in your hands.
不 不是他就是你在说谎
No, no, either he's lying, or you are.
是真的
It's the truth!
我这里有24个警员
Now, look, I got two dozen officers here
可以分分钟把你拿下
that would love to take you out.
请不要让他们这么做
Let's not give them a reason.
他们眼睁睁让他死去
They let him die!
把他丢在房♥子下面 好像他就不是一个人
Left him under a house like he wasn't a person.
他留了整整一夜的血
He bled out all night.
只是一个小孩子
A little kid!
他们夺走了我生活中仅存的美好
They took away the only beautiful thing i ever had in my life.
我懂
I know.
你现在做什么都不能让你的儿子回来
Nothing you do is gonna bring your boy back.
但今天这个悲剧可以终结
But you can end this story today,
或者你可以用手中的枪
or you can use that gun in your hand
将另一个家庭卷入悲剧
and drag another family into tragedy.
决定权在你
It's up to you.
拜托
Come on.
康纳 他要放开你了 你可以跑过来吗
Conner, he's gonna let you go. Can you run to me?
我不能让他赢
I can't let him win!
这里没有什么赢家
There aren't any winners here.
一切都结束了
It's over.
他不该受到这种对待 把枪丢掉
He doesn't deserve this. Toss the piece.
拜托 科特 放开他吧
Come on, Kurt, let him go.
没事了 蹲下
It's okay. Get down.
安东尼奥
Antonio!
-安东尼奥 你还好吗 -没事
- Antonio, you okay? - Yeah.
-他还好吗 -是的
- Is he okay? - Yeah.
L15-21 警方开火
Lincoln 15-21. Shots fired by the police.
犯人中枪 儿童已受到保护
Offender down. Tender-age child in custody.
通知法医...
Notify the coroner...
我被抢了
I was robbed.
你要想做我父亲
You know, now would be a great time
现在是个好时机 但...
for you to try to be my dad, but...
这已经是过去的事了 对吧
I mean, that ship sailed a long time ago, right?
我现在不需要什么说教 好吗
Look, I really don't need a lecture right now, okay?
我只要100块
I just need 100 bucks.
知道了 你要钱
All right, you want my money.
你要钱
You want my money.
好 给你
Okay, here...
拿着吧
Go ahead.
祝你好运
Good luck.
听着 我以前没有陪在你身边
Listen, I wasn't there for you before.
我...我现在在努力了
I'm--I'm trying here.
你想让我试试吗
You want to let me try.
那样一切都会变好的
Things'll be a lot better.
相信我
Trust me.
学名...叫什么
So what's it called, like, officially?
学名叫急性髓系白血病
Officially, it's called acute myelogenous leukemia.
显然他们不想用他爸爸的骨髓
They don't want the dad's bone marrow, for obvious reasons.
是因为他开车撞毁了他们的客厅吗
You mean because he drove his truck through their living room?
这是原因之一
That's a contributing factor.
我会保持联♥系♥
I stay in touch,
确保禁令起作用
make sure the restraining order's working out.
她好漂亮
She's pretty.
你品位还可以啊
Boy, you have some taste for high drama.
天生能说会道
Natural-born storyteller.
真不敢相信你配型成功了
I can't believe you were a match.
是因为我有一半爱尔兰血统一半其它的
It's my mutt blood-half Irish, half everything.
大概我跟谁都能配型成功
Guess I'm a match for anybody.
这个我会记住的
Well, I'll bear that in mind.
我跑不快 还有无力...
My limp and low energy--
是因为为了准备手术我给自己打的针
It's the shots I give myself for the procedure.
我没说是因为我这么做不是为了自己
I didn't say it, 'cause I'm not doing this for me.
我不需要什么嘉奖
I don't need a gold star,
我也不需要普拉特或者上面知道
and I don't need Platt or the Ivory tower knowing,
防止他们劝我不要这样做
in case they try to talk me out of this
或者把我停职
or, you know, suspend me.
那个孩子...
That kid...
他快死了
He's dying,
我觉得这样对他不公平
and that-that didn't seem fair.
肖恩·罗曼 你快把我感动哭了
Sean Roman, you're gonna make me cry.
你不会哭的
Nah, you're fine.
来打个招呼吧
Come on, let's say hi.
他叫你"那个漂亮的警♥察♥阿姨"
He calls you "The pretty policewoman"--
算是调戏你吧
Little flirt.
安德鲁 给你介绍个人认识
Hey, Andrew, I want you to meet someone.
芝加哥警署
我叫芭芭拉·弗莱切 我想举报一起犯罪
My name is Barbara Fletcher. I'd like to report a crime--
是作伪证
False testimony,
2001年5月6日汉克·博伊特警长做的
fabricated by a Sergeant Hank Voight on May 6, 2001.
他因为一起谋杀抓了一个人
He put a man away for a murder
我个人知道他不可能是证人
I personally know he could not have witnessed.
我要求把博伊特警长革职
I want Sergeant Voight's badge,
我要求把他关进监狱 他就属于那里
and I want him put in jail, where he belongs.
琳德赛就这样...
So Lindsay's back, just...
回归警队了
like that.
不 不是这样
No, not like that.
那是什么样
What's it like?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道该用什么手势表达
I don't know what hand gesture to make.
她回归了 这是好事
She's back, and it's good.
这对我 对我们两个人的意义
And we'll see what that means for me...
以后我们就会知道了
and for both of us.
老兄 我听说你们今天抓了个厉害的
Hey, man, heard you guys caught a nasty one today.
虽然最后场面不怎么样 但是我们救了个孩子
It wasn't pretty, but we saved a kid.
这我也听说了
Yeah, I heard that too.
这杯我请 祝健康
This one's on me, huh? Na zdorovie.
你欠我一杯伏特加了
Oh, you owe me a vodka. Oh!
是我儿子
It's my son.
小伙子 怎么了
Little man, what's up?
你给我打电♥话♥了吗
You called before?
对 我想听听你的声音
Yeah, I wanted to hear your voice.
那是什么声音 你在看比赛吗
What's that? You watching the game?
对 到第四节了 平局
Yeah, fourth quarter. It's tied.
平局啊
Tie game?
想给我实况转播一下赛事吗
Want to do a little play-by-play?
-就给你一个人吗 -对 就给我
- Just for you? - Just for me.
好 比赛还有五秒结束
Well, there's five seconds left in the game,
我们在十码线处
and we're on the 10-yard line.
我们只要射门得分 就赢了
All we got to do is kick a field goal, and we win.
攻方在商量对策...
The offense breaks the huddle--
不好 另一队叫了暂停 爸爸
Oh, no! The other team called a time-out, Dad.
观众都沸腾了
The crowd's going crazy.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表