after they handed her to Mariela.
你们什么时候把她送走的
When did you hand her off?
塔娜生下她之后马上送走了
Right after Tana gave birth.
有目击证人吗
Were there witnesses?
证人
Witnesses?
-我 玛丽艾拉... -黛布拉
- Me, Mariela- - Deborah.
梅耶夫妇已经两次回答你们的问题
The Meyers have answered your questions twice
尽管他们不必回答
even though they didn't have to.
你的客户面临重罪指控
Your clients are looking at felony charges.
荒谬
That's absurd.
你们给一个女人两万块让她把孩子处理掉
You paid a woman $20,000 to get rid of a baby.
还是说想让另一个家庭帮你们处理掉
Or was it so the other family would do it for you?
我们不是因为这个给她钱的
That is not why we paid her that money.
-黛布拉 -不不不
- Deborah. - No, no, no, no.
我要为自己辩解
I get to defend myself.
我们给她钱是因为玛丽艾拉意识到
We gave her that money because Mariela realized
我们不想声张
we wanted to keep it quiet.
她勒索了我们
She blackmailed us.
一万给她 让她接生 并且不说出去
10,000 to her to deliver the baby and keep it quiet
还有一万给收养的人家 让他们不要说出去
and 10,000 to that other family for their silence.
她肯定根本没有把钱给收养的人家
I bet she never gave that family the money.
她把孩子给人家了吗
Did she even give them the baby?
你知道我们从你的公♥寓♥搜查到什么了吗
You know what our search turned up in your apartment?
婴儿衣服 食物 毯子
Baby clothes, food, blankets.
有时候会有刚生完孩子的人找我做产后护理
New mothers sometimes come to me for post-natal care.
她们会带着孩子一起去
They bring their babies.
但是你自己养了那个孩子两周
Yeah, but you held on to that baby for two weeks.
你是想再找梅耶夫妇
Were you trying to get more money
要钱吗 是这样吗
out of the Meyers? Is that it?
不
No.
还是说你想再找个人
Or you were trying to find someone to buy her
买♥♥下孩子
from the other side?
弗林夫妇太穷了 没钱给你
The Flynns were too broke to pay you?
孩子出生第一天我就把她给弗林夫妇了
I gave her to the Flynns the first day she was born.
你遇到了想送走一个健康白人女孩的富裕家庭
You came across a rich family with a healthy white girl.
你是非法留在这个国家里
You're not in this country legally.
-你需要钱 -不
- You need money. - No.
所以你就想把孩子卖♥♥给出价最高的人
So you figured you'd sell her to the highest bidder
这个法子行不通后 你就把孩子遗弃了
and when that didn't work out, you dumped her.
我绝不会那么做的
I would never do that.
-你昨晚在哪里 -家里
- Where were you last night? - Home.
-有谁看到你了吗 -没人
- Who saw you there? - No one.
我今天早上有考试 昨晚早睡了
I had a test this morning. I went to bed early.
九点我就去上课了
I was at class at 9:00.
他们让我怎么做我就怎么做的
I only did what they asked.
我绝不会对一个孩子做那种事 拜托
I would never do this to a child--please.
真的
Please!
塔娜·梅耶在楼下
Tana Meyer's downstairs.
先把玛丽艾拉关起来
Get Mariela down to lockup.
采集她的照片 指纹 然后关起来
I want her photoed, printed, and stuck in a holding cell.
塔娜·梅耶
Tana Meyer.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
孩子没事吧
Is the baby okay?
跟我来
Follow me.
对要收养她的人家你知道什么
What did you know about the other family?
什么都不知道
Nothing.
我只知道我妈妈说我要放弃这个孩子
Only that my mom said I was going to give it up.
我犯下了大错
I made this horrible mistake,
她要帮我弥补
and she was going to fix it.
整件事中你没有发言权吗
You had no say in the matter?
那可是你的孩子
This is your baby.
我妈妈说 照我说的做
My mom said, "Do what I say,
否则我们就把你赶出家门
"Or we'll throw you out of the house
然后给你服丧
and sit shiva for you."
什么意思
Meaning what?
他们就当我死了
I'd be dead to them.
所以你就把她处理掉了
So you got rid of her.
我吗 不是
Me? No.
你和玛丽艾拉
You and Mariela.
不 不是那样的
No, that's not what happened.
玛丽艾拉是最好的助产士
Mariela's the best.
她是唯一一个对我友好的人
She's the only one who was nice to me.
你还有什么想说的吗
Anything else you want to say?
我的孩子会活下来吗
Is my baby going to live?
求你不要这样
Please don't do this.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
求你了
Please.
我绝不会做出那种事
I would never do this.
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please. Please.
女士 我也不想把你关在这里
Ma'am, I don't want to have to put you in there.
进去吧
Come on.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
我绝不会那么做 相信我
I would never do this. Please.
求你
Please.
求你了 你得相信我
Please. You have to believe me.
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
求你
Please.
有发现了吗
Got something?
没有
No.
这个案子真是...
This whole thing's just...
我跟你说过卡米尔是怎么告诉我
Did I ever tell you how Camille told me
她怀了贾斯汀的吗
she was pregnant with Justin?
我本想等等再要孩子的
I--I wanted to wait, you know,
等我当上警探
when I'm a detective...
总之一天晚上我回家 她准备了丰盛的晚餐
Anyway, I come home one night, big dinner.
"我知道你没准备好要孩子" 她说
"I know you're not ready for a baby," She says.
"但我希望你准备好迎接两个孩子的到来"
"But I hope you're ready for two."
-她逗你呢 -不是
- She messed with you. - No.
贾斯汀是双胞胎之一
Justin was a twin.
慢着 你说真的吗
W-Wait, are you serious?
卡米尔不喜欢提起这件事
Camille didn't like to talk about it.
贾斯汀先出生的
Yeah, Justin came out first.
另一个生下来就死了
The other was, uh, stillborn.
天啊 汉克
Oh, my God, Hank.
当时你就...
Yeah, back then, you just...
你知道的
you know...
让护士做他们该做的事
let the nurses do their thing and they did.
我一直后悔没有...
I always regretted not, uh...
举♥行♥仪式
you know, a service.
好好埋葬它
Proper burial.
那是个女孩
Was a girl.
-老大 -什么事
- Hey. Boss. - Yeah.
汤米·弗林去年有生意垮台了
So, Tommy Flynn had a business go belly-up last year.
他本来有雇私人教练
He'd hire out personal trainers.
我给跟他签过合同的几个教练打过电♥话♥
I called a few that he contracted.
他们都是一个拳击俱乐部的员工
They worked out of Punch Sports Club.
那个旅行袋
The duffel bag.
对
Yeah.
好 打给奥林斯基
All right, call Olinsky.
让他先不要查玛丽艾拉了
Tell him to hold off on booking Mariela
去申请汤米·弗林的逮捕令
and get an arrest warrant for Tommy Flynn.
好的 警长
On it, Sarge.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
安全
Clear.
车不在了 车♥库♥里没车
Hey, cars are gone. The garage is empty.
是他们把孩子遗弃了 他们知道我们会查到他们
They dumped that baby and they know we're after them.
好 通知耗子
All right, call Mouse.
让他标记他们所有的信♥用♥卡♥
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表